Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If the world uses a single currency  (Read 1834 times)
eolitic

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:50:59 AM

If the world uses a single currency, will the economy be more stable?
This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.

it would be great, but it's not going to happen. look at people.. look at political situation now.. it seems that we will never be able to live in peace, and this disappoints me.. so, no.. the governments of different countries will never come to single currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:56:01 AM

If for example the world uses a single currency it will be better in terms of us to make transactions because we can transact with all countries without having to exchange our country currency with the currency of other countries and again the price of goods more stable in all countries.
Lhanofclover

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

I think if ever it would happen there is an advantage and disadvantage. Example of advantage is we don't need to exchange our currency if ever we wanted to go to other country (hassle free) and disadvantage example is, What alliance or country would monitor of all the bills series?
We have many factors that needs to consider but for now it is impossible to happen.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

This is a very interesting question. The sovereign nations issue their own currencies and are taken for granted by many people, but few consider whether this is the economically optimal option.

I think it would be great if the world uses single money and maybe bitcoin is the choice. But it seems to be difficult because the government will not let the paper money disappear.

RoolBi

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

I think it would be great if the world uses single money and maybe bitcoin is the choice. But it seems to be difficult because the government will not let the paper money disappear.
I think that this will not be accepted by those countries with low economic growth. As the economy of different countries if the common currency is too high will affect the economy of the low-value countries. or too low, the developing countries will not accept it.
Denifriska

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

It will be very difficult to make it happen would be a mess if in this world only use one currency. It's like bringing the whole world into one. There must be many people who disagree with such a policy, for fear only benefits some countries or people.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:48:43 PM

Then there will be a balance on the entire country and the cost of living will be cheaper but then, the entire president of different country should talk about it first before implementing this kind of idea.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:12:29 PM

You can't say for sure what will happen, but in my opinion if the world comes to that sort of agreement it should mean that the human kind has evolved a lot and the economy should be a lot more stable, people would be treated better and real equality between humans should start.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:24:13 PM

I think it may be possible in very near future, because people have now started using bitcoin from all over the world having same currency with same value everywhere, and can use it without changing it into any other currency.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:47:05 PM

I am not sure it will happens. There is many countries with own currency in the word.every country want to keep their currency. I think a single currency in the word is impossible.

Yes, powerful economies will never let that happen. I think the currency of  a country being strong is an indication of how influential that country is today. This is clearly reflected in how dollar is stronger in comparison to most of the currencies by 40-50 times.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:28:01 PM

In my honest opinion , making a world currency has been an goal to achieve in order to get the "global citizen" concept . Yet we are living in a world that still has borders , limits , barriers and separations that are based on an infinite number of parameters , so the global citizen concept is out of reach even if we do manage to instaure a global currency .
But what this single/global currency will do , is that it'll make exchanges and deals between countries much more easier , developing countries won't be obliged to get a reserve of foreign currencies in order to obtain merchandise or whatever they want from anywhere in earth .
Charity will be much more easier also ,  and helping other people that are living in miserable conditions on the other side of the globe will get much more easier and we'll maybe eradicate famine , epidemic diseases and poverty from a lot of countries with such initiation .
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

Yes I guess it is, cause I think one kf tge factor why Bitcoin decreases, becaus eof the demand outaide the certain country, foreign countries to be exact and we are all aware that the convertion of the monetary unit is very different with each other, also people who were less fortunate may be able to afford the goods, if we have single currency of fiat to be used since the price will be the same in what you have.

laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

I think that governments will not allow this kind of idea even though there are a lot of people who agrees on this kind of idea because it was not easy to migrate on a different currency since the value of our money are different.

Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:03:19 AM

This is a good idea, but one currency should be decentralized like bitcoin, I'm afraid if the world uses single currency and does not use decentralized system it will be easily controlled by a strong country so it can never benefit the poor country.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
elkafee79

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:26:00 AM

maybe it can be contolled easily, but I think It is impossible. many countries have a national currency. they want their currency go up and stable, especially they keep their currency exists.
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:39:54 AM

The idea of using one single currency is a very difficult thing to do, this is because the currency is so sensitive that if there is a poor and weak country it will be easily controlled by a strong country, even though this is a good idea but we must understand how the realization and its control.
wraithdot

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:03:37 AM

I think this situation does not exist. Each country has a different economy and development. If the world uses a single currency, it will lead to a stronger and powerful country with weaker and weaker countries. Taxation in each country will also be different. If all countries use the same currency, the world will be chaos.
It takes a long period of time to make it single of currency's all over the world due to different places like what you have said but if all people all over the world united as one maybe it will happened. I have no doubt on it.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:47:10 AM

Actually, It will cause many problems. Single currency tend to be centralized policy.
While the world has many countries and many different backgrounds.
Using of the single currency in the entire world is something very much difficult to happen as the government of different countries will not agree upon this but if this thing ever happens, then this will surely be very much beneficial for all of us as we won’t be having any worries of keeping different currencies every time we go for visiting different countries of the world and that this will also remove the discrimination in the worth of the currencies.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:11:23 AM

It's hard to make a contribution to the economy with a single currency!

The European Union is a classic example of the use of a single currency.

But many countries in the European Union have seen economic setbacks!
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

If will depend upon the nation who has the most feasible goods like food and technology. If world has one currency then all nations shall develop well their products so that they could earn and keep the highest percentage of the words money. Pity for those nations who have no feasible commodities because they would less their bargains to trade so i say still the poor will exist even if the currency is just one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: