Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FUD is good & ETH is the cancer of crypto  (Read 527 times)
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:50:59 AM

If you feel that way than what about people who bought bitcoin at $18k. Now its price is below $10k. Does that makes Bitcoin a cancer too? Just reread what you typed. You sound like some kid ranting cause he lost his candy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:43:20 PM

FUD is good because it opens peoples eyes to what insane bubble ETH has become. We need to contact vitali and convince him to destroy ETH then we split the ETH market cap over 1000 dev teams who will work hard and bring real innovation unlike ETH.

and thats also why the market just crashed. because eth is too high. if some crappy altcoin that only brings scam ICOs and cant even show the tokens in the MEW is worth $100 billion then crypto is definitely a bubble.

so many new crypto investors got SCAMMED buying eth at $1400... we should all be ashamed.. especially those who keep shilling for ETH...

ETH is not to blame for scams. I actually think they have the key for the future of altcoins.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:52:34 PM

FUD is good because it opens peoples eyes to what insane bubble ETH has become. We need to contact vitali and convince him to destroy ETH then we split the ETH market cap over 1000 dev teams who will work hard and bring real innovation unlike ETH.

and thats also why the market just crashed. because eth is too high. if some crappy altcoin that only brings scam ICOs and cant even show the tokens in the MEW is worth $100 billion then crypto is definitely a bubble.

so many new crypto investors got SCAMMED buying eth at $1400... we should all be ashamed.. especially those who keep shilling for ETH...

I hear you mate and what you wrote in here must be coming from a strong frustration. I do understand that. I agree that there were many scam ICO's using eth but doesn't really follow that the latter is bad and the main culprit.
summerblock

Activity: 120
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:35:37 AM

Look at Fornix if you want to see a scam project that died in 2 weeks after launch, when devs abandoned it.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

Why got scammed? Who promised that price will not go down?
Everybody knows that crypto is a risky sphere for investments, now these people have 2 variants: 1.Become Holders 2.Sell and get loss

btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

How can you call Ethereum a scam when there's a solid team behind it? You already mentioned Vitalik and did you know that we is the second most influential person in cryptoverse right now? Just behind Satoshi.

They have the smart contracts technology that I lot of big companies are eyeing to used and harness. I don't know where you coming from. But there's a lot of people being duped as well buying bitcoin at top price specially in December so you do think that bitcoin is also a scam based on your premise?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:28:59 AM

Ethereum is not cancer.  Because most of us for sure ethereum is useful because most of the people who invested to the ethereum last few years ago can earn a lot of money. The people who invested to ethereum when the price is $1400 is them choice.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:08:24 AM

If you feel that way than what about people who bought bitcoin at $18k. Now its price is below $10k. Does that makes Bitcoin a cancer too? Just reread what you typed. You sound like some kid ranting cause he lost his candy.

There are many coins in the market that makes cancer, yes it is not possible to compare with the other coin but ETH will increase even higher value but now the problem is with BTC, whether it will touch the boarder of $20k again?
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

I believe FUD is good because it keeps the market in check for gradual growth and does not create this 'bubble',

Yes i agree on ETH, thats why I am heavily investing into projects like TOMO which could take down ETH a peg or three and provide some healthy competition!

aaacourt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:52:00 AM

I believe FUD is good because it keeps the market in check for gradual growth and does not create this 'bubble',

Yes i agree on ETH, thats why I am heavily investing into projects like TOMO which could take down ETH a peg or three and provide some healthy competition!

FUD is never a good thing. Investors holding a certain level of scepticism over projects can be healthy, but outright FUD is just destructive.  OP is just salty he bought the top. Should prob chill out, im sure it wont be the last time we see $1400 eth.
Larsius

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

Do you even read?

https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/01/16/world-watching-ready-deliver-says-vitalik-buterin

Jumping to a conclusion will get you nowhere.

''cant even show the tokens in the MEW'' so MEW is perfect and Ethereum is not. What the hell?
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:55:09 PM

How were they scammed? Someone gave guarantees that the price will not fall below $ 1,400. And if the price has risen to $ 2,000, have they also been scammed?

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

Why got scammed? Who promised that price will not go down?
Everybody knows that crypto is a risky sphere for investments, now these people have 2 variants: 1.Become Holders 2.Sell and get loss
That's exactly right, crypto always involves risks and it's up to us on how to avoid that risk. We can't conclude that ETH is the cancer of the crypto because it's already been running for years and already contributed a lot especially in business company.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

i totally disagree yo your options.

because of these fud i lost  ore than 70 percent of my investment.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

How were they scammed? Someone gave guarantees that the price will not fall below $ 1,400. And if the price has risen to $ 2,000, have they also been scammed?
First of all, it is not the fault of ETH that people got scammed. The blame is supposed to be on the scammers and the ones who got into this trap. Secondly, there are also chances of this being a rumor to defame ETH. Internet is full of such misleading stuff. Ethereum has remained a trustworthy investment over yeas and it is not a fraud for sure. It has helped people in making money. If someone have really bought ETH, he must hold it. That’s all.
Ashleybarnes2

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

I disagree that ETH has no use but for scams. Yes there are many out there but to disregard the innovation that has come from the team is abit extreme.
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:24:15 PM

Why is everyone trying to create FUD around the forum today? Or maybe I am in panic and I only see the topics containing fud?
ETH may not work in the future but now it is a lead platform coin. We have to be respectful, great idea, great development.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:27:45 PM

Ethereum is now core of the crypto market. More than half of the existing projects issued ethereum based tokens or they used ethereum blockchain as reference to their developments. So it is ridiculous to say that Ethereum is cancer of crypto. Crypto world would be so weak without Ethereum.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:32:53 PM

Ethereum is now core of the crypto market. More than half of the existing projects issued ethereum based tokens or they used ethereum blockchain as reference to their developments. So it is ridiculous to say that Ethereum is cancer of crypto. Crypto world would be so weak without Ethereum.

Nope I don't really think crypto world would became weak if there's no ethereum around since if you look at the cap you can see that their are so many strong coin contender that can able to replace ethereum as soon it fail. And I also think Ethereum blockchain has been used since the technicality to create token with that blockchain is so easy and yet easily been adopted and added on majority of exchangers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Elemco.in

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:00:24 PM

Ethereum is the cancer of crypto if Bitcoin is its tobacco.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: