Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance  (Read 4442 times)
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:40:59 AM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
As you say most people just follow what their friends say they are losing because they are confused about what they will do when the price drops and makes them panic so they decide to sell it. So, it's better for you to do your own research and analysis about the coins that you will invest whether you think it is possible to continue to increase or not.
nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:01:07 AM

When the market is down the best move is to buy because many traders sell their altcoins in low price because they afraid to loss their money.
detymalse

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:14:24 AM

When the market is down the best move is to buy because many traders sell their altcoins in low price because they afraid to loss their money.
I purchase coins when the prices are cheap so I don't lose a bunch of money if the price crashes.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:22:41 AM

I purchase coins when the prices are cheap so I don't lose a bunch of money if the price crashes.
If you perfectly buy it on its dip surely you will be able to gained a lot when pumped will start to show up, still a good strategy buying low and selling high as opportunities will be just around the corner for those who really take this market seriously, it's been proven that people who knows to be patient and continue to sort the market and keep buying dumped coins happen to earn big profits after the bounced back.
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:43:10 AM

There's no panic. having large investments, people are calm. For they have nothing to worry about, they control the course.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

You are right, there are many people who follow someone, listen to someone else's opinion or sell their coins because of panic. Personally, I now try not to trade in the market, because it is not so volatile and it is difficult to make a profit. I prefer to keep my coins and wait for the market to recover and prices to rise.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

Panic buying is good when the market is crashing because that means the cryptocurrencies are down too. Panic selling is also good if you are selling your cryptos while the market is very healthy.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

The best decision during the panic sale will be to buy coins at their lowest point, this is how money is earned in the crypto market and the big players are not afraid to manipulate the markets by creating panic sales.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:10:14 PM

Well the volatility will be significantly up in 2018. I am not very good at trading as I have trouble keeping the timing right so I have to stick with more traditional investing and ICO. Question really is, what is traditional investing after 40% of market cap was wiped out within 2 days? It is really not for people who lose their nerve. One the other hand it is a massive bull market that I still expect to grow x10 this year.

A lot of people here really believe in the capability of the bull market. Yes that is a good thing to believe in but, I think there is also a possibility that the coin that we believe will not going to recover as the other coin will. Not all coin will become utilize in the future and not all coin will be permanent.
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:16:03 PM

It is not possible to always make a profit. Any business, including work with cryptocurrency can cause a loss. And panic is the best helper in this.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:22:45 PM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
I am not a day trader, but i still make profit while trading. If you want to be on a safer side while trading, always buy coins when the prices are still very low compared to the ICO price for coins from ICO, then sometimes, i buy some coins that are between 3 to 1 gwei, then wait until they pump.
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

Panic buying and panic selling coins is never a good way to go and there is often more losses made from the coins when you trade them with panic than any kind of profit that is made from the coins. If you are going to sell the coins then at least make sure that the price is at a position that you can be sure that you are making a good amount of profit

Oldman53

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:25:00 PM

Panic buying and panic selling coins is never a good way to go and there is often more losses made from the coins when you trade them with panic than any kind of profit that is made from the coins. If you are going to sell the coins then at least make sure that the price is at a position that you can be sure that you are making a good amount of profit

buy deep and sell with profits. i don't know any other strategy to work with. if u got it some sh*tty coin, than next time make better research.
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

It is not possible to always make a profit. Any business, including work with cryptocurrency can cause a loss. And panic is the best helper in this.

I absolutely agree with you. Panic is the worst thing you can do. If you succumb to panic, you are likely to lose your money.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

My mentor in crypto always say, crypto investment is for the smart. It is for the people who are ready to study the market and make analysis as to to when to buy and when to sell. Crypto investment must not be driven by panic buy (FOMO) or panic sell because during the period of panic, an investor loses the wit of making analysis whether the coin is worth buying or selling at that moment.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

When everyone seems tired and patience is lost. In the case that some people will sell the coins cheaply because they are panic when prices fall continuously. But some people consider it an opportunity and buy the coins in large quantities and wait for the opportunity.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:59:10 PM

When you trade altcoins, you can earn and lose money, you should always be aware of the dynamics of coins and know what is happening on the cryptocurrency market.
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:07:39 PM

Most traders are only comfortable buying when they're sure the trend has reversed. They prefer to buy on the way up and take little profit than lose their capital.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:14:18 PM

When everyone seems tired and patience is lost. In the case that some people will sell the coins cheaply because they are panic when prices fall continuously. But some people consider it an opportunity and buy the coins in large quantities and wait for the opportunity.

How many people have so many opinions. I have enough free money, so I can afford not only not to sell my coins at a fallen price, but also to continue to buy coins.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

Yeah, people invests in crypto when they see an opportunity where the value of certain coin goes down and sell later when the price gets higher. And once the market is started turning into bearish mode they will just dump their coins to cut loses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: