Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:42:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which alts should i buy now?  (Read 667 times)
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:39:31 AM

there are too many altcoins that to choose what coin is the buy but you should take a research what coin you should buy.
rudyrista123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:52:55 AM

if indeed the capital is much better btc same eth that already clear. but if you want to choose other alt coins you try to see 10 upwards and try your own analysis will be within 1 year of its price soaring high. use your instinct.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:05:01 AM

as many of the altcoins are low right now i have decided to take some money out of my savings and invest it in alts.
which coins do you think i should invest in?
duration-1 year
 and i can take out my money anytime but not more than a year.
coins i hold right now- btc,eth,xrp
hi friends, try to join some good ICO and invest in it.
I think ICO is more profitable with cheap capital but does not reduce the income enough for us.

and you can also see my signature that Token Cibus can be one of the best coin alternatives to invest because the cibus is "Food Ecosystem on Blockchain". it will be a unique thing and can make this token has a variety of great benefits and high prices.

Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:08:48 AM

Alts you think that is not just based on hype and promises. I feel that when things start to recover the use less ones will die off.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
investwarrior

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

I think kucoin,binancecoin,steem,eos are good choice for longterm until summer.

check crypto prices https://www.checkcryptoprices.com/
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:59:58 AM

Could LTC have a future too? if yes, I would also buy ltc and be hodling for at least half a year or a year. ETH is definitely i hodl, but it would be better to buy some altcoins again for hodl.
Muo

Activity: 236

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:21:11 AM

some ICOs are coming soon and actually it is hard to predict price for any coin. but what is the main criteria for you when choosing to invest in alt?
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

I think it is really a good investment opportunity, because everyone started to panic, I suggest that you invest in some of the ICO project, because in the bear market investment ICO project, so if the bull market, then the income is staggering.

jereh988

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:16:55 AM

etherium (ETH)
according to me is the best for invested.
coinliker

Activity: 416
Merit: 42

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:30:05 AM

i suggest xp and xrb
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:32:50 AM

Best alts to buy this time is TRX, XVG, VEN, WAVES, STRAT, LISK .. all those have massive potential. im also holding big bags of them

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SW_Lee

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

Pls read my post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2882722.0

This might be helpful for those who are looking for a good ICO.

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:19:26 AM

Look at stratis, bancor, eos, waves , neo - now it is great moment to buy, when the market is in the dump. These coins provide the platform for smart contracts, so i suppose they move ethereum and divide the market. So, they have great potential ann very undervalued at this moment. Stratis is powerful platform with good developers team, but the main disadvantage is bad marketing. So, when they change that the price will go high.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:27:24 AM

as many of the altcoins are low right now i have decided to take some money out of my savings and invest it in alts.
duration-1 year

I think you should try to find and analyze every altcoin you think is good. this is an important part, you should try to find various information about some altcoin for your choice. I guess, at this time altcoin many cheap and have a good future.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

duration-1 year

for now it seems to have to stop trading first because the market situation is unstable but if you want to buy coin because the price is down and very cheap you can buy coin that has the potential to rise by looking at the total supply available, you can buy ETH or LTC for a while it's just a little to take advantage of this very fast price difference.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:48:48 AM

My suggestion for you is to buy Eth now because the price is now down unlike last year's price and very suitable for long-term investment, so I suggest for ETH investment now.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:57:44 AM

In my opinion many altcoin has massive potential in the future, but in my opinion these coin has most potential one : ETH, XLM, NEO, DASH, WAVES, OMG. Because they has strong community already and these coin has many advantages to the cryptocurrency community.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:51:41 AM

I suggest when the times like this to go with the altcoins that has a solid product/services because bitcoin's movement is unpredictable it might collapse when its current support will broke,surely it will dive back to $5k or worst $4k or you can stick with USD thats the safest thing to do.

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:34:06 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 02:53:11 PM by Baoo

I think that this big crisis in the  market is very necessary to buy many currencies. In fact, for my opinion, the best two currencies to buy are Bitcoin and Ethereum because the profit in all of them is certain and in a long term and they are always the basic on the market.

As a matter of fact, Ripple , Tron, lisk are the best low currencies in price and it's essential to buy a large amount of them because it's sure that those currencies will progress in the near future.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

My advice is you should study first the altcoin you would like to buy, try to check first if the coin has a promising  road map, working product, and good whitepaper. Make sure that the team behind is active and the coin is on the top 20  of the coinmarketcap. So you will know if they are frequently traded or not.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: