Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:33:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance  (Read 4444 times)
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

You're right, many users in the crypto world just follow friends, as if just to enliven and finally harm yourself. For newbies in the world of crypto, to choose the good project they are still confused, let alone to choose an altcoin that will rise in the future.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:16:35 AM

I really like the panic on the crypto stock exchange. At such times I enjoy the trade and quietly earn on such panic-hamsters. Only in a panic will the market and bitcoin grow.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:13:55 PM

I keep saying it that the major trait anyone needs before joining this market is Patience. If you are not patient, truth is that you can barely survive the market or make good profits from it. We keep hearing stories of how people panic sell and end up regretting it at the end of the day. That only happened because they lacked patience.
This technology is a decentralized in which no one who controlled its prices so it is much better to wait if prices encountered dump to avoid losses, those who are panic selling are mostly emotional enough and not in selves so better not to greedy all the time because it has a perfect time on that.

mh6e

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:23:38 PM

The ones profiting as always are the ones holding more information. Could you tell the difference between a real crash and panic selling? The ones profiting can Cheesy

In this situation its hard to tell if this is a collapse or panic selling. But the way I see it this market trend now is still normal in crypto cycles. Yes indeed its going down but not low, this is part of pump and dump system. This the right time to buy coin during down trend. Then selling at up trend value.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

In my opinion, investment in the cryptocurrency market should be a long-term investment. Now the price of altcoin is very low, if we sell at this time, we will not be profitable. I will continue to hold and wait until the market rebounds, until then the price of altcoin will increase and I will have more money. Besides, now is a good time to continue to buy more altcoin. Some altcoin that I will buy are ETH, ADA, NEO, and IOTA

kursigoyang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:47:04 PM

I benefit from trading with patience seeing the development of altcoin every time, I never buy coins without seeing the history of previous sales, so I have to see the history of the lowest price and the highest price to set a target for selling and buying.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:49:11 PM

I keep saying it that the major trait anyone needs before joining this market is Patience. If you are not patient, truth is that you can barely survive the market or make good profits from it. We keep hearing stories of how people panic sell and end up regretting it at the end of the day. That only happened because they lacked patience.
This technology is a decentralized in which no one who controlled its prices so it is much better to wait if prices encountered dump to avoid losses, those who are panic selling are mostly emotional enough and not in selves so better not to greedy all the time because it has a perfect time on that.

You have a point on that mate. Well, as time goes by many users gets involved on the crypto currencies. We can't deny the fact that each and everyone wants a great profit but somehow due to our expectations it may cause a huge downfall as what happened right now. It feels so depressed and disappointed which the only way we can get over is to wait its value to increase.
Crypto is about a money game. i can try to bet on it the majority of them are interested to get more and more money through use the various ways in the cryptocurrency. You can see that how so many people have tried to participated in the ico caused by they can try to earn money in short term.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:06:40 PM

I think we should not panic when the market drops. Cryptocurrency is a new market, it fluctuates very fast, it takes a lot of time to stabilize and grow. I believe in the future the cryptocurrency market will grow strongly and bring a lot of profit to investors. Now the price of most cryptocurrency is very low, this is a great time for us to buy. I suggest we buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano and Monero.

alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:11:17 PM

A lot of people lost money because I think they freaked out seeing the falling market conditions. Of course, if the price goes up Bitcoin Altcoin surely will also experience growth. I hope you continue to be patient and long-term trading.

Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:16:15 PM

A lot of people lost money because I think they freaked out seeing the falling market conditions. Of course, if the price goes up Bitcoin Altcoin surely will also experience growth. I hope you continue to be patient and long-term trading.
Most people do is panic selling when price being fall further they will able to sell all because of the lose they can have. This is our weapon of not being in panic and be patient once price drops. The more you hold the more chances of having a profit.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:36:07 PM

Causing panic is a strategy. When traders panic buy, big players will start selling off their tokens at a high price. When traders panic sell, big players will start buying tokens at a cheap price and then sell them at a high when traders will start panic buying again. See, this whole crypto thing is a mind game. So we need to start getting good at it so not to be left behind.

Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:55:09 PM

It is true that the money market is very panic today. Prices are up and down erratically. Many people holding coins in their hands become panicked and panicked. Patience and calm are waiting for the opportunity.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:30:30 AM

Yes, even in the most difficult and critical situations I try to take the whole situation under control and not give in to panic, otherwise there can be serious consequences.
Jayskie15

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:33:56 AM

For me panic selling is good for those who have a lot of information about the price because if the price is dropping so low and those who panic and sell it they can buy it from them, the price is volatile and the nature of crypto is sometimes the price goes down and sometimes the price goes up its all natural, so for those who panic they do not know how crypto works and they are just giving an opportunity to us to buy their coins.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:59:45 AM

Indeed, one must admit that panic is an extremely dangerous and absolutely useless state in which we can not adequately and successfully act.
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:05:42 AM

in fact there is no need to panic or worry. in every trade there is definitely profit and loss. and that also happens in crypto and other trades. I am not a trader, but I see a situation that is currently falling. I hope the situation will improve soon.
 thanks.
vbkfirf28.02

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:22:51 PM

I'm not prone to panic. I have a clear strategy that even a steam engine will not push me. Although it is not very flexible, but so far it justifies itself.
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

Well, I'm not trying to sell less on the market , but about how to close a big plus , I think there is little need to study the market

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
donskova29

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

in this situation you have to control your emotions and try to stay calm, for the moment it is better to keep your coin until the market recovers.
farland7

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:38:15 PM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
Nobody always profits from trading. There is no such things as 100% win probability in trading. I don't think panic buy or sell improves any market, especially this volatile crypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: