Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:38:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin back to its own rhythm again?  (Read 825 times)
Englebabylove

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:49:35 PM

sure, it looks like bitcoin has break his resistance zone
i follow the btc/usd chart and saw that
so, from my opinion i can say that in couple of days bitcoin will sure touch 10k
No one knows how the price of bitcoin will change. But now bitcoin has stopped falling. I think it will return to normal soon, and it's now back to $10,000. In the coming months it will return to $20,000, and I hope my guess is right.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

so, from my opinion i can say that in couple of days bitcoin will sure touch 10k
No one knows how the price of bitcoin will change. But now bitcoin has stopped falling. I think it will return to normal soon, and it's now back to $10,000. In the coming months it will return to $20,000, and I hope my guess is right.
This would be absolutely true if bitcoin had no problems with low scalability, and as a consequence, it gradually began to lose its popularity. I think that if bitcoin does not eliminate its shortcomings, then it will grow much more slowly than some would like. Bitcoin will undoubtedly soon regain his previous positions, however, in order not to repeat his former mistakes, he must grow gradually, without sharp jerks.
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

Since last couple of weeks we see that bitcoin price is going down and down.
Is bitcoin price back to the normal and touch the highest by the end of the year ?
Is it again creating the new milestone?

There is no set rythm

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

Yup BTC is back on track after continuous fluctuations as there were some news in circulation regarding its regulations,temporary ban,ban on credit cards from some bank for BTC  trading,now things are going back to normal positions.BTC price is stable around $8000-$10000,today its being traded on $11000.Coin marketcap today stood at $502 bn,which is a good gesture denoting healthy effect.As its being speculated that BTC will lie at $25k-$30k in 2018,Now BTC price is stable.BTC touch $5980 on 6th Feb-18 which is the lowest value in 2018,it did not further went down,in this way it gained the confidence of investors,now more people will be attracted towards BTC,shifting price in upward.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

Is bitcoin price back to the normal and touch the highest by the end of the year ?

The reality is that in this volatile market there is no such thing as "normality"... more than the volatility itself. Although it is true throughout the years 2015 and 2016 we had seen a fairly stable bitcoin behavior, since in 2017 the bitcoin issue became mainstream and many speculators learned about the business opportunity that bitcoin represented, the stable trajectory of bitcoin was lost and the euphoria ruined the relative tranquility of the market.
Wondervhel

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

It has almost the same rhythm last 5 years. Accumulating the Bitcoin is a technique that needs a value (market) fluctuation.
But never mind if we don't understand it we can just call it pump and dump or whatever.
GunsNRose

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:34:06 AM

Experts promised to restore bitcoin after the Chinese New Year. Indeed, bitcoin from 6000 dollars rose to 10,000. It seems  a new wave of growth begins.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:09:58 AM

Bitcoin seems to be at the stable position.
The price is changes but not very significant.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
EugeneJanet

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

I think the price of bitcoin has crashed in the last few weeks because of the bad news about bitcoin. Now that bitcoin has stopped falling, it is returning to normal, and it will reach a new milestone.
rexona

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

Now bitcoin is down, maybe this is a correction of the high bitcoin price by the end of 2017, I'm sure this will only temporarily not last long, maybe in the next few weeks bitcoin will recover, because now it is starting to rise again the price, even if only in small scale.
Dfinest

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:16:37 AM

It seems like it is back to its own rhythm, but it's still early, we need to wait more.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:29:43 PM

Now bitcoin is gradually growing in price and it pleases me very much. As for the highest price until the end of this year, I think that this is quite possible because bitcoin is in constant dynamics.
Verde_Mantis

Activity: 336
Merit: 52

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:32:52 PM

By the end of the year probably yes.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:02:48 PM

Bitcoin certainly is back on track, with the recent rise. Today bitcoin has almost reached 12K. So the price increased 6K in the last 2 weeks. Maybe 15K in March and hopefully rising to the moon after the G20 discussion on cryptocurrencies.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:08:00 PM

Who knows. We are the one creating that wave.
Again if the whales will have a forum into making a sell then will go back in a lower price.
I suggest you to not look forward for now.
Getting more investors and making them hold will be a good idea for now.
If somehow we could lessen the amount those whales holds then this will not happen again.
Coin Hash

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:55:34 AM

Yes BTC is back to it's own rhythm and if it goes in the same way I can see BTC touching $20k mark max by June 2018.
EckhartJV

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

ooh yes it is, recovering form $7000 to $11000 shows more of the bitcoin we know than the one we've seen the the past few weeks, its back to its rhythm though not at its best yet, the deep was majorly caused by controversies surrounding its legality and recognition as a tender, these struggles aren't over yet its picking value, what then will happen when the controversies disappear, the sky will be the limit
Morjana17

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:23:02 AM

So far bitcoin will go down and touch the smallest amount equivalent aside from that it will go up to the highest form because bitcoin price is rhythym it repeated again and again. The movement is gorgeously in slow motion but we don't be afraid of that because it will happen even the price of food, vegetables or the daily needs that we buy it is kinda rhythm too like bitcoin. The past few weeks the price is very low but the good thing is bitcoiner keep on holding and that is their strategy too. 

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:44:38 AM

I have no clue at all what Bitcoin is currently doing tbh, I don't think that anyone does imo  Grin few months back and BTC was at it's ATH, skyrocketing like crazy and look at it now. Even BTC itself doesn't know what it's doing Grin no matter what, you should not panic and keep on HODLing + I don't think that BTC has a rhythm at all ... this thing is crazy. One day it can do nothing and the next day it will be skyrocketing to the moon and beyond Grin
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:16:33 AM

I have no clue at all what Bitcoin is currently doing tbh, I don't think that anyone does imo  Grin few months back and BTC was at it's ATH, skyrocketing like crazy and look at it now. Even BTC itself doesn't know what it's doing Grin no matter what, you should not panic and keep on HODLing + I don't think that BTC has a rhythm at all ... this thing is crazy. One day it can do nothing and the next day it will be skyrocketing to the moon and beyond Grin

That's what you call volatility my friend. I think you are old enough to witness how this drastic movement works and how traders take advantage of it. Looks like we have been stopped on our tracks right now as bitcoin is hovering just around $10K mark and have drop below it.

But I would say that bitcoin has no rhythm, and I'm assuming that you are waiting for like the December frenzy where the price dramatically rose to $19K. Its too early to call, but this is just another bump but I'm positive that it will bounce back, make a rally and then push the price to a new all-time-high.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀