Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:40:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance  (Read 4444 times)
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:11:02 PM

Always when there is a panic in the market, this is a great opportunity for people who want to earn some money, because people who are prone to panic very often do not do the right things, which ultimately puts their deposit in jeopardy.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:20:10 PM

Panic is the biggest fear of many involved here at investing and the coin holder. We loose to know the good thing on how we run our coins to earn more and to gain more profit. We have to work or made some strategy to over come our fear. Reading and researching  is good to gain some knowledge.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

I keep saying it that the major trait anyone needs before joining this market is Patience. If you are not patient, truth is that you can barely survive the market or make good profits from it. We keep hearing stories of how people panic sell and end up regretting it at the end of the day. That only happened because they lacked patience.
This technology is a decentralized in which no one who controlled its prices so it is much better to wait if prices encountered dump to avoid losses, those who are panic selling are mostly emotional enough and not in selves so better not to greedy all the time because it has a perfect time on that.
You have a point on that mate. Well, as time goes by many users gets involved on the crypto currencies. We can't deny the fact that each and everyone wants a great profit but somehow due to our expectations it may cause a huge downfall as what happened right now. It feels so depressed and disappointed which the only way we can get over is to wait its value to increase.
sergey_vass

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

I really think that now is a very good time to buy good and cheap altcoins, over the past year prices have dropped very well
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:09:38 PM

I do not agree with many that you can not sell on a fall. Since the beginning of the year, holders have lost 80 +% of their deposits. at a time when they could sell a coin and lose only 10-20% and beat them off in another.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

If you are in trading then panic selling is your time to shine and buy more.
Most of the newbies will surely sell their coins once it is starting to fall down as they will be in panic mode.

And for the professional traders and market lovers, panic buying is the best time to gain more profit. When market goes down, the traders will surely laugh and will start buying more.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:55:04 PM

People who know how to control their emotions and who also know how to work with their emotions can very well make money on such panic sales, it's very sad for the sellers, but it's very cool for the buyers.
hohuan101

Activity: 340

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

When they panic sell them without analyzing the possibility of it rising again - that is a very good opportunity for buying. And then just wait to sell them. That's how I make a profit
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

Indeed, it's impossible to have profit all the time. No one can guarantee that. Well, if you are a day trader, you need have a huge technical knowledge and also, you need to put a lot of effort into avoiding loss. Newbies have to spend huge time.
On the other hand, if you are thinking of investing a long time, you can just have an assumption about the support zone and you have to buy on that price and wait for long time.
profitbezpredela

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:01:44 PM

Experienced investors always use panic to buy cheap coins. I think that we, too, must be able to earn in the market of crypto-currencies and use the panic of newcomers, in order to get the maximum profit.

Z_Max

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

I think that the panic will never interfere with the transaction. I think that it can have a cold brain that would conduct all manipulations with money. Whether it's a sale or an investment.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:14:10 PM

I think that the panic will never interfere with the transaction. I think that it can have a cold brain that would conduct all manipulations with money. Whether it's a sale or an investment.
panic affects simple uneducated crypto currency users who are afraid of losing their funds and because of panic they begin to act inadequately. panic does not apply to professional traders or investors.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:44:09 PM

Actually panic sellers or buyers provide us with great opportunities on growing or falling market. Especially there are great chances to catch price on the falling market and make fast money. I really like it very much.
azzexx

Activity: 235

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:48:00 PM

I think that panic selling or panic buying are not very good. when we make panic decisions, it is often wrong decisions, often it's too late.
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:51:41 PM

Panic is the biggest fear of many involved here at investing and the coin holder. We loose to know the good thing on how we run our coins to earn more and to gain more profit. We have to work or made some strategy to over come our fear. Reading and researching  is good to gain some knowledge.
We must not allow panic in any case. It only hinders us. When a person begins to panic, he begins to make mistakes. We need to remain calm in any situation
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:07:42 PM

We must not allow panic in any case. It only hinders us. When a person begins to panic, he begins to make mistakes. We need to remain calm in any situation
in any case, among the users of the crypto currency there are quite a lot of people who do not have enough exposure, or maybe they are in difficult situations, so all the panic of the novelty affects their actions. At least those who intend to clearly investigate Bitcoin courses will get their revivals in full.
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

I think that you shouldn't panic because this won't lead to anything good, To my mind, it is much better to focus on your goal and you will be able to earn good profit with time if analyzing everything you do

DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:58:26 PM

Panic sellers give us real chances to enlarge our portfolios. We literally wouldn't be able to buy anything at low prices if it weren't for them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

Panic sellers give us real chances to enlarge our portfolios. We literally wouldn't be able to buy anything at low prices if it weren't for them.

I like it the way you told it , as it is the fact that if panic sellers where not their then we would not be able to buy  LOW PRICE.

Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:24:55 PM

One of my friend say, the panic of non believer is our way to make more profits. Thats mean our chance to buy more cause the price is dropping and wait a little but until gain profit from it. But dont be so naive though, if its time to cut some lose just do it. 
Your friend correctly tells everything. People who do not trust in cryptocurrency or trust not so Kam we, at mass panic they sell. Thereby give us the chance to buy at lower cost of a coin.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: