Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance  (Read 4444 times)
znakistu

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

I try not to do altcoin because the probability that I will get from this big profit is negligible. Most likely, people sell cryptocurrency at a low cost because of fear

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
MichleDow

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:33:36 PM

I think that the most important thing is to have your own strategy. For example, I do not like daytrading because of the large amount of time needed. I try to trade on news. If I see that some coin will have an important event in a week or month or two, I'll just buy it and wait for the event. Usually it gives a good profit if you buy cheap and for some time before the pump.
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:36:25 PM

Yes panic will change everything. it's better to be patient and learn about market conditions. do not easily see the news about crypto without you seeing the market conditions.
Cubic Earth
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:39:47 PM

do not panic if the price of bitcoin and altcoin start to fall because the market price will definitely recover. we have to be patient waiting for prices to rise, I also get the news that at the end of this year the prices of bitcoin and altcoin will rise again, we can sell bitcoin and altcoin when the market price rises.
Yes, it's true. The most important thing is not to panic. Many people sell their coins because of this at very low prices without waiting for the price increase.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:26:47 PM

Yes panic will change everything. it's better to be patient and learn about market conditions. do not easily see the news about crypto without you seeing the market conditions.
yes pasnik can be very detrimental to us because it can make us wrong in analyzing. we must be able to control our emotions in buying or selling and also responding to the news in circulation.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:20:59 PM

I like to see a general panic. I have peaks for each coin, under which I can sell. If the price rises above this peak, I will wait until the price begins to fall. And then immediately sell. Therefore, I never panic. As a last resort, I act on circumstances.
Jukwle

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:35:21 AM

As I were stating in another string, you should go for broke, contribute at your own particular research and never take after the others. Theres some uptrends that you should take after. Likewise, acting quick with no dread could influence you to acquire a great deal. Try not to take after the fomo or Fud. Utilize your cerebrum and you will end up being a billioneer.
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:45:17 AM

As you get more experienced and gain more knowledge about the crypto market, you will start to see your trading strategies change.

I think it is very common for those just starting out to panic sell or jump on the fomo train.
I remember when I first started out I made those mistakes.
But I learned from then and changed.

I've learned that there actually are rare situations where selling at a loss is beneficial.
It is mostly to take advantage of a trading opportunity.
I have done this a couple times to specifically buy up an ico that has recently been listed and where the price crashed.

Other than that, I don't sell for a loss.

Gerandoong

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:58:49 AM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

This is the right time for you to buy lots of coins, nowadays people who are getting saturated will release their coins for a very low price, and this is obviously a pleasure for you or anyone who wants to have a crypto coin for a low price. After that you can save it and resell it once the market improves.

yes, I agree with you. now is the right time to buy lots of coins or invest, because the market price is still low and also still not as stable as before .. so take advantage of moments like this and do not you in vain. if you have the capital should immediately buy it because I fear the market price will rise again. Then you hold it for long-term or sell it if the market is normal.

aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:02:38 AM

a big mistake if you are trading but have not been able to analyze the movement of coin, you should have to understand about the science before trading.
I have not dared to trade because I have not understood the science so for this I am still diligent to seek profit from bounty campaign and airdrop and this is a real job for me and very minimal risk

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Rangga27 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:24:04 AM

do not panic if the price of bitcoin and altcoin start to fall because the market price will definitely recover. we have to be patient waiting for prices to rise, I also get the news that at the end of this year the prices of bitcoin and altcoin will rise again, we can sell bitcoin and altcoin when the market price rises.
Yes, it's true. The most important thing is not to panic. Many people sell their coins because of this at very low prices without waiting for the price increase.
sometimes if we just argue do not panic it is easy, but when we are in a panic position and do not know when the coin it pump?
will we just keep quiet waiting for the pump again or we panic and sell the coins at a low price?
holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:53:03 AM

buy back,
when the price drops, everyone who dares to take risks will put a buy order lower than when he sells
this is very risky because we do not know whether our selling point is the lowest, or still can come down again
For now I think you better not to panic better you patiently wait for altcoin and bitcoin prices to stabilize again because if you panic want to sell or buy the coin it will be easy to lose profit because soon I am sure if altcoin price and market price are all will be stable again
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:19:05 PM

I don't see the point in panicking. The market is unstable and everyone understands it. The coins are constantly rising then falling in price. The best solution I think now to trade on the stock exchange, as well as this, you can make a big profit.
Natium

Activity: 378

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:54:04 PM

I think that now it is worth to buy Bitcoin as much as possible until the price again went to the moon to 15-17 thousand.

chillchelee

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:32:52 PM

You need to be patient if you are not in this market, you will be harmful.
mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:06:06 PM

I keep saying it that the major trait anyone needs before joining this market is Patience. If you are not patient, truth is that you can barely survive the market or make good profits from it. We keep hearing stories of how people panic sell and end up regretting it at the end of the day. That only happened because they lacked patience.
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:09:04 PM

Investing in the encryption market, we must maintain a certain level of calm and maintain enough patience. When the price of cryptocurrency falls, we may panic. But we must not make any decisions when panic, because people make decisions when they panic, they may make mistakes.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

Try not to panic at all in any decisions and investments. What for? In this state, it is never impossible to make an intelligent and correct decision. You need to approach everything calmly and confidently.
surtiml

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:50:42 PM

There are no correct parameters, and some of the time the points of interest we get when we take after the rush. I think our objectives are all the same, offering at a cost higher than what it would cost to purchase. On the off chance that we go on the correct coin, I believe it won't be long to achieve the objective.
Rokilot

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:54:57 AM

the primary thing I do is take a gander at the market top, after that I will look data whether sooner rather than later they will do refreshes or different news that possibly raise its costs. the exact opposite thing is to talk about with companions and decide the outcomes for basic leadership.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: