Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:49:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you want high price of bitcoin after all?  (Read 2075 times)
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:20:26 PM

At first I want to say: Read my post carefully and don't spam.
We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.
who doesn't want a high price? maybe only crazy people who don't want a high price,because they do not know how to buy there needs,but for me i would rather choose a high price ever,i am still a new one but i want to be praktikal for this .because we all know that bitcoin is one of our future.

The answer is very simple, all of us here wanted to have a high price of bitcoin simply because we wanted to have high financial gain in it. People investing bitcoin should be aware on its statistics and always check its price to know when to sell it. If bitcoins' price will be at $15 to $20k then its time for us to sell our bitcoins to have high profit . But before that gain, we should first support bitcoin and continue using it for all of us will have benefits from it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:33:23 PM

We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.

I dont see any selfishness on that brother, the higher the price the better for all the holders, it is not our fault if some people dont believe bitcoin before and it is expensive when they found it out. we are holders and investors as well as an investor we want all to see the investment that we have to be high in the market and get the most profit we can get out of it.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

In my opinion its not about selfishness its about assurance that as bitcoin rises its value rest assured it would stick on the market for long and more and more people will get interested on it..investors will be more confident to share it to the world that bitcoin is for long term investments..that is more profitable in the future due to its unstoppable price.

bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:49:03 PM

The higher price of bitcoin the better. All the bitcoin users want to have a higher price of bitcoin because we all want to have a plenty profit not just for our sake but also for our family that we are able to help with our earnings in bitcoin. I don't think we are selfish with that we all just want to have a better profit for our investments.
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

I want to get the highest bitcoin price because I want to get the most points to get the most profit. Because now almost all the sites that want a high price, and certainly everyone wants to get bitcoin with the highest price in order to get what they expect
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:29:53 PM

In order for me to sell, i want a high price for bitcoin and i don't want a cheap price for it because it means that the market is not performing well and the demand for bitcoin is going down so there is no chance for me to get into financial freedom if the price of bitcoin is not high.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Madeon

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:33:51 PM

I want to get the highest bitcoin price because I want to get the most points to get the most profit. Because now almost all the sites that want a high price, and certainly everyone wants to get bitcoin with the highest price in order to get what they expect

Why many people think only about profit, blockchain technology, cryptocurrency should not be about profit only, profit should be the reward you get for believing and contributing to it.
Cryptocurrency will be adopted worldwide more and more, you will want to have cryptocurrency in future not fiat.

kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:33:13 AM

Bitcoin is business. Every user in this forum want a higher price to be able to get high profit. If you buy bitcoin in a low price and expect it to increase but it decreases instead after several months,then you loss profit,and of course,no one would like that. call it selfishness but this is how it really works.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:11:09 AM

People want to see their money gaining value, the opposite they see on their countries when using fiat. They want to have access to profitable investments, as their reality didn't allow it by now... By the moment Bitcoin appeared. Increasements in BTC price are positive events, it doesn't affect anyone negatively, so why those who are wishing this are selfish?

Bitcoin can be the opportunity for many to turn miserable pennies into a profitable budget, being possible to live decently, making this money grow even more and those who are focused on it aren't selfish, they have conscience their currently life isn't good enough and they want to improve it, surely not harming anyone to achieve what they want.

You may say higher BTC price = higher fees, but with improvements in BTC it's possible to reduce the satoshis/byte fee and if necessary, I believe it would be possible even to add more decimal houses to Bitcoin.

In my opinion selfish are those who don't want to see people developing their lives quality independently, via legit system's 'gaps', as I consider Bitcoin one of them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:20:48 AM

all of us want to really have a high price ever,no one knows want that bitcoin will be on a lower price,all of us bitcoin lovers really want a high price, in our reality there is no one to be a fool what they want is to be the real one the highest rate ever.
Yeah, We all want to be profitable in dealing our investments. It's normal of people to wish bitcoin price will rise as compared to the price they bought. I will prefer to be not to be greedy. I bought my bitcoin when the price was at @12k now I will wait and hope that sooner I will see bitcoin will back to $18K so I will be profitable.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:42:12 AM

It's all about profit.Bitcoin is an investment and a business,so in order to make your investments grow,it needs the price to be higher.Example,if I invest now because the price of bitcoin is at 8k USD then luckily bitcoin's price goes higher at 19k USD(same as December 2017).So I gained a lot of profits.Sometimes in business,we need to be selfish because we want our money to grow.And having the higher price is the only reason for the business to be successful.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
elvinjamon

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:05:16 AM

We want high price of bitcoin to have a good invedtment,  it is not just that we are selfish.  If we have a good investment,  it will really give a great help in our daily lives
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:08:26 AM

The higher price of bitcoin then the richer I am. Our problems for now is the fees of transactions which really not appropriate for micro transactions. We must solve this problem for our shake. But may be developer are only care about creating new altcoin for their benefits, maybe they don't know if they can solve this problem they also can get profit. May be they can creaye platform for bitcoin which allows bitcoin users to di micro transactions with low fees. And the fees is for them.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:15:25 AM

first. i want to be high the price of bitcoin cause you know. i have a bitcoin or a lot of investment that bitcoin was based. and second bitcoin is the center of all crypto currencies if bitcoin will be dump and valueless other crypto will dump also. all crypto was bitcoin based meaning that all crypto currency can convertable in bitcoin. right.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:12:23 AM

We want high price of bitcoin to have a good invedtment,  it is not just that we are selfish.  If we have a good investment,  it will really give a great help in our daily lives
Exactly.In the first place the reason of having bitcoin and holding it is to gain more profit so we can also sustain to all our basic needs and preferably to make our lives more comfortable to live in general.So if bitcoin will reach $20k or higher in the future,then it will be a very big factor in upholding our economic stabilization.It will definitely make more jobless people have their own source of income for their daily lives survival.

kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:24:47 AM

You're right there bro. If you think carefully about the only bitcoin raising the bitcoin holders always want and not those fees. Became even higher in value because of the increase in its price of course they will also increase the fee in the transactions so the bitcoin should only be stable at the price of 5000-8000 $
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:41:01 AM

everyone wants to have or enjoy bitcoin at a high price because they already buy bitcoin when the price is cheap they want to feel the benefits gained from buying bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:42:42 AM

we are all investing i bitcoin for profit,i dont think theres another reason to answer this post but lets have some sharing here,if its fine i will ask you the same question because you said read your post carefully but you havent put any of your answer in regards to your post.

In my part actually bitcoin is only part of my investment since i have some altcoins on my portfolio,and its not just bitcoin whos i want to have high price,but ofcourse all of my coins so i can gain more profit ..this ups and down of bitcoin favored me and i hope more of us who's experienced in this side of work
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:37:10 AM

Yes high price is a good because we can get more profit, even the transactions fee is high when the price high for me no problem.
Buy more bitcoin when the price down and hold until the price higher. Is the best way for long term investment.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:03:02 PM

Interesting question and when I'm looking at myself, I think the answer is selfishness.

I have x bitcoins and I like to see it high, as big amount, compared to usd. Or even when we are comparing ourselves to friends with corporate career and asking ourselves did we make the right choice?

Sure, all Bitcoin holders are waiting for the pump. I wish it could cost at least twice more than now, and this would bring  me the profit I am relying on. Very simple — waiting for the best times and trading using alts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: