Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin?  (Read 3956 times)
barcelona 94

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

In Asia, BTC is the most popular in Japan!
The legality of payment methods such as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies has been recognized, and some Japanese businesses have begun accepting Bitcoin as a payment method!
soul-impact

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:23:32 PM

Japan is the country in Asia have the greatest influence with regard to bitcoin. Because the Japanese market is trades bitcoin, the world's largest with 50,75% market share globally.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:17:50 AM

Japan is the country in Asia have the greatest influence with regard to bitcoin. Because the Japanese market is trades bitcoin, the world's largest with 50,75% market share globally.

This you can tell as they have legalized bitcoin so everything is moving in clear but their are country like, china, india etc where the trade is more then 60% of it but as it is not legal that trade is all going in another channel which cannot be known. But one thing is sure that Asian Country are dominating in Crypto Currency & Bitcoin industry.
shkwarka333

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:24:20 AM

I hope that the game of bitcoin will fully include Western countries, in addition to Eastern countries, they also have an impact on the market. If they come into play in full, everything can change dramatically
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:37:08 AM

Asian countries that have very high bitcoin circulation seems to be Indonesia and Singapore because I see only from that country that seems to have very high bitcoin circulation.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
masonmason

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:42:26 AM

In my opinion, China had a greater influence on Bitcoin but not now. Then came the influence of India, South Korea and Japan. Bitcoin exchange is the biggest business. I think this country contributes a lot regarding bitcoin and other cryptocurrency's acceptability by other country.
ngamuk tok

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

I think developing countries like South Africa and Venezuela are quite influential in bitcoin development. Unlike developed countries that only buy bitcoin for profit only, poor countries tend to use bitcoin in their real world. Due to the weakening of their fiat money value against the dollar, they switch to bitcoin, and with bitcoin they can save their monetary value like saving in dollars. I think in the future more and more poor countries will use bitcoin as their payment alternative. When compared to paper money, bitcoin delivery is much cheaper and faster. Bitcoin also tends to be more stable when compared to the value of paper money that continues to be eroded by the dollar.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

Philippines is one of the toughest country that were able to regulate the cryptocurrency exchange and it is the first country in asia to do that. So i believe that one day Philippines will be a great influence on bitcoin for other countries to follow. Actually china had follow the implementations of the regulations to cryptocurrency. I tried to research the article but i lost it to prove you here that i am telling the truth.
faithofb

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:55:16 AM

Its china of course as they have the most mining farm in their country and also have much population which many already adopted the blockchain technology. .
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:57:16 AM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
it is clear if the two countries that dominate not only in Asia but around the world to crypto why because both countries are the biggest investors in the world crypto so reasonable if the two countries are very influential on the price increase and descent.
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:03:15 AM

I think the country of japan is the greatest influence when it comes to bitcoin. Japan also has a better inplementation and system about bitcoin.

aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:04:44 AM

I think China and India because they have the most population in Asia.
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:18:33 AM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge

I don't think India will have that much transaction and influence on Bitcoin to think that the government of this nation is not supporters of Bitcoin investment. If they truly support Bitcoin then they should think twice on banning this investment https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-banned-in-india-reserve-bank-of-india-releases-an-official-statement/ so that the Indian people could fully support Bitcoin existence. Japan is the best and the most popular in Asia as Bitcoin user as they use Bitcoin capabilities at its fullest. 

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Shame_Game

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:06:54 AM

It seems to me that China has the biggest impact on bitcoin.  There are a lot of traders and investors. China produces mining equipment, there are now the largest mining pools. That is why China has the biggest influence on bitcoin.
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

I think China is quite influential in determining bitcoin value in the market, Chinese investors tend to buy bitcoin as a means of pumping their money, not for use as a means of payment and most Chinese rely on their finances in the crypto world so it is not impossible if there are many people who play the role of the pope.
roborttyler

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:49:58 AM

Yes. That country gives the greatest influence on bitcoin but don't forget that the other country from Asia give a good influence too for bitcoin and I think not just the country from Asia that give this but the other country is also given the influence.
leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

I think China's influence on BTC is huge!
China is the most populous country in the world. Although BTC is banned in China, many Chinese are still investing in BTC. If one day China declares BTC legal, BTC's prices will skyrocket!
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:46:37 PM

One of the giant country today which supported strongly the crypto investment very well is Japan in which they have almost full implemention of acceptance of crypto currency of their establishment.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:12:02 PM

I think China's influence on BTC is huge!
China is the most populous country in the world. Although BTC is banned in China, many Chinese are still investing in BTC. If one day China declares BTC legal, BTC's prices will skyrocket!

Me too I think china has a great power in terms of crypto currency , let us remember that china has the largest population around the world which mean it could be a great advantage interms of investment because they can literally control the price if they want to. Chinese are one of the smartest people in terms of money they can make money easily so this is just one reason why china for me is the leading country who can manipulate or have the greatest influence on bitcoin.

TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:15:43 PM

I am sure Indonesia is also included in some countries have an effect on bitcoin. At least, only the advanced economies in Asia, maybe the top 2 countries will be filled by China and Japan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: