Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance  (Read 4442 times)
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:22:23 AM

I normally buy altcoin when the prices are low and sell when the prices go up. Of course, there are researches to do in order to decide which altcoins to buy. Most importantly is not to buy when the prices are pumped.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:29:16 AM

We must be able to choose the right time to buy and sell or also keep patience until it is time to sell, not too greedy to get big profits in a short time and preferably when there are profits we sell and when the price drops then buy back, do it regularly then we will always get profit even if only a small profit.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:31:21 AM

Trading is profitable if you understand it and fully understand the whole trading field, you should also have luck and you should always understand at what point it is best to buy some kind of token and at what point it is best to sell it.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:43:41 AM

You are right many people even dont understand what is going on they just buy it becouse it starts to bull people like to buy somthing with high price if you look to market to will see that, for example IPHONE there are many other good phones but we buy it becouse its in trend and people who understand market go against trend and win many times ,look what happened afther anouncement of Brexit, GBP goes down then bilioners start to buy as they understood afther panic ends prices starts to stabilize.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:52:36 AM

That is important for us to do an emotional training and fundamentally be able to regulate our emotions and passions in trading or make a decision not to panic too much

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:34:26 PM

Most people may panic at prices that change so quickly in the market that they are in a hurry to trade, it may be natural for the first time to trade in crypto because I have experienced this too.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:37:34 PM

You are right many people even dont understand what is going on they just buy it becouse it starts to bull people like to buy somthing with high price if you look to market to will see that, for example IPHONE there are many other good phones but we buy it becouse its in trend and people who understand market go against trend and win many times ,look what happened afther anouncement of Brexit, GBP goes down then bilioners start to buy as they understood afther panic ends prices starts to stabilize.
There will always be those who lose because of the panic, because they do not know how to stop and how to think through their steps, and competent investors during the panic like a fish in the water

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:51:33 PM

That is important for us to do an emotional training and fundamentally be able to regulate our emotions and passions in trading or make a decision not to panic too much
You are right, because emotions are the main enemy of the trader. when a trader starts panic and trying to catch profits - he loses

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:53:27 PM

This is a special simulation to entice your funds. You, as experienced people, also understand this, but those people who would no longer understand this are practically no longer on the market. Therefore, now it’s no longer necessary to talk about panic.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 05:36:19 PM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?
Yes, it's true that most people invest in the same coins or those suggested by their friends and many beginners buy coins that are popular without knowing how to profit from the coins, when to buy them and when to sell them, and ultimately the losses . I personally will sell the coins that I have when I have benefited from these coins, at least what I got is greater than what I have spent.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:50:30 PM

If I did not deal with cryptocurrencies, then I would probably sell everything that I had and forget about cryptocurrencies. Now it seems to me that cryptocurrency is a real way out of poverty. Everything in the world has its own cycle.
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1211

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:13:14 PM

Most people may panic at prices that change so quickly in the market that they are in a hurry to trade, it may be natural for the first time to trade in crypto because I have experienced this too.

I believe that investment in cryptocurrency is a long-term investment, do not wait for big and rapid growth, especially now when the market behaves very unpredictable. I do not think that now there will be a panic buying, rather there will be a leisurely purchase of coins by big players, so as not to make extra bursts in the market.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:40:29 PM

I believe that investment in cryptocurrency is a long-term investment, do not wait for big and rapid growth, especially now when the market behaves very unpredictable. I do not think that now there will be a panic buying, rather there will be a leisurely purchase of coins by big players, so as not to make extra bursts in the market.
I agree with you, the panic mood among investors is most likely gone, and now large players and investors who really believe in cryptocurrencies and those who engage in trading in order to make a profit buy crypto-currencies.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 06:40:49 AM

panic buy is better than panic sell. panic buy is related to the fluctuations in the nearest term and we have not prepared anything because of the panic buy. while panic sell, we do a cut loss, where we should get a sale value that is higher than the purchase value, but we cut all of it to cut loss and loss. all is your choice  Wink

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:00:02 AM

I am of the view that not only so called established coins will have better future and will increase in prices. When a newbie enters the crypto market, he or she is shown only so called established coins for investment. And whey the coins decline in prices, panic-sell off starts. So I think one should know about trading. One can get more profit even when the market is down. 

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 01:07:59 AM

Most of the time, the buyers are just relying on some celebrity endorsers or some pro traders but didn't have time to read or to know what is the probable reason for the pump, resulting for major flaws and loss of investment.

anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 01:40:12 AM

you are right most people are trading because they follow their friends and also they just follow the signals from a trade channel that may not even be 100% correct.
I don't always get profit from trades but I never follow the advice of others, I only buy coins that I think are already at the bottom and wait a few days to go up then I sell them.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:56:50 AM

I often see panic selling, but panic buy i don't really know about it.
Perhaps it's rarely happen, not just like the panic selling cause people get afraid of getting lost on their investment.
avarnet

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 02:11:04 AM

Perhaps it's rarely happen, not just like the panic selling cause people get afraid of getting lost on their investment.
therefore the best is that the buyer panics from the panicked seller, because the panicked seller will definitely suffer losses and losses from the panicked buyer because the price of the coin rises before he buys
luckyroo

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:19:47 AM

therefore the best is that the buyer panics from the panicked seller, because the panicked seller will definitely suffer losses and losses from the panicked buyer because the price of the coin rises before he buys

Maybe when bitcoin get its ATH, many people do panic buy because they see bitcoin will to the moon and they bought btc in high price. When bitcoin down they get loses their money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: