Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin back to its own rhythm again?  (Read 828 times)
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:17:17 AM

I think. You know it's one of the main character of a crypto currency. The value goes ups and downs. Sometimes the value is high and some times the value is low. But undoubtedly the value will go high. You should had observed that the value was almost 20000$ at the end of last year. But unfortunately the value is going down and down. Be patient, the value will go up. I think the original rhythm of Bitcoin is around 40000$. Not only me every body here except that the value will be like this.

Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:25:18 AM

Yes probably. The price is going up as expected. I expect that we will be having a roller coaster ride this year. The correction last month is normal because of the excess last year. But bitcoin is back on track.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:33:26 AM

I think. You know it's one of the main character of a crypto currency. The value goes ups and downs. Sometimes the value is high and some times the value is low. But undoubtedly the value will go high. You should had observed that the value was almost 20000$ at the end of last year. But unfortunately the value is going down and down. Be patient, the value will go up. I think the original rhythm of Bitcoin is around 40000$. Not only me every body here except that the value will be like this.
I share your opinion here. The Chinese New Year is clearly affecting the value of bitcoin at the moment, but it is increasing in value which is a good thing. There will always be ups and downs since this is an extremely volatile market as you stated. Just like you, I am expecting bitcoin to return to $20k range by April and it will continue skyrocketing to the $40k range by the end of this year.

The main reason why I am confident about this happening is due to the upcoming integration of the Lightning Network into the blockchain which will pull in a plethora of investors leading to a surge.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hermada

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:35:44 AM

I hope it's going up from now on.
surya999

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:38:13 AM

bitcoin will back again no doubt.
holding is the best solution.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

I'm sure bitcoin will go back to the moon, even though bitcoin price is down but now the price has started to stabilize. if I think this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin. so what are you waiting, let's buy some bitcoin.

in my point of view the best time to buy has passed, because slowly bitcoin price continue to increase. it is a good news for bitcoin holder including me, I think the hard time for bitcoin seems to have passed. hope to get big profits will come true.
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:04:25 AM

It looks like bitcoin is back on the good way but we cant know for sure if the price is going to continue in this way in the future because we are not the ones that control the price. After a long time that bitcoin maintained at the line of 8000$ now it went up to 9400$ wich is obviously a really good thing. I see it is going up by every hour now so it is great to see bitcoin is back on its road. Hope it is going to reach and break a new record of price this year.
humans are delusional in the event that they assume bitcoin will ever go to $1000 again with the quantity of attention it has.
The anticipated circulating supply on exchanges are 4 million bitcoins. At $1000 per bitcoin a billionaire ought to buy a million bitcoins with "only" a billion greenbacks. that might take out 25% of the deliver circulating on exchanges.

At a static rate of $one thousand consistent with bitcoin invoice Gates should buy 4 million bitcoins with simplest four.4% of his wealth.
we can by no means see bitcoin at $1000 bucks once more.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:06:16 AM

Bitcoin will be back I am believe. Many investor always looking bitcoin first before they choosing altcoin. Investing on bitcoin is more reasonable than other because people know more on bitcoin than other. I am believe that price bitcoin will more higher than previous high
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

Since last couple of weeks we see that bitcoin price is going down and down.
Is bitcoin price back to the normal and touch the highest by the end of the year ?
Is it again creating the new milestone?

I do not think the BTC has any ascending rhythm, it's on dips and peaks at all the time.
But if can pass 10K soon, I think we will see it at least 20K at the end of the year. And almost certainly more.

terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:53:36 AM

Last time everyone has been down since bitcoin's price is getting lower and lower but you must rejoice now. Look back at the date of this thread made and compare the growth of bitcoin's price now.

Is bitcoin price back to the normal and touch the highest by the end of the year ?
It's getting back to normal and I'm not so sure but I have a big feeling that we will eventually see it again at $10,000 by the end of the week.

Yes.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:02:10 AM

There is no doubt that the price of bitcoin will rise after the recession that was. What will be the price by the end of the year is another question, it is impossible to answer it with accuracy, but I think that we are waiting for the exciting 2018.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
czhy20

Activity: 129
Merit: 3

bitrace® | JOIN NOW

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:09:44 AM

It's really nice to see the green on the graphs of all cryptocurrency. And it's all because of bitcoin rising. It's been rising constantly now, let's just hope that good things will happen and we will surely see the price beyond 20k this year.

bitrace®
[ PRE-ICO | Jan 25th - Feb 25th ]
[    ICO    | Feb 25th - Mar 25th ] (http://bitrace-token.com)
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

It's really nice to see the green on the graphs of all cryptocurrency. And it's all because of bitcoin rising. It's been rising constantly now, let's just hope that good things will happen and we will surely see the price beyond 20k this year.
This green in market should continues and let's hope price would going upwards. Weve been in down market for almost long now and this is it starting to increased. I think bitcoin is back to the price from last year.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1264

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:20:25 AM

What type of good things are you expecting? You cant expect that miracles will happen because of blockchain and bitcoin and crypto and bla bla bla. Price is increasing is just a sign that people are buying bitcoin and nothing suggestive of any special thing at least that I am aware of.

There is no doubt that the price of bitcoin will rise after the recession that was. What will be the price by the end of the year is another question, it is impossible to answer it with accuracy, but I think that we are waiting for the exciting 2018.

The drop in price should not be associated with "recession". Technically they are different and thus not comparable. It was a drop thats all. There is nothing to be excited about price, it will rise and fall and the cycle will continue. You just need to know when to get into the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:32:15 AM

For me yes it will bounce back in the coming days. If you notice the past year's might of Bitcoin take note that it will possibly be happening again and again in a specific time and we can't tell when. Some speculated that Bitcoin's price will reach up to $60,000 by 2019 so I think the best thing to do for now is buy and hold while the price is not that high. Some investors started hoarding Bitcoins at $8,000 or lower when it reached that range and of course that is reasonable most especially for long term investment. By end of the year it is possible for Bitcoin to touch another peak of course depending on the situation. I believe that creating a new milestone is possible with Bitcoin as long as the community is as strong as it's dominance and might.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

It is already creating it milestone back to the top.When the price goes dip some investors panic out of ignorance,they panic for loss and sell at the dip ruing into loss,for those who sold as the dip have really lost in their investment but as for those who are still hold huge profit await them.Patient is the key to great profit with bitcoin.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:36:39 AM

Yes probably. The price is going up as expected. I expect that we will be having a roller coaster ride this year. The correction last month is normal because of the excess last year. But bitcoin is back on track.

Its great to see bitcoin slowly pumping right now and I know in the first place bitcoin can really bounce back after a big dump and hopefully bitcoin can sustain its momentum going up and I believe it will be back on $12k-13k before end of February.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 08:42:30 AM

I think there is strong resistance at 10k but soon crossing 10 k it will again go up in constant speed with great rhythm so just hold for some weeks and sleep for wonderful dreams as now again all crypto markets again start journey towards moon.

nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

BTC has reached a new high point, which is unknown!

At least the BTC is slowly recovering, and the entire digital currency market is recovering!

This is good news for a lot of investors, many people are buying in red, I think they are making money!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
spiker777

Activity: 1000
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:14:54 AM

It's the same old story with Bitcoin.

1. A series of unfortunately news events are published, e.g. Bans, regulations or hacks
2. Bitcoin drops 10-40% in value as the weak hands sell
3. No negative news for a few days/weeks, bitcoin slowly returns to its previous high
4. Positive news and/or surge in adoption occurs
5. Bitcoin breaks its previous high

Then steps 1-5 repeat.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: