Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:46:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance  (Read 4444 times)
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 03:25:49 AM

Always have moment where panic selling could be lower and lost their profit and panic buying could be take much profit with their bitcoin or altcoin investment, some time after selling price will be higher and we lost our chance to get profit with bitcoin or altcoin.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
overnight03

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:18:44 AM

Most people come to cryptocurrency because of FOMO, especially in the 2017 period, many people have lost money when the bear market appeared later, and now, they have become holders even though they don't know why. !!  Smiley

beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:59:06 PM

Although the crypto market has been stagnant lately, there have been quite profitable rises in some altcoins. I trade to catch such opportunities. I follow some analysts and also do my own research. The money I trade is less, of course the profit is small but so I don't need to panic, because there is little chance that I will have great losses.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:41:05 PM

Although the crypto market has been stagnant lately, there have been quite profitable rises in some altcoins. I trade to catch such opportunities. I follow some analysts and also do my own research. The money I trade is less, of course the profit is small but so I don't need to panic, because there is little chance that I will have great losses.
It seems to me that today there are only two correct strategies that can be used. This or long-term storage of their assets, and daily trading. Nevertheless, it is necessary to take into account the fact that for each of these actions a very good project is needed, which will meet requirements in order to generate income. to the final study of information about projects and on the analysis of the coin pricing schedule, you need to spend enough time.
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:27:27 PM

If you panic, it is best not to touch it until the panic passes, because you can mess up a lot of mistakes!
mammoniter

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 01:56:10 PM

I agree with that. Most people are just following their friends and usually they are making careless decisions because they lack the knowledge and skills. Panic selling only happens to people who are not used to crypto or they just want to cut their losses. Its actually not a healthy habit in crypto because most of the time, you'll lose. Panic buying is very rare to happen because most people just want to profit.

odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:02:33 PM

Panic buy and panic sell? yes iv'e been there for the last year 2018, I am in panic selling because i have need for money for my debts to pay. And I did not regret what happen after because I enjoyed it, And my debts are paid. For me, it has a big help for me that time.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:01:19 PM

It is foolish to assume that everyone who trades here have a profit. About this, statistical studies have repeatedly been carried out, which indicate that they earn about 5-7 percent of the total number of participants in this market. All other people who are here are people who are suffering losses. Such is the reality today.

spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:22:56 PM

I agree with that. Most people are just following their friends and usually they are making careless decisions because they lack the knowledge and skills. Panic selling only happens to people who are not used to crypto or they just want to cut their losses. Its actually not a healthy habit in crypto because most of the time, you'll lose. Panic buying is very rare to happen because most people just want to profit.

This is not so bad, we all do it from time to time, because why waste time and energy to figure out the question yourself, if there are people who did it for us. Banal saving resources.
iyah adrian

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:29:16 PM

The fact is that, that panic sales is indeed a bad thing in crypto. Because someone is afraid of losing a lot when the price of a coin decreases. I myself experienced this, when the price went down I certainly was very panicked because my assets also declined.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:56:36 PM

Don't panic. actually this be time is not good for crypto. every market have loss and profit. and every market have rise and damp. so you should wait  a good Time, until the crypto market come back. now you can using this situation. you can buy Bitcoin and hold it.. I believe it,, the Market will come back shortly. so just wait and analysis.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:02:40 PM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

Scheme is simple and was simple buy low sell high
But it is wise to select coins traded on good exchanges
The best is to select coin where is possible to find some value
And never panic sell and panic buy
green candle is correct after red candle is correct
If price is increasing on volume then it is signal to buy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:04:31 PM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

You panic when you dont trust the project you invested into. That is why we have a weak hand because you dont have confidence on the coin you are investing. Just stay discipline and be patient until you get returns from your investments
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:15:25 PM

if you want to always make a profit and never experience a loss when trading, the answer is very simple, the answer is not to sell the coins you trade except when the price is higher than the price you bought, because if you sell at a lower price then that's you suffer losses so if you don't want to lose then you have to keep holding it back, but who can do that? Who wants their capital to stand in a long time? I don't think anyone wants to do that, so when prices start to fall, people cut losses so they can play their capital again

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Nurma.A

Activity: 286

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:53:56 PM

the way I get profits is finding information about the altcoins I want to buy. like before, there is a BTT coin, ico is finished in a short time because it is supported by binance. because I do not want to buy in ico, so I prepare BTC to buy tokens BTT in binance. and finally, I got a profit.

Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:58:10 PM

if in my opinion the two are not good enough to do especially with the sense of panic. the good thing we do is like buying casually and selling it too casually because the results we will get will be good later
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 05:05:09 PM

Panic selling and panic buying both are not to done things if you want to be successful in cryptocurrency world. Rising and falling of prices is common in cryptocurrency. You must be comfortable with them to gain profits.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:07:54 PM

Don't panic. actually this be time is not good for crypto. every market have loss and profit. and every market have rise and damp. so you should wait  a good Time, until the crypto market come back. now you can using this situation. you can buy Bitcoin and hold it.. I believe it,, the Market will come back shortly. so just wait and analysis.
it is difficult to control our emotions in this condition, especially if the coin that is owned is a coin that is still very vulnerable to death, making it easy to panic, different if we have coins like Bitcoin then we just have to wait because Bitcoin is very likely to rise compared to other coins.

but we do have to stay calm when making a decision because if we panic then it can be fatal for us so we really have to learn to calm down.
Erik Goff

Activity: 261

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:11:12 PM

They find out that it was a bad idea investing into cryptocurrencies. I understand that, price grew up very quickly but crypto is not ready for adoption and noone wants to use it in the meantime.

⚜⚜⚜  ASSETSPLIT ICO  ⚜⚜⚜
⚡⚡⚡Asset Split is the place to build shares of your valuables⚡⚡⚡
♻ ▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook ♦️️ Twitter ♦️️ Telegram ♦️️ Discord ♦️️ Bitcointalk   ▬▬▬▬▬ ♻
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 05:11:31 PM

It is not panic time to sell the altcoin which you invested in the past but this time is easy to stay with patience in the bearish market because market is testing the patience of investors.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: