Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 09:03:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance  (Read 4461 times)
toolsydas

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:09:30 PM

I think it's great when you can understand the movement of the market and the behavior of the crowd. Only in this case you can play against them and win.
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:23:47 PM

When the beginners began to frantically sell the coins they had, I had the opportunity to buy their coins at a cheaper price than usual. When the market has recovered as usual, I can resell the coin at a price that is more expensive.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:26:32 PM

all right people say here! no need to panic and fear! This is a crypto market for people who have strong nerves! you need to panic that there is no eternal growth and there is no eternal fall! time is the most important thing! if now in a drawdown, then you need to buy, not to sell! so many people make money by panic!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
atrmill

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:36:37 PM

We should not be exposed to emotions at a time when the market is sharply down. We must think rationally and make the right decisions about buying such coins.

vbnc1121

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

If you want to make money from the money market, keep away from the crowd. Make your own report. For me, when the market panicked, it was time for me to buy more.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

People who come to the market without first studying it, usually do not have a strategy. All this makes them do rash actions and they panic, sell coins at a loss, for fear of losing every last cent.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:19:22 PM

The way I profit from cryptocurrency is to see where the market is heading and make my moves accordingly! I profit by making difficult  choices and  decision to position myself for a better trading chances! Trading is profit, but you have to learn the art!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:36:39 PM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
I don't traiding at the exchange. I think that now it is not profitable, especially if you are beginner at this. I think the most best now this is are buy different coins at a good price and leave them in storage for a long time. I think it is will more profitable than traiding.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:46:45 PM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
I don't traiding at the exchange. I think that now it is not profitable, especially if you are beginner at this. I think the most best now this is are buy different coins at a good price and leave them in storage for a long time. I think it is will more profitable than traiding.
On the contrary, trading on the stock exchange is now the best way to make money and get a pretty good profit. All other options do not work yet.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:51:51 PM

Panic is your enemy. Since during the panic you make rash actions.  You can suffer losses due to panic ((If you are the owner of the cryptocurrency, you should not succumb to emotions. Since your actions will be guided by emotions.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:52:59 PM

I think that panic is the worst condition for making any decisions. I think that you need to avoid panic when trading because it will not lead to anything good. To my mind, this will never happen
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:59:22 PM

Panic is a good time to buy, so do all smart investors:) They do not buy when everyone says that everything is good:))
indoagung88

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:11:29 PM

Not all trade will always benefit, sometimes it will also experience a sad loss. We know that almost everyone here wants to get money in various ways, and has their own risks. So don't panic in a downward price situation. That's mediocre.

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:35:45 PM

To some persons, trading is a nightmare. Yea, some people really want to make profit from trading without the basis. I have seen some friends losing terribly on trading because they simply lack the right knowledge and skills.
Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:59:33 PM

This market is highly volatile and risky and many people don't understand that easy fact. Many people come to this space and thing that they will be overnight rich. And most of the time they don't understand the market and enter on a wrong time and most of the time they buy in panic or a highly pumped token. Now when the token start falling they are more panicked and start to sell things . And that is very bad for the market. If people start gain knowledge and then invest then this panic selling or buying this can be prevented. Just keep patience and hold everything you have. But decision is your just whatever you do gain some knowledge first .it's very important.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:33:45 PM

The most important thing when panic happened is known when exactly it happens and controls your mentality. Don't fall to be panic seller/buyer.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:51:16 PM

This is the worst thing you can face in the crypto market. Panic will never lead you to success.
Need a sober and fresh mind.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:09:27 PM

The profit that I get when trading, when the price goes down I buy it and when the price goes up I sell it.
For quick profit trading I usually see the difference between the price of the buyer and the seller. If the price hasn't gone up, I patiently wait and hold my coin while watching the price rise again.
Don't panic and stay patient in dealing with the current market situation. I am sure the market will recover again.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:18:47 PM

Many financially stable people accept the risk of buying coins while the market is falling. But this is a good opportunity for them to get rich. While people panic, anxious before the market downturn they will sell cheap. Boldly buy in and patiently wait for high prices to make big words.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:29:48 PM

Panic buy and panic sell are very profitable if you know them well. Once the market is down and is bleeding, it's better to panic buy the cryptos you want and hold them. Once the market recovers or even rise up drastically, you can also panic sell your cryptos. Doing such things continuously can really make you rich, IMO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: