Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin?  (Read 3953 times)
EdwardARiley109

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

Korea has the largest Bitcoin trading volume and value worldwide. Investors here are affected by political turmoil in this country, so start worrying about storing money in the country. Due to the huge demand for foreign investment and money storage, they are looking for cryptocurrency because it meets the needs of investors who need to easily multiply their initial capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

I think the Asian country that has the greatest influence on Bitcoin is China because of the fact that there is an enormous number of traders and investors from China, that is besides the fact that they have banned Bitcoin for some time. The banning and strict regulations didn't hinder the fact that a lot of their people are so much into crypto currency. Now they even have their own coin, NEO, which is very a promising coin I may say. 

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
tepakpak

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:59:15 AM

China and Japan have a big influence because their economy is good and the important thing is that bitcoin in their country has been legalized.
pro army

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

I guess china has the greatest influence on bitcoin except japan and korea. Because china have the bigest popular in all country and most of the investors are from china. And china have the biggest number who mines bitcoin.
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

Statistics show that in 2017 these countries accounted for more than 50% of the volume of crypto-currencies. If bitcoin and other crypto currencies are not traded in three large Asian countries, it is unlikely that the coin will feel good in the long run
muddy waters

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:07:33 PM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
Southern Korea and Indonesia have proved to be one of the strongest players on the market.
This might be because of the increasing digitalization of the societies of these countries and huge interest to all technologies that are related to digital currencies.

frankiemalton

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

China is a country that has remarkable achievement in every field of life. It has also excelled in the field of digital trading.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:33:28 PM

As long as a mining is really centered in China it is said that the country still has high inplacements in a bitcoin, as China's transit will have more impacts on the area, except for the most prominent areas and high-yielding bitcoin in every area and centers of India, Korea and Japan. If this is the case with the rules behind a technology behind it, Singapore-based companies based on news are really foremost.
Ividanik
Copper Member

Activity: 205
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:53:52 AM

85% of the Pacific Asia's exchanges are not registered and therefore hold no license. Most in China based exchanges aren't registered either. I doubt that their impact on Crypto would be anything worth mentioning.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:25:16 PM

I think the most influential country in Asia when we talk about bitcoins is Japan.
Most establishment in Japan are accepting bitcoins and the good thing is even you have no fiat money there is no problem when you are in Japan you can survive through bitcoins.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

Korea has the largest Bitcoin trading volume and value worldwide. Investors here are affected by political turmoil in this country, so start worrying about storing money in the country. Due to the huge demand for foreign investment and money storage, they are looking for cryptocurrency because it meets the needs of investors who need to easily multiply their initial capital.

It was a very good news that there are a lot of people in korea who are interested in cryptocurrency which means that the community for bitcoins is keep on growing.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:02:09 PM

Countries with large amounts of virtual currency transactions such as China, Japan, Korean and India with the increasing trend of many brands continuing to expand their payment operations in Bitcoin, this currency will rise to a peak of $ 20,000 in 2017.
However, recent bad news from Asian countries Bitcoin price is going down very fast. Yesterday bitcoin price continues to fall deep down to 8,200$ and possibly more.
In particular, China and India have a great influence on the BTC currency because the number of bitcoin traders is huge
China and Japan is the greatest influence on bitcoin, that is why when since China started to banned bitcoin it started to dropped its price real bad because they have a huge numbers of bitcoin traders in their country. Unlike Japan it only has low numbers of bitcoin traders even they started to legalized bitcoin.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:18:35 PM

China would be a big impact on bitcoin especially considering their large population.

But with regards to technology, Japan will also be a good contender as they have the most technological advancement in Asia or might even the world. Majority of their people might easily adjust to bitcoin's new technology.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:52:01 AM

I am sure you do not mean North Korea. Besides this country, Japan and China are the countries where the cryptocurrencies affect the life of a lot of people that live there.
kniheant2

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

I think korea is the greatest influence country for bitcoin market in the world. This can not be separated with the fact that korea have one of the strongest market bitcoin in the world. Beside that the financial authority of korea also already accepting bitcoin as their legal.
Jhonthor

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:27:14 PM

I am sure to say JAPAN because there is bitcoin born
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:45:44 PM

I think it's korea, china and japan, korea bring a lot of people that are crazy about crypto as we've seem the kimchi premium price on most crypto, and if there's coin that get listed in Korean exchange that's basically great for those who already hold them. China also the same and most of the miner come from there, japan is also great with the regulation about crypto.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Xisunheber

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:35:02 AM

I think Japan will be the pioneer to use bitcoin among Asian countries. But if India Come forward then India has also great opportunity to become pioneer, as the population of India is very large.
SnowAugustine

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:02:01 AM

Based on the number of news that I have been reading. The countries I see the most in news when it comes to cryptocurrency are China and South Korea. And it's not only bitcoin but also blockchain technology as a whole. China is already going cashless and I am sure that more countries are going to follow.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:48:12 AM

The asian country which had the greatest influence of bitcoin ,I think it is japan ,the founder of bitcoin which is anonymous they think come from japan country, so japan are now also using cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: