Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:57:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to stop ICO scam is  (Read 1014 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

Yes by sending the coins in the wallet is one way to stop the ICO if scam. But I think it is not the best answer for impossible to notice sometimes if one project is scam unless you found out everything whether scam or not scam. To stop ICO if scam is to stop the campaigns. I think this is the best way to do.
Nowadays, scammers are rampant here in cyberworld which we need to ne observant all the time since nit just scammers here but also spammers and hackers. Those ICO which are scam is not easy as what you think. At first it's so promising but after they have already many victims they just suddenly disappeared. Hopefully each of us must aware here in crypto currency community.
burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:14:05 AM

Let ICO holders automatically send coins to your Ethereum wallet just after receiving your Ethereum

Just like, betrium.co is doing.

KYC is really useless for crypto currency traders.

The easiest way to stop ICO scam,is first not to invest that kind of hoax project platform,second  is to inform all part of your community,or some of your friends who belong in this cryptocurrency bussiness,that you feel something fishy of that ICO project now  come out in the market,third is  research that kind of project if its legit  from the white paper,the staff,road map that all of there presentation is genuine,so otherwise you can find a good ICO if that project is marketable and the community manager is good communicator,so thats why to stop this scam ICO is to filter it and to determine its been  a ponzi or legit project.
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:17:48 AM

Let ICO holders automatically send coins to your Ethereum wallet just after receiving your Ethereum

If you want to prevent ICO scams, you should first check the ICO's information, check the community and do not click ICO advertised on google.
florinda0602

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:29:55 AM

Yes by sending the coins in the wallet is one way to stop the ICO if scam. But I think it is not the best answer for impossible to notice sometimes if one project is scam unless you found out everything whether scam or not scam. To stop ICO if scam is to stop the campaigns. I think this is the best way to do.

I don't think we can stop all the scammers here from doing wrong, because even if we stop one people, there are more will rise up to do the same thing, because they don't think of working in a descent way, they only want easy money.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:31:51 AM

The easiest way to stop ICO scam,is first not to invest that kind of hoax project platform,second  is to inform all part of your community,or some of your friends who belong in this cryptocurrency bussiness,that you feel something fishy of that ICO project now  come out in the market,third is  research that kind of project if its legit  from the white paper,the staff,road map that all of there presentation is genuine,so otherwise you can find a good ICO if that project is marketable and the community manager is good communicator,so thats why to stop this scam ICO is to filter it and to determine its been  a ponzi or legit project.

We cannot really know which ico project can turn to scam since most of them is a promissing one but you have a point in that scenario the best way we can do to stop that kind of project is not to invest meaning we need to check carefully the project detail the team behind them, but in the end its so hard to know the hoax project so everyone must be careful.
labil88

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:50:08 AM

Do a thorough research before investing in any ICo to minimize scam. Check the problem intended to be solved by the project.The best thing people can do as of this moment is do their research and put to heart how to avoid these scams as they are everywhere.
shahani

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:12:21 AM

Scam is a significant problem in ICO, and the most victims are those new comers in ICO business, because they don't have enough knowledge on how to determine on a group of scammers. And this is my friendly clue to the new comers, if you are planning to enter on the line of ICO business, just ask first to the people around you that already knows about ICO business, like for example if you have a family member whose already accessed and having a very high experience in crypto business, just keep on asking them to avoid scammers.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

It is impossible to stop it.

I know because i have lived it that you can be wrong.
I have been bombed with red trusts for offering profit in 2015.
Since all my investors have been cashed back with profit.
But even not one redtruster has admited hes error and nowadays I have on my head many readtruts.

With ICO it is even more difficult to know if it is a scam or not.
Many people here do not know that they make more bad than good...in knowlege or not,but they do.

Once you have said something wrong,it is impossible to repair.
For so many people here I be a scammer,just because I got red trusts for wrong reasons.

Sorry,I could be an avenger...But I do not want to fall in the same wrongness...
When it is impossible to say in advance,better is saying nothing.

DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:22:02 PM

Scam is a significant problem in ICO, and the most victims are those new comers in ICO business, because they don't have enough knowledge on how to determine on a group of scammers. And this is my friendly clue to the new comers, if you are planning to enter on the line of ICO business, just ask first to the people around you that already knows about ICO business, like for example if you have a family member whose already accessed and having a very high experience in crypto business, just keep on asking them to avoid scammers.
If you feel consumed by fear after reading the white paper, it is very likely that you have been emotionally manipulated by the wording and structure of the paper. Most likely, the team who wrote the white paper would have been capitalizing on your greed to push you to make the purchase.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:25:09 PM

To staop ICO scam do not invest hurriedly, research, observe there social media platform discussion,checkout on the team involve  in the  ICO, with this you can be sure to reduce/ stop  being scam.
Also I hope in the near future we will have ICO regulator in the crypto space, this will sure help stop scammers operation in the space
tumokatok

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

Stop investing to them.

The best way to stop ICO scams is to research the project before investing and not listen to others. If you get a token directly after the purchase it does not mean that the founder of the ICO project fraud can not just go with your money
Whybuycrypto

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

If people avoid the ICO and don't invest in it that will solve the problem if they don't raise any money. Also keeping people informed on this forum helps educate everyone to stay away. There is always going to be a risk.
Yourlover

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

What you are saying is good buy impossible for no one that has control for the ICO team except themselves. If you want to avoid such thing try to look at first the one that managing the campaign if they are not established member then try to take a look their community and then the white paper. I choose to make it at the last part since good white paper is always depend on the team and the community.

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
snapee11

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:53:03 PM

KYC is really useless for crypto6 currency traders.
Yes I don't see crypto on KYC anymore. I mean crypto is about anonymity of holders but taking KYC is very ironic. And All ICOs I suggest must have a real transparency for all to let investors and bounty hunters monitor the status of the project. Keeping  all the data in private is just a greater possibility that the end-customers will think negative whether scam of failure.
Betszkie12

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:54:08 PM

I think the best way to prevent scam is the regulation of the concerned government. If there would be strict laws implemented regarding the establishment of ICOs maybe they will be careful enough in transcting business with their customers.
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

To identify these fraudulent ICOs, you should investigate whether the ICO community is large, or you can find out who the founder of the ICO is and should trust these people. Choose wisely because there are so many new ICOs every day
Yakapo

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

It can be very difficult to tell which ICO is a scam and the one that isn't, The only way one can effectively do this however is through thorough research into the ICO,exhausting all the possible information there is about the ICO
wortifo_a

Activity: 85

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:16:15 PM

in my opinion, the fraud that happens will be difficult to remove. So, what needs to be done is research and learn from someone who has experienced. The point is always to be careful not to go in but having someone experienced will be the best way.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:19:21 PM

we cannot stop those scammers. even if there is an easy way, we cant still stop them to scam other people. the only thing we can do is to become strict when choosing an ICO to invest with.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

Read the whitepaper and see if the ICO has a good project. Don't invest into something without researching
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: