Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO's for this month!  (Read 2605 times)
cryptomunt (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

Too many ICOs have begun to emerge. I expect good earnings from some ICO projects. But some are waiting too long to move up. Still, it's nice to have robust projects: D: D

Yeah, it's a fulltime job to pick out the best projects that are upcoming. However there's quite a few very interesting projects so I'm just investing smaller amounts in most of them. Can't be missing boats ya know!
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:58:45 PM

Truth be told, this month's ICO selection isn't big at all. But I liked one project-Acorn Collective, with a very interesting idea, it is a crowdfunding platform on The Ethereum blockchain, which provides an opportunity for "any startup from any country" to receive funding. The project has already collected more than $ 2.5. Also liked the Thrive project, softcap already collected.
Glok17

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:18:45 PM

I go with Sharder Protocol. Seele and Sharder are the most hyped ICOs in china and korea right now. A lot of ICOs in asia remain unnoticed for the western community but their hype is immense. Seele ICO for example was sold out in seconds yesterday.

I agree! But Seele failed really hard with KYC/whitelist though, even 2 times Cheesy

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:20:29 PM

When we look at the investment collect, we can say that the most successful ico is bankera of the month. too many people trust this project
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

My top crypto projects
Keep network (Blockchain Service)
A privacy layer for Ethereum. A keep is an off-chain container for private data. Keeps help contracts harness the full power of the public blockchain — enabling deep interactivity with private data.
NaPoleonX (Trading)
NaPoleonX ambitions to become the 1st algorithmic asset management company for crypto investors.
Metronome (Currency)
Metronome is the world's first cross-blockchain cryptocurrency, making decentralization possible and delivering institutional-class endurance.
black jam

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

Just a reminder that CoinMetro's main sale begins this Wednesday the 21st, I've decided to double up and go in for some more. Heres an article on how they could be set to combat the problems we face with determining the legitimacy of other ICO's

https://steemit.com/coinmetro/@blackjam/coinmetro-s-killer-feature-life-support-for-the-future-of-ico-s

(I'm new to Steemit, if you like the article, please consider giving me an upvote!)

Also, you can get an extra 2.5% on what you buy through this link:
https://go.coinmetro.com/?refId=5a6bc659ee820437c4422fd5
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:57:44 PM

My top crypto projects
Keep network (Blockchain Service)
A privacy layer for Ethereum. A keep is an off-chain container for private data. Keeps help contracts harness the full power of the public blockchain — enabling deep interactivity with private data.
NaPoleonX (Trading)
NaPoleonX ambitions to become the 1st algorithmic asset management company for crypto investors.
Metronome (Currency)
Metronome is the world's first cross-blockchain cryptocurrency, making decentralization possible and delivering institutional-class endurance.

These are certainly quite good.

Two more good ones are CREDITS & CoinMetro. Both backed by solid teams and devs.
flipperfin

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:11:30 PM

Too many ICOs have begun to emerge. I expect good earnings from some ICO projects. But some are waiting too long to move up. Still, it's nice to have robust projects: D: D

Pretty much this. A lot of ICOs recently, and I think we're about to see and end to the ICO cycle (no longer almost a sure profit getting into any hyped ICO). Next up is most likely a bitcoin bull cycle, followed by another alt cycle.. Although id prefer for alts to go crazy instead
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

Pretty much this. A lot of ICOs recently, and I think we're about to see and end to the ICO cycle (no longer almost a sure profit getting into any hyped ICO). Next up is most likely a bitcoin bull cycle, followed by another alt cycle.. Although id prefer for alts to go crazy instead

And that's the way it should be IMO. Not every ICO should be trading at x2+ as soon as they hit exchanges. But that's mostly part of the hype and not the real project. In the end the project itsself should set the standard for the price, not the hype.
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:10:27 PM

There are really good ICOs starting to emerge for this month. Kwh, coinmetro, mira, vestarin and ntok are good projects for me. I trust the most  these two: Kwh and vestarin. They are really promising ones, you should take a look.

aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:48:03 AM

I think there were several that recently closed (Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange, Restart Energy, Cube Intelligence, ShipChain) but for still active ICOs, I'm a big supporter of FarmaTrust, if you are happy to HODL.

In an effort to combat counterfeit drugs, both the US and EU are increasing regulatory requirements for big pharma as far as track and trace of product goes.  Other parts of the globe will surely follow in the near future.

The farmatrust product fills this niche market perfectly.
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

In my opinion this is Napoleon's project, I consider this project promising, which will bring investors a good profit. Do not miss the chance. I also like the crypto project Dock.io and TE Food.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

In my opinion this is Napoleon's project, I consider this project promising, which will bring investors a good profit. Do not miss the chance. I also like the crypto project Dock.io and TE Food.

Yes, I see many people are talking about these companies but mostly I see Napoleon's has gathered huge community and people are participating in this ICO surely.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:57:02 PM

Yes, I see many people are talking about these companies but mostly I see Napoleon's has gathered huge community and people are participating in this ICO surely.

Yeah Napoleon has decent hype, but hype ain't everything though. I'll check out the project soon!
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

Looking forward to futuorist ICO (www.futourist.io). Like tripadvisor on blockchain. It goes live on 20th feb.

Also Daneel ICO which is live already! It's going to help you trade with machine learning algorithms and web research. Really cool product coming from them (https://daneel.io). Ends in 13 days.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

i like arcblock, hearing that project is the third generation of crypto currency ater btc and eth. so i not wonder if bounty partisipant crowded at the spreadsheet, many people interested with this project
sapitomolepas

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:05:45 PM

No doubt a good ICO can produce more bitcoin at the moment, just imagine that in just one month my investment in ICO can produce 10 bitcoin.

With bitcoin rate is now at 100JT, one month can produce 1 M is very bad pemasilkannya not.

Here are the producers of people from one of the ICO's who have become coins for today
soloinvestor

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:45:43 AM

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on Pre-ICO stage right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:28:57 AM

Best ico for this month after i did research to some ico.
1. Current = mark cubban backed ico
2. Savedroid = the most exciting start up for saving crypto and already rised more then 30 mill euro. And ico still live..
3. Repux = big data exchanger with oracle tech
4. Quantum1net = silver wuantum will gives you 20% of quantum gold which forked from bitcoin and it will have its own blockchain.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ICO-Master

Activity: 189
Merit: 13

Filter the wheat from the chaff.

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

I think the best ICO's for Jan/Feb are over. There is one more with signup opening on Feb 25 - NEON Exchange or NEX.

Decentralized exchange on the NEO platform, it will be one to look out for! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: