Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance  (Read 4442 times)
Rangga27 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:15:10 PM
Merited by lenovop-70 (1)

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
blue_id69

Activity: 266
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

One of my friend say, the panic of non believer is our way to make more profits. Thats mean our chance to buy more cause the price is dropping and wait a little but until gain profit from it. But dont be so naive though, if its time to cut some lose just do it. 
Rangga27 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:30:29 PM

One of my friend say, the panic of non believer is our way to make more profits. Thats mean our chance to buy more cause the price is dropping and wait a little but until gain profit from it. But dont be so naive though, if its time to cut some lose just do it. 
yes indeed the right decision is needed to sell or hold a coin
noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

The ones profiting as always are the ones holding more information. Could you tell the difference between a real crash and panic selling? The ones profiting can Cheesy

Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

Well the volatility will be significantly up in 2018. I am not very good at trading as I have trouble keeping the timing right so I have to stick with more traditional investing and ICO. Question really is, what is traditional investing after 40% of market cap was wiped out within 2 days? It is really not for people who lose their nerve. One the other hand it is a massive bull market that I still expect to grow x10 this year.
Alexkurd

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:03:07 PM

When you see the price drop at the store you usually buy, it's hard to transfer this habit to the crypto-market =)
Casmania

Activity: 390

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:15:52 AM

When you see the price drop at the store you usually buy, it's hard to transfer this habit to the crypto-market =)

If I may say, there is no need to panic sell your coins instead you should do the other way which is to buy since this may be the right time in buying coins as this is now at it's lower price than in the previous weeks. Store it for good in a longer period and do not go with the flow of being panic because of the price dip and would have to wait for much greater profit in the near future.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:30:14 AM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

We actually can get profit even in negative market like this. Just follow the panic selling then if the trend become positive then buy the coin back, then you will realize that you get more coin because you buy the coin at lower price.

dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:55:14 AM

in my opinion right now you have to stop buying coin to anticipate the price dip. in this situation you need to be able to control your emotions and try to stay calm although you getting panic so you will not panic selling, for now is better hold your coin until the market recover.
kennyy2929

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:01:25 AM

Observation and research make two big part of it. Of course research for the team, the coin, and everything so u know it's a solid team and good coin, or else u will jump into some scam coin like bitconnect is an good example.

Observe the market take your time, everyday i check out the market and i can tell when are the coin is going down and when it's gonna up. But sometime it's just trick you.

TIPS: never be too greedy or else u miss the low point and then it pump again. But don't worry, because when it suddenly goes very high. DO NOT PANIC BUY at this time, Because it will be dumped again. but maybe not too low or u can make an even. For me, i use the bot to buy in back when it down for 5-8%. let's say u sell at 4999 then i set it to buy back at 4500-4600. Do not be too greedy.

By using this method, 70% i can earn more coin when market it down during these two weeks.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:08:59 AM

buy back,
when the price drops, everyone who dares to take risks will put a buy order lower than when he sells
this is very risky because we do not know whether our selling point is the lowest, or still can come down again

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:14:29 AM

We actually can get profit even in negative market like this. Just follow the panic selling then if the trend become positive then buy the coin back, then you will realize that you get more coin because you buy the coin at lower price.

When the market is bearish, still there is an opportunity. It is not that it i the end, you can monitor for the dip and and buy. Do not ride with the panic buying, instead wait for the market correction and buy in my opinion.Panic selling is a no-no for me, its better to have a paper loss than to lose in actual money.
bunsd

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:20:06 AM

Yes, there are times when you just need to wait patiently, time will give you the answer, do not chaos and unnecessary panic
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:30:49 AM

essentially do not panic do not get carried away emotion and do not listen to news that is not clear. patience if loss last hold first. this is a good time to buy.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:31:33 AM

Patience is a virtue. Based on my experience in almost a year, the phrase is also applicable in altcoin trading. Do not make important decisions like selling when one is upset like when the market is down. Good things happen to those who wait.

Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:35:05 AM

No one can always get profit and lost is a normal thing in trading. But to reduce sell or buy in panic, you must prepare knowledge and experience to choose the right coin and right time. Do not buy or sell based on trend and what you hear. You have to do what you see and understand

Duzenn

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:40:54 AM

As bitcoin continues to fall, all investors are starting to panic.
I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin, because at the bottom of it is when everyone is panicking.

engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:53:24 AM

Agreeing with this. If you think the selling coin has a potential to rise again and you'll gain a profit out of it, then buy the heck of it, it's a great chance and opportunity. Hodl it then wait for its price to bounce back again. But a coin that has a downward trend in terms of updates and such, then its the best way to avoid it.

[
Sisig123

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:56:54 AM

the best thing to do is to hold Smiley
bitor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:57:12 AM

I have profit, because I buy goot tokens in companird which have very big potential to growth and almost always their tokens are increase in price in few momth
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: