Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:43:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Asian countries have the greatest influence on bitcoin?  (Read 3953 times)
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:46:03 PM

I think China is the most influential country in the market. When this government has any bad news for bitcoin, this is causing the market to go down. China is the most populous nation in the world, there is a remarkable development in science and technology.Inaddition,China has an economic development.The electronic trading platform of this country are many and have very large vol

China is one of the influential for sure. Also with Japan, Korea , Singapore ,Philippines and Taiwan. These countries are competing the crypto share and innovations are coming out from this countries.

Open for Campaigns

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Atherus

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:12:41 AM

In my opinion the whole region in Asia has great influence in crypto. Japan, China, South Korea, Singapore are some of the most influencial. To be precise i think Japan can bring a tide of change as they are already establish ATMs and the government accepts crypto.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:27:25 AM

China have great influence on Bitcoin and the entire crypto market due to their large population and crypto inclined minds. Most of the Bitcoin mining firms existed in China until the recent ban of Bitcoin in China which made a lot of the mining firms migrate to other countries.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

China have great influence on Bitcoin and the entire crypto market due to their large population and crypto inclined minds. Most of the Bitcoin mining firms existed in China until the recent ban of Bitcoin in China which made a lot of the mining firms migrate to other countries.
China has the greatest influence on Bitcoin and since it is also have the most highest population in world that's why most of people who using Bitcoin are in china even their government banned Bitcoin to their country. They keep using it because they know the opportunity to get huge profit even there's a higher risk and possible they will be can caught by their government,.
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

China and India are Asian countries that trade a lot of bitcoin, and the country has a big influence on bitcoin in Asia.
i agree with you, although both countries banned crypto but there are still very much people who invest and trade in cryptocurrency
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

Asian China and Japan have the biggest impact on cryptocurrencies!
There are many users of cryptocurrencies in China, but the Chinese government does not have too many cryptocurrencies!
The Japanese government actively embraces cryptocurrencies and encourages the study of cryptocurrencies!
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:19:59 PM

There are many users of cryptocurrencies in China, but the Chinese government does not have too many cryptocurrencies!
The Japanese government actively embraces cryptocurrencies and encourages the study of cryptocurrencies!
right, Japan is a pioneer country for cryptocurrency, and bitcoin comes from that country. the latest news that i read now is that Thailand has begun to introduce cryptocurrency to its citizens
Ishiro5
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

I would say Japan because of the sound regulatory framework around crypto and also the relative large population. A second close would be Korea and possibly third China. China of course would have been the first but for the absence of regulations yet we cant really rate them high.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

I think China is the most influential country in the market. When this government has any bad news for bitcoin, this is causing the market to go down. China is the most populous nation in the world, there is a remarkable development in science and technology.Inaddition,China has an economic development.The electronic trading platform of this country are many and have very large vol
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

China has the greatest influence on Bitcoin and since it is also have the most highest population in world that's why most of people who using Bitcoin are in china even their government banned Bitcoin to their country. They keep using it because they know the opportunity to get huge profit even there's a higher risk and possible they will be can caught by their government,.
I think the Chinese government is trying to create a drama, they forbid bitcoin but in the dark, they support people and encourage people to control a large amount of bitcoin, the number of miners in China shows no sign of decline, it is always overwhelming for other countries, with such a large scale, I do not believe the government does not see. They will surely see but they will never prevent their people from getting rich and bringing money from another country to their country, their ambition is still very large

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:43:09 PM

Japan and Korea are the countries who have great influence in bitcoin.
While some other countries are good in BTC also.
Philippines and others are really into cryptocurrency also.
China will follow soon also, i believe on that.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

I would say that legal recognization would definitely change the situation and it will boost the pace of growth in the coming years. There is no option for the government other than legalizing cryptocurrencies because the users can use it with or without the permission of the government or any third party for that matter. When it comes to the volatility, it's the matter of mass awareness (among the users and investors) in my opinion so it's not the big deal on a larger timescale.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:38:23 AM

I would say that legal recognization would definitely change the situation and it will boost the pace of growth in the coming years. There is no option for the government other than legalizing cryptocurrencies because the users can use it with or without the permission of the government or any third party for that matter. When it comes to the volatility, it's the matter of mass awareness (among the users and investors) in my opinion so it's not the big deal on a larger timescale.
The only secret that led china to achieve this great international market and world leading economy is just the progress in their production of goods and services.

A huge portion of what china produces is exported to other countries and they have minimized their imports and use their own product which is the reason of such a great surplus in their balance of payment and overall wealth. They also have a big contribution in the crypto market but they have been a bit strict about it lately banning some as well.
gezhid008

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:48:31 AM

I think China is one of the most influential countries in the bitcoin economy, and most investors and traders come from China. Even if cryptocurrency trading is banned in China, I believe the market will recover.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:04:48 PM

Chinese still Asian countries have greatest influence on bitcoin because Chinese is the first country have allowed for using bitcoin as payment transaction and have many ico or mining project with higher volume there.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:44:14 AM

In my opinion, I think China and Japan.These two Asian countries had developed in terms of the advancement of technology.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:47:37 AM

right, Japan is a pioneer country for cryptocurrency, and bitcoin comes from that country. the latest news that i read now is that Thailand has begun to introduce cryptocurrency to its citizens
Though the people of both countries have been trading in cryptocurrency, China has recently started banning some of the exchanges and this has lead to reduction in the usage of crypto up to some extent.

There are people who invest a lot in crypto in India but even the Indian government has not accepted the cryptocurrency so far and I do not think they have a reason to recognize it for it has been uncertain for long and they do not feel the need to digitalize the economy any soon which is why they have banned it.
jonhsongotti

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:58:41 PM

China, Japan, and India have a great deal of interest in bitcoin. The market is heavily influenced by these countries. Of course, every information has an impact on the market, but these countries have populations. So the information here spread very fast.But Singapore is the leading country in Asia in this area. Crypto startups or crypto experts, companies in this field come from singapore a lot.
Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 07:57:47 PM

China and South Korea are the greatest influencers of cryptocurrency in Asia. The Chinese especially controls the cryptocurrency market in Asia as well as having some of the best exchanges such as binance.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:13:07 PM

Japan and South Korea, as far as I know, is a country that has the greatest influence on Bitcoin, these two countries have an influence on the development of Bitcoin and Altcoin... while India, China, and Indonesia, as far as I know, are the countries with the most Bitcoin and Altcoin transactions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: