Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:59:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin back to its own rhythm again?  (Read 825 times)
somewhan

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

well it actually dropped 70%.

but yeah. It's funny how none of the people interested in december want to buy now or at 6k$.

It will take some time for the FOMO to get back IMO, but some consolidation would be good.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

Since last couple of weeks we see that bitcoin price is going down and down.
Is bitcoin price back to the normal and touch the highest by the end of the year ?
Is it again creating the new milestone?
Yes it does, bitcoin will be back to its own rythm now you can see in the coinmarket how btc started to grow again from 7k and now it was almost 10k so it will be back on his track again for sure mate .

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

Bitcoin is finally going to stabilize for a while until it will go up again. Better days are coming for bitcoin
gabinsight

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:56:51 AM

Looking at the slow but quite steady increase it has been experiencing these past few weeks, I would say Bitcoin is back on his feet and I don't see it going back down again if you ask for my opinion, and thats good news for other cryptocurrencies as well...... The Increase has been slow, steady and stable but I expect a fast and sudden increase in this next coming weeks.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

sure, it looks like bitcoin has break his resistance zone
i follow the btc/usd chart and saw that
so, from my opinion i can say that in couple of days bitcoin will sure touch 10k

I think we should not be too hasty either to dump or buy more rather we should watch the market keenly from the side lines if we are not already in. No doubt though that bitcoin is recovering.
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

I wish it will back on its own rhythm again. On the other side are the miners, who want to increase the size of blocks to make the network faster and more scalable. With any Bitcoin price change making news and keeping investors guessing.
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

The last week of bitcoin has increased that tend to be consistent or stable every day. If bitcoin can penetrate to the price of $10k then it can be said that uptrend has been started to recover bitcoin prices. My speculation after reading charts in various markets is tonight or tomorrow bitcoin prices begin to break $10k. May the new history be born at the end of this year.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:14:07 AM

Bitcoin price is now recovering and we can already see that is not going down anymore. We are waiting the great results to happen soon
chesegrinder

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:15:44 AM

as for reading and searching for about an speculation that can cause to a break down, I see that bitcoin in this moment are stable in 9k up, slow in increase  but still it is moving upward. hoping that after this week it will increase and touch down the 10k value price.

in other hand, it was very surprising that bitcoin come this far as before speculation are all down trend.

xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:34:48 AM

Is bitcoin price back to the normal and touch the highest by the end of the year ?
In the past month, the price of bitcoin has fallen from $20,000 to $6,000, which is unusual. Now that bitcoin has stopped falling, the price of bitcoin has risen from $6, 000 to more than $9, 000 in the last week, and it is returning to its own rhythm。
Jashhh

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:37:33 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 12:33:55 PM by Jashhh

The price is going to the normal direction. Did something happen to Bitcoin that it recovered recently?

Only that Coinbase tweeted/published last week that segwit support for bitcoin is being enabled in the coming weeks. Last testing phase is started.

And later this year lightning network? Or later anyway.

Plus the yearly recovering around this time of the year. And wall street is also back up. But i dont get too eager just yet.

Forfot to add: Yesterday was the congress hearing about blockchain. That could have also played a role in the recovery. But it is a small recovery.

https://www.coindesk.com/dc-blockchain-hearing-sees-call-for-congressional-commission/
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

It seems that the market of bitcoin is back on being good again and i am hoping for a continuous bull run for bitcoin because the trend is now on the side of the bulls so there is a good future to expect for the market of bitcoin because of its trend now, but we should not expect fast results because the trend for the bulls is still weak.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:09:05 PM

Currently the movement is great for bitcoin but for those who have this money they can do a lot of transactions now if you have little or any other coins. You can also make an investment portfolio and then you can buy some coins that you will check the daily price for all the coins and you can collect data for ups and downs in the future so that everything looks good for people who are willing to invest in now. Cool
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1104

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:02:11 PM

Watch the charts and you'll know. I can see the head and shoulders pattern followed by a steady rise. First it was slow, but every attempt at dropping the price lower ended up in a shallower dip. This showed the traders that there's more buyers than sellers and it's a good time to go in. That's what's happening now, we have gone back to $10 000 and now all there is to do is hold and wait for a new high.

rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:31:39 PM

sure, it looks like bitcoin has break his resistance zone
i follow the btc/usd chart and saw that
so, from my opinion i can say that in couple of days bitcoin will sure touch 10k
It already did as of this moment it already touches to $10k and i think it would slowly continue to recover.So far I think  theres no need to panic selling as it contributes its price to drop ,better to hold it for now when such time came that it would skyrocket.Bitcoin still remain as the strongest currency above all.

Offend

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:35:49 PM

I think it is going to come back, it will get around 10k maybe even jumps over 10k, Bitcoin influences most of the coins when Bitcoin drops, so does the rest, so now i`m looking at other coins like BPS, witch is an ICO from bitpaction.com
niktuneable

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:50:11 PM

I think so, Bitcoin is bouncing back to next levels. All crypto market is recovering.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:35:13 AM

Yes it does, bitcoin will be back to its own rythm now you can see in the coinmarket how btc started to grow again from 7k and now it was almost 10k so it will be back on his track again for sure mate .

As of this writing, the price of Bitcoin is $10,324.10 seems it recover and starts moving on the right track upward, so before February ends let's expect it will be hitting the $13000 mark.   

MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:38:41 AM

Yes, you can see chart now. Price is recovering, I am happy to see it because BTC is better for hold than another altcoin.
In the end of year will be high price again Smiley
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:42:47 AM

Yes i guess bitcoin price will goes back now in its original price coz base on its movement now btc is going strong everyday and recovering now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: