Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:17:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Newbies have signatures?  (Read 777 times)
vishnu_g

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

You can have signatures but if you want to earn you have to level up to atleast junior member.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitlyra

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and wondered, as a Newbie, can I add signature and if so, how do I create signature?  I see through Signature Bounties, they provided a code and wondering how that works.

Thanks,

Signatures are applicable only for jr members and above. The codes will work when you will copy the codes provided and paste it in your profile. Then if you already paste it in your profile, it become a signature below your profile that will appear during making your posts and comments.

Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:22:37 PM

Some project has allowed newbie to join signature but mostly from jr.member rank and up will eligible to wear signature campaign:) You just work hard to post you will become a jr.member soon😁be patient..
kom1231

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

Yes, some companies allow newcomers to wear a signature, they are very few
AngryToken
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

no unfortunately newbies can not have signatures only jr. member or higher rank can.
destinysaid

Activity: 42
Merit: 3

Help the needy, do the little things others ignore

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

Anyone can have a signature, however, participating in bounties, signature campaigns and basically trying to earn from putting a signature requires you to be an established member of the community, not easy, sesing as how many spam the forum.

I however do have a signature, not just one that is connected to any campaign, but rather a saying from one of my favorite steemian on steemit.

Be loyal to your innermost truth.
angelslayer

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

Does that mean that the rules have changed that newbie no longer able to have signatures at all?

I saw that below-mentioned newbies can have signatures.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484259.msg5393088#msg5393088
angelslayer

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:49:38 PM

I am nkt able to change signature on bitcointalk.org please help me
I believe it is because your rank has been changed to Newbie, so you cannot update your signature... Try to be more active and become a Jr. Member, so that you can update the signature again.
Ridaa

Activity: 53
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:00:02 PM

No, you have to be at least Jr member for this because rules don't allow newbies to wear signature. So keep posting good posts and within a month or two you'll be ranked as a Jr member.

logitechwow

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and wondered, as a Newbie, can I add signature and if so, how do I create signature?  I see through Signature Bounties, they provided a code and wondering how that works.

Thanks,

The signature can be added in the settings, check, or find guides in YouTube
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:27:45 PM

Yes I wear signature when I was a newbie but it was text without any graphics or designs. If your reason for wearing signature is just for bounty campaigns, then I think it will be difficult to get into any campaigns that will pay you to wear signature.
quandong

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:13:46 PM

You can also wear signature with campaigns that agree with newbie. Besides that you should actively participate in quality posts to gain JR.member and have merrit.

Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:57:24 PM

Of course, with ETH's second position and ETH's positive news at right now. It's not hard for ETH to reach $ 1000 by the end of year.
LOL, you should at least check if your Shitpost matches to the topic...
It's not that hard to check the topic name isn't it?

Smiley Smiley
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:04:50 AM

Unfortunately, Bitcointalk has recently banned Newbie from using the signature feature in order to reduce spam in the forum!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 10759

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

Does that mean that the rules have changed that newbie no longer able to have signatures at all? <…>
The thread you reference in your post is old, and the information outdated. Newbies can no longer wear a signature not personal text of any kind. This change took effect on the 17/09/2018, being the thread with the official information this one: Enhanced newbie restrictions & requirements. The only way round is to either become a Jr. Member (30 activity + 1 merit) or get a copper membership.

It’s surprising to still see quite a few assertive answers that are misleading. It’s been a month now since the rules changes.

Note: And no, @quandong’s post about ETH has nothing to do with bearing a signature. I guess he intended to post the answer in another board, since he already answered on a previous post (incorrectly by the way).
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:58:39 PM

You cannot wear a signature if you are a newbie. You have to be at least a junior members in order to be able to participate in the signature campaign. Once you are qualified to participate, you will simply follow the instructions instructions on how to update your profile with the signature code.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:44:38 PM

I guess newbie can also wear signature even if it depends on the campaign project once you participated you should follow the rules and regulations been given to that campaign.
VivianJacob

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:16:34 AM

It is not necessary to have a signature, If  you ant to be more professional , you can have one
orange_marmalade

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:32:32 AM

I thought those signatures were part of a reply or some colored signatures an ad. Thanks for enlightining me. Smiley
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:16:21 AM

The rules has changed now and newbie's could not wear signatures anymore. You could refer to this updated rank requirements for one to rank up started by the administrator theymos.

The new set of rules was also specified in this  thread. If you are interested to buy a copper membership then you can buy it here.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: