Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:52:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance  (Read 4444 times)
madtea

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:59:38 PM

If your point is that bitcoin can't suffer hyperinflation, I don't think that's correct but I don't have enough technical understanding to debate it. I don't think the inherent danger for bitcoin investors is in inflation anyways.
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

People are investing in Bitcoin for the eventual return in dollars. But what they are doing simultaneously (intended or not) is contributing to the decentralization, efficiency, and security of a brand new currency system. The thing is Bitcoin is only one application of the Blockchain so whether it gains the faith of people, because that’s all money is is faith, or not doesn’t matter because the decentralization trend is here to say.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:06:29 PM

When altcoin or bitcoin prices are dipping many people will panic and start to sale off their coin so that they can cut loses. Ironically if you do not panic sale you hold your coin then you will not lose.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:09:29 PM

You can get a good profit if you are a trader position. This means that you wait for a long period of time before you get a good profit and you will not be exposed to this sudden crush, because this crash is only temporary and will soon stop and everything will fall into place.
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:15:13 PM

You can get a good profit if you are a trader position. This means that you wait for a long period of time before you get a good profit and you will not be exposed to this sudden crush, because this crash is only temporary and will soon stop and everything will fall into place.
If you are a day active trader then experiencing crashes or even just a price pullback will really affect you along the way on constant or more often compared into a long term investor or trader.Panic selling do happen which would really more worsen the price decline which isnt surprising and whales are just happy on seeing such actions being done by those newbie investors or weak hands because they do see the opportunity to buy even more cheaper coins.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:58:26 PM

Shit can happend anytime, so you better think before investing in any cryptocurrency. Dont be the FOMO guys who always try to buy when the coin rise and fear if he late to buy he can get any profit, and dont be the panic trader to just calm take the dip and buy more, never sell when losing. and thats why you never put all your money into crypto

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
crypto2k180

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

In fact, in such panic moments you have to buy coins, because growth is inevitable over time! If of course the coin is good =)

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
ArtiSHOCK

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:12:58 PM

In order to profit from stock trading, you need to follow the Golden rule: buy cheap, sell when expensive!Of course, nothing new I not said, but many forget even this rule succumbing to panic.
CriptoNata

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

I think that you do not need to panic when the crypt falls. You should always sit and watch calmly, you need to train calm so that later it will be easier!
Rangga27 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:07:57 PM

Shit can happend anytime, so you better think before investing in any cryptocurrency. Dont be the FOMO guys who always try to buy when the coin rise and fear if he late to buy he can get any profit, and dont be the panic trader to just calm take the dip and buy more, never sell when losing. and thats why you never put all your money into crypto
oh so suppose i have $ 50000 i buy a coin only 10%, when the coin is down that's when its buyback? and when the coin goes down drastically is it still possible to buyback?
Rangga27 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:13:08 PM

I think that you do not need to panic when the crypt falls. You should always sit and watch calmly, you need to train calm so that later it will be easier!
we say do not panic it is very easy, but when you are in a position of panic it is very difficult to calm down, because everyone is different there is an easy panic when the coin he bought down, and some are relaxed when the coins he bought down, it depends on the atmosphere someone's heart
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

Take the advantage for panic sell ! Of course it's not easy as it says but if you're in luck , you will earn significant amount of profit !
Let's try if you're in 1 btc in $ 9000 and now bitcoin already $ 10.500++ in less than a month !

~Supply and Demand affect on bitcoin value !

Smiley
Rangga27 (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:47:58 AM

Take the advantage for panic sell ! Of course it's not easy as it says but if you're in luck , you will earn significant amount of profit !
Let's try if you're in 1 btc in $ 9000 and now bitcoin already $ 10.500++ in less than a month !

~Supply and Demand affect on bitcoin value !
even if we are lucky? when we panic luck is very difficult.
because our minds are very messy when we panic.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

If we get panic while buying and at the time of selling that may cause a negative impact, so need not be panic be calm and patient then things will be smooth or else nothing will go in our way. Don't press the panic button, be aware of the situations and analyze according to that.
if only with words it is easy to mention calm, but when market prices start high there is a panic to buy

Indeed, easier said than done. Grin

That's why a lot of people recommend even forgetting the coins you bought and then checking back in a year.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:56:13 AM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

Some cause of panic sell is due to fake news some investors are worried that they will lose much. My suggestion is make a data on the trends. Be positive and be well informed in the market. For me its not time to sell.
akopjpuge

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

I considered myself to have a strong hands too. Its really stressing specially when you are a day trader.

There's a good motto with that

"Be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful."

And

"If you don't need the money today, why sell in the first place. And if you need it, why invest."
rudyrista123

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

yes, I myself often experience fear like you. but I also do not want to sell with a loss. I'd rather buy than sell if the market price is down. until now I still hold some coins. and market prices have started to recover slightly although still far from the previous peak prices.
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:35:20 PM

The reason is first and utmost that the people have not set a plan for their investment. You should always carefully think through your decision to invest, and consider potential upsides and downsides, risk control etc.

A lot of people buy a currency thinking it will moon instantly, and panic sell right away when i's facing a correction..
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:49:24 PM

If you will to follow up pump and dump then you will be crushed. In bullish market you must wait very big correction and then try to buy.
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:42:59 AM

It isn't necessary to panic if the market goes down, and it isn't necessary to feel euphoria at the long green market, both there and there you have to deceive and close the successful transaction, and you are in time? Understand it the market - where you are wanted to be gathered

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: