Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio  (Read 56667 times)
Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:15:06 PM

Once you get out of beta* you might consider not having shitcoins for base pairs.

* Yes the site very much has a beta feel to it. The latency check at the beginning for start......  .....  ..... ...... ...... ...... ...... You get my point...

Hello,

Latency check is standard for bitshares based dex. I'm sorry but i cant get your point on that matter. If you can elaborate your feedback it would be much appreciated.

How would you like to join our discord and deliver your feedback in real time ?

Thanks

The latency check is annoyingly slow. Should be made multi-threaded, and not sequential like it is right now.

I'm not interested in joining your discord.

And seriously, base pairs should be established coins, not dead ones... Find something else that will set you apart from everyone else.
dynx

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 02:33:51 PM

Once you get out of beta* you might consider not having shitcoins for base pairs.

* Yes the site very much has a beta feel to it. The latency check at the beginning for start......  .....  ..... ...... ...... ...... ...... You get my point...

Hello,

Latency check is standard for bitshares based dex. I'm sorry but i cant get your point on that matter. If you can elaborate your feedback it would be much appreciated.

How would you like to join our discord and deliver your feedback in real time ?

Thanks

The latency check is annoyingly slow. Should be made multi-threaded, and not sequential like it is right now.

I'm not interested in joining your discord.

And seriously, base pairs should be established coins, not dead ones... Find something else that will set you apart from everyone else.

Thank you for your feedback. I will have it in mind.

Best regards.
zoneterror

Activity: 164
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:26:35 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2019, 06:58:57 PM by zoneterror

We added LiteCoincash

0.19% lowest fee on the market

Payouts every 30 minutes for balance above 0.0001

-a sha256 -o stratum+tcp://miningcoins.ca:3339 -u <walletaddress> -p c=LCC

Ready for NiceHash

Thank you Smiley
fooxtukil

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 03:16:07 AM

The team is pleased to announce that we will begin the next phase of development, taking LitecoinCash on our Journey towards its full potential as it evolves. Read more in the latest article by Fred and Kasbrahan.

d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 6394

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:24:24 PM

"Hive mining" is nothing new. It's totally Iain Stewart's Proof of Burn concept from anno domini 2012, which is used in Slimcoin (SLM) from 2014 on (and there was another coin called TGC which used it but died) Grin

I have read the whitepaper and the only substantial difference to the original Stewart concept is the centralized community fund. So it's not only "related" to Proof of Burn, like the devs claim in the white paper. It's totally the same thing as Proof of Burn.

Please correct that on the whitepaper and original post. I will follow this coin as I consider the concept interesting, however, I don't like the centralized community fund, as it involves trust and could even open attack vectors. Even if it's completely optional, it should not be part of the consensus system.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
knighthash

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:13:55 PM

"Hive mining" is nothing new. It's totally Iain Stewart's Proof of Burn concept from anno domini 2012, which is used in Slimcoin (SLM) from 2014 on (and there was another coin called TGC which used it but died) Grin

I have read the whitepaper and the only substantial difference to the original Stewart concept is the centralized community fund. So it's not only "related" to Proof of Burn, like the devs claim in the white paper. It's totally the same thing as Proof of Burn.

Please correct that on the whitepaper and original post. I will follow this coin as I consider the concept interesting, however, I don't like the centralized community fund, as it involves trust and could even open attack vectors. Even if it's completely optional, it should not be part of the consensus system.

So yes, Hive is like Stewart's pob in that coins are burned which enables later mining, but beyond they split radically.

The only implementations of Stewart's pob (Slimcoin and one other) were extremely poor, buggy coins produced from hacking on early and quite poor proof-of-stake implementations. The coins are both dead partially because the wallets couldn't stay up without leaking memory or segfaulting. It was not pretty.

As often, ideas are cheap and the glory and value are in implementation. If anything I'd say we are the first actual coin to nicely implement something similar to Stewart's ideas.

Also addressed in WP -- see bottom page 3 and ref 13.

Philosophy is different and implementation is completely different.

Also please come join our Discord if you would like to Discuss further or get involved in the community.  https://discordapp.com/invite/F2nZXnW
nak333

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 04:34:14 PM

So yes, Hive is like Stewart's pob in that coins are burned which enables later mining, but beyond they split radically.

The only implementations of Stewart's pob (Slimcoin and one other) were extremely poor, buggy coins produced from hacking on early and quite poor proof-of-stake implementations. The coins are both dead partially because the wallets couldn't stay up without leaking memory or segfaulting. It was not pretty.

As often, ideas are cheap and the glory and value are in implementation. If anything I'd say we are the first actual coin to nicely implement something similar to Stewart's ideas.

Also addressed in WP -- see bottom page 3 and ref 13.

Philosophy is different and implementation is completely different.

Also please come join our Discord if you would like to Discuss further or get involved in the community.  https://discordapp.com/invite/F2nZXnW

Thanks knighthash, you explained well.

Last paragraph on page 3
The concept of Hive mining, in which bees are created by destruction of coins, bears somesimilarity to previously employed methods for initial coin distribution whereby users demonstratinga burn of coins on one chain are allocated coins on a new chain. It is also related to Iain Stewart’sproposed “Proof of Burn” concept[13], which attempts to secure a network in broadly similar way,but here the philosophy is inverted somewhat; our implementation is driven by a desire to createagents rather than solely to prove coin destruction.

Reference 13
[13] Proof of burn. Stewart, I. (2012).
https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Proof_of_burn

The Hive whitepaper: https://hive.litecoinca.sh/whitepaper.pdf
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 6394

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:37:01 AM

I don't discuss that your implementation is different from Slimcoin's or TGC's, it may be much better - I hope to find time at some moment to look at it.

But the principle is totally Stewart's Proof of Burn, it's not only "related" to it, and that's what bothers me a bit in the whitepaper. I won't insist on that (this may be my latest post on that topic) but it would be nice if you could correct it and describe "Hive mining" as an implementation and not only a "related" mechanism. There is absolutely no philosophical difference: You buy a kind of asset which will at some moment be worthless (the "bees", which are the same thing like the "effective burnt coins" in SLM and TGC) destroying coins (sending them to an address without spending option), and can "mine" with them while you're online at the time of the "validity" of this asset.

The only difference is wording and implementation - which, again, is an achievement I respect. But there is another difference I absolutely don't like: the community fund, where donations can be sent for "bees" instead of being burnt. This principle may be dangerous if it's included in the "longest chain" consensus, because the person(s) managing the community fund could attack at no cost. You may have included a security mechanism to prevent that, but it continues to be a centralized element.

Other than that, your coin seems to be solid, although I tend to be critical with coins which present a pre-mine, even a small one.

(BTW, I hate Discord, so if anything I will comment here.)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mrquackquack

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:18:49 AM

Hello when will Mercatox be available for withdraw/deposit?
nak333

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 04:46:28 AM

Hello when will Mercatox be available for withdraw/deposit?

It should be working now.

Nope, LCC wallet is still in maintenance in Mercatox  Sad
popcoins

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:10:08 PM

According to the official LitecoinCash web site, there is a compatible hardware wallet device
from https://www.xeeda.io/  Roll Eyes Just wonder when XEEDA will be available for purchase?
It also mentioned that from the site it is in Pre-Order stage but can see any further from the link  Huh

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████       
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

Totscha

Activity: 1276
Merit: 622

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:26:10 AM

According to the official LitecoinCash web site, there is a compatible hardware wallet device
from https://www.xeeda.io/  Roll Eyes Just wonder when XEEDA will be available for purchase?
It also mentioned that from the site it is in Pre-Order stage but can see any further from the link  Huh

Hardware wallets are for spending, not storage.

Just use paper wallets for storage...
AlUz

Activity: 459
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 11:24:47 PM

I hope LCC price  finally reached bottom (60 sat) ...
Up is the only option left!
mrquackquack

Activity: 1134

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 07:10:37 AM

Sad that whole debacle with LCC and Mercatox probably cost a couple of bucks to some day traders. Oh well maybe next time.
oven

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 08:22:24 PM

Mercatox Deposits and withdrawals are Open!  200 Confirmations

https://mercatox.com/news/lcc-ttn-bch-update

Happy Trading

oven

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 05:21:45 PM

#Community #Friends

The team is proud to announce our latest partnership!

#LCC is 'LIVE' on #InstaSwap.

Read more on:
https://medium.com/litecoincash/lcc-now-live-on-instaswap-11870fb7251c

Swap at:
https://instaswap.io/
BlackGod

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 07:28:39 PM

I have potentially audited this and I can feel that these are quite expensive. Possibly a dollar one day or more! I hope it works out and does not close.

B
oven

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 08:05:21 AM

https://www.litecoinca.sh/journey/
Less than 12 hours ...
 Grin Huh Cool Wink
pinpins

Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 04:46:52 PM

You can mine Litecoin Cash at autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining with payout to coin wallet
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u <YOURLCCWALLET> -p c=LCC,mc=LCC

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet(BTC in example below)
Code:
  -o stratum+tcp://sha256.mine.zergpool.com:3333 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=LCC

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH, DOGE or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
oven

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 07:59:23 PM

https://youtu.be/BghEmnYMRYg

Now LIVE....

Join the Litecoin Cash community every Saturday at 20:00 UTC for more news and updates on our upcoming RING 4-way fork. Along with the announcements is an hours long live music set from our very own DJ dev, Tanner! It's always a great time, the bees fly like crazy, and you may just learn a little more about what's to come!

3 Ways To Tune In
:microphone2: Join Hive-Music :musical_score: channel to stream in Discord

Watch it live on Twitch (higher quality)
https://www.twitch.tv/fell_rft/

radio: Open this .m3u file in your favorite player (highest quality)
http://radio.rift.team/radiohq.m3u
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: