Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:27:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you want high price of bitcoin after all?  (Read 2075 times)
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:40:13 PM

At first I want to say: Read my post carefully and don't spam.
We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.
for me regardless of its rising price and then it will be an adjustment of cash charged to the price.
so I hope the rational price only fits the cost charged. sometimes high prices people feel loss, sometimes low price people get a profit. essentially change the price is natural we can not force the change, as according to desire then luck obtained.

That is their idea about it but in my own, people wants high price because it is a high profit and high earnings. We did not hold their ideas and opinion about it but for us bitcoin gives advantages in any capablity. The rationale about these problem is people needs money an earnings that can sustain their everyday living. Although we cannot get easy money from bitcoin it needs hardwork but people are ready to cater the time that bitcoin needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:04:13 PM

YESS, because a higher value of bitcoin means a higher value of alt coins too. and high prices means it will attract more attention to the public.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:22:07 PM

We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.
I agree with your opinion, but everyone who plunges into bitcoin world just to make a profit, so of course everyone is expecting high bitcoin prices, because with the high bitcoin price then the potential to get big profits is wide open.

reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:22:20 PM

Most of us wants to earned bigger money like we were working ,all we want and need is to increase our sallary and thats the reason why we work hard for it. Same as working with bitcoin all we want i s getting a higher value of coin and thats why we hold the bitcoin witing to increase its value.
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

It may sound really selfish, but if you're not going to hold your bitcoin, then what will be the point of investing? Every investor aims the highest possible profit possible and clearly, that will not be attainable unless you hold your bitcoin for a long period of time. You invested because you expect to earn big. Don' t mistake it for being selfish.

Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:38:53 PM

Of course everyone wants for the high price of bitcoin. So that we can earn larger amount of money. Thats why all bitcoiners waiting for the pump again. Everyone is monitoring for the price of bitcoin.Makes us smile if the price is increasing. We all hope soon for the fast recovery of bitcoin. Even they say for the fork of this March but l know that will be the beginning to all bitcoiners will succeed.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:25:23 PM

and in addition when the price went so high we could see greed too much as people were thinking to make 100k with just 100$ it was a crazy period and there I understood what it means and why it is a bad thing to grow without control

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

When the Bitcoin's price go up highly, I make good earning because I am holding BTC since a while. But it is also helping to spread the word fastly not only about Bitcoin, but about crypto currencies in general. More people will come and get motivated to trade this currencies.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:38:23 AM

I want to get the highest bitcoin price because I want to get the most points to get the most profit. Because now almost all the sites that want a high price, and certainly everyone wants to get bitcoin with the highest price in order to get what they expect
No one want lower prices except those who really want to make enough money for rest of life and I think low prices are good for the investors profit because he can implant on the theory of buying low and selling high by these situation and if prices only tend to rise common people will never invest into bitcoin because it will be away from their resources and so these pumps ad dumps are for common people and when prices grow up mediocre start thinking that bitcoin is only for rich people who already have a lot with them.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

Everyone of us who invested in bitcoin wants to get a profit so that's the main reason why we want the price of bitcoin to rise up.
If you are an investors then you would know why we are really eager for bitcoin to go high again nobody wants to lose a money .
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

I want to get the highest bitcoin price because I want to get the most points to get the most profit. Because now almost all the sites that want a high price, and certainly everyone wants to get bitcoin with the highest price in order to get what they expect

Why many people think only about profit, blockchain technology, cryptocurrency should not be about profit only, profit should be the reward you get for believing and contributing to it.
Cryptocurrency will be adopted worldwide more and more, you will want to have cryptocurrency in future not fiat.

The prices of bitcoin will in favor of all of us in one or the other. Because the business is affecting the community in some way, whether it is the financial condition being influenced by it, it the economy of the country being affected, so this is something that can have an impact on our daily lives even. Higher the prices, the more profit it gives to its users, and ultimately affecting the living condition, the economy, the social status of people related to it directly or indirectly.
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:21:33 AM

people wants high price of BTC as most of them are traders . they just believe that they will be millionaires in few months ! . problem is that they don't care about blockchain technology and how it will help the world . they just need to be rich  Roll Eyes

zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:37:34 AM

Ofcourse most of us here wanted for the price hike for bitcoins because we are an investors. We bought our bitcoins when the price was in pump stage and wish for more pump so we can gain profits from it and it is not selfishness. That is normally how to do business properly. Most especially to those who are not rich like me that hoping that i get can a fortune by investing in bitcoins for most important purposes like for my children's education and in case of emergencies.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

Selfishness is the way that you can gain successful life , why you invest in the business if you cannot earn and have a big profit thats the reason why others want bitcoin in high price or all holders want it but to the newly knowledgeable investors they dont want to invest high value and wait it for too long and they want also is to earn money without huge working effort. all peaple now a days they want to make money without sweating and difficulties.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:40:02 AM

High / low bitcoin prices, all of them provide a beneficial effect for each user. Well i will not discuss it in detail and i will only answer the op questions only.

I really want high bitcoin prices, because i have some bitcoins that have been invested there, if the price is high i will get all the profit as i expected before investing.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:11:16 AM

of course i want a high price of bitcoin so i have to earn more profit in bitcoin like everyone else here

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

Other than selfishness and quick profit, i think one good reason is that high prices means it will attract more attention to the public. Now i do get that could be a double edged sword, as attention would either get it regulated but it could also potentially be the next step to society accepting crypto currencies. More people would accept it, more exchanges would open.. etc. And that would make our lives easier.

The main reason why we want high price of bitcoin because it can double the amount you invest. It can help to get the attention of the investor or other people which help it to be more known. There is possibility that most of the country will accept bitcoin. If that time will come it is a hasslefree in our part cause it is more on online transactions. What important is that, you have internet connection in order to do different transactions.You can also earn high profit through bitcoin.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:43:20 AM

Well who else here don't want bitcoin to value like a precious stone? I bet just dumb people will doesn't like it. Once we invest into something we expect to get a good return and when it happens it just means that we are in the right path. And now that bitcoin return to uptrend position many are investing again and soon to hit new ATH.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:01:08 AM

Let's face it, we hare here and using Bitcoin to earn and gain profits from what we are doing may it be a signature campaign, trading, investing. So I don't think it is "selfish"  if we HOLD and hope for the Bitcoins value to go up because that means we will have a greater profit gains hence, it will help us on our finances or even give us the financial freedom that we are all wanting for, not just for ourselves but for our families for some even for their chosen charities, communities and churches.
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:24:03 AM

Real talk , we all need a high rate if bitcoin right ?that's why we take the risk to invest on it because we want to have more money and save money from bitcoin .We invest because we know that bitcoin have a high rate and its rate continuously increasing right ?and that's we want .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: