Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:14:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shill me your best ICOs!  (Read 461 times)
mrsamuelmills83 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

Hey peeps!

I missed out on yesterday's Arcblock ICO  Cry because of this i am looking for new icos to invest in.

Shill me your best icos and I'll do my research on them before investing Smiley
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

You can search go network ico, they have whitelist now if you like project, you can participate to whitelist. I guess they will collect big money, project and team is good.
paoad

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:48:53 AM

Remme and NEX are two really special. I'm buying both of them

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1655593
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
MkGregor

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

Bitcoinus Community Manager

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

Well, since you asked, I'm part of Bitcoinus.io team and we are developing cryptoprocessor for E-cCommerce. It will be made into plugin and available on all major e-commerce platforms, such as Shopify, magento, and others. Merchants will only pay 0.5% transaction fee and able to accept any supported cryptocurrency in one wallet, 200 alts planned.

Here's our thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2795842

You're welcome to ask me any questions!

BITCOINUS // BITCOIN PAYMENTS IN 2 SECONDS CUTTING EDGE PAYMENT PROCESSING  (https://www.bitcoinus.io/)
Dydot

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

See my signature for one of the best ICO now. Other very good once are:
Referum
Remme
Hycon
MarkSpace

Don't forget to do your research on them too. Good luck.

mrsamuelmills83 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

Go Network looks good. Need to do more research
Refereum, I'm not a fan of gaming icos
Nex, looks good. Not a fan of exchanges icos but will investigate it
Hycon looks promising but hard cap is way off.
Remme and Markspace did not catch my interest
Bitcoinus, interesting but not for me.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:26:45 PM

Hey peeps!

I missed out on yesterday's Arcblock ICO  Cry because of this i am looking for new icos to invest in.

Or you could do your own research in the first place and invest accordingly instead of going off of other people's suggestions. Wink
mrsamuelmills83 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:33:41 PM

Hey peeps!

Or you could do your own research in the first place and invest accordingly instead of going off of other people's suggestions. Wink
so tired of answers like this. The one does not exclude the other. With all these icos going on i cannot keep track of any. And I will of course do my research of the ones I like. Daaaah
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

I advise you to look at these two ico, belugapay and debitum.
Maybe you could consider researching it, before investing there.
Beluga Pay https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2270648.0
Debitum https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2321064.0
Geuzen_One

Activity: 122
Merit: 11

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

Hi!
You can check out Amon Wallet. It is new all-in-one crypto wallet with own plastic card support and other smart features.
Cheers!

ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:44:23 PM

Hey peeps!

so tired of answers like this. The one does not exclude the other. With all these icos going on i cannot keep track of any. And I will of course do my research of the ones I like. Daaaah

Have you tried any of the ICO-tracker-type sites? There's a lot of the (can just google) but I just wanted to hear your thoughts on them.
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

You should look for GIF COIN, Global Investment Fund, they a working product - a betting online vitalbet.com that has 1.25Million active user.
They are actually having a fund raising now, they will raised for a funding a utility token in vitalbet.com. Benefits for this investment is that token holder have the total revenue of 80% of the yearly profit of the company distributed to the token holder proportionally depending on their holding ratio. An average of 0.54$ revenue per token as of this year,

See my signature for more info.
mrsamuelmills83 (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:49:59 PM

Hey peeps!

Have you tried any of the ICO-tracker-type sites? There's a lot of the (can just google) but I just wanted to hear your thoughts on them.
Have used a lot of different sites like ico daily, ico drops, ico bazaar, ico market and a few others. But all of them are missing the filtering options i would like to use.
mrsamuelmills83 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:50:50 AM

Somehow this kind of question always comes up, does every reply that contains opinions, suggestions, advices,ect, if everything really can help OP ?? Embarrassed
Because the more reply, of course the more the suggestions and it will be very confusing.
But your act of researching yourself first, that's right, nothing better than that.
Trust the instinct of investing because it will lead you to make decisions.
So just advise too, you can see ico in my signature, who knows you are interested to invest in it.
yes, every reply will help me as i am doing my own research on them anyway. I already found one good one of the recommendations i have gotten so far Smiley
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

I would recommend you go checkout GoNetwork and DIWtoken.
Both these ICO's have great potential and you still have some time to join them.
jlking

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

i would recommend you the DeepOnion it has a unique anonymous transactions and has pow + pos Smiley many members in bitcointalk has join deeponion
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

Hey peeps!

I missed out on yesterday's Arcblock ICO  Cry because of this i am looking for new icos to invest in.

How did you miss out??

if it was a capped insta ICO sold in a few hours scam... then it was and still is a scam and one to avoid in the future.

ICO's must be widely advertised and open ended or they are a scam

GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

I checked some ICO's, i like one of them it was Nucleus Vision. They have good project and with strong team I think this project will be very succesfull.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Hey peeps!

I suggest you to invest in Kwh Project. Because i think this project have a great potential in future, this project is green energy you can research about this project.
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:47:05 PM

I think you can look at cardstack, the ICO project.
Although the ICO project has not yet started the ICO crowdfunding, the code for this project is completely open source, and it will crowdfund on bitcoinsuisse, and the ICO project of bitcoinsuisse is generally excellent.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: