Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 05:57:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic buy and panic sell | chance  (Read 4444 times)
Meryn

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:03:10 PM

I can benefit because I am patient. No panic buy and panic sell. They lose because they panic. Observing the situation is the most important thing in trading. Even though the market is green, we still have to be careful. Don't let you buy at a high price.

dcomomal
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:09:59 PM

People that have sold their coins for pennies will regret it in the nearest future. Most likely such decisions were made in panic because no great investor will sell ETH for 70 bucks. Just hold you coins and wait a bit.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:30:54 PM

I don't always get profit from trading altcoins. But at a lower price, I do not sell altcoins, I just become an investor until the price rises for these altcoins. Grin
But of course first you need to see whether the coin is good or not , I think you can only become an investor if you have good coins that are in the top cryptocurrency

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:30:01 PM

Another dump? Who cares - we're all battlescarred now... I literally feel nothing anymore. Not even a trade that nets me a years pay cheque makes me blink twice now. Thanks to crypto trading I can now fully trade with no emotion.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 10:26:46 PM

Actually our weakness is to sell panic or panic buy, And if the market goes down the price we experience to sell our coins to of price ill did it on my first time on crypto but now i'm just searching for a while on my coins ill have before to sell or to buy some coins.
TKarollah

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:30:42 PM

Actually our weakness is to sell panic or panic buy, And if the market goes down the price we experience to sell our coins to of price ill did it on my first time on crypto but now i'm just searching for a while on my coins ill have before to sell or to buy some coins.
it's difficult to sell panic and buy panic.
if you can determine it is the best and will definitely sell it maybe the best and sometimes selling panic can also save us.
but need to think well, because making choices is not easy if you want to be better.
we must be good at determining the right time to take action and choice.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:37:47 PM

Today I saw a panic sale in action when those who did not have time to buy Ftech tokens ran to sell the BNB by arranging a huge collapse, fortunately this did not last long.
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 11:44:56 PM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

and here I want to ask how you always profit from altcoin trading?

Investment decisions have to be with calm nerves
After reflection and analysis
Panic can not lead to a sound decision
Whether buying or selling.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:55:34 PM

A lot of people fomo into buying cryptocurrencies in the past few days because of the upward price movement and while the first sign of red came today a lot are already trying to panic sell. This is no way to invest in cryptos.
Crypto investments require a calm mind and a strong hand you be successful.
You must not always panic every time it seems to be going downhill, you have to hold.

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 12:07:59 AM

Bear market situation that often makes people panic, because it quickly rises or falls quickly. so they will panic buy when buying and panic sell when going to sell. and it turns out that during the bear market, the increase or decrease is only a few percent, so when it loses it won't be big and when the profit will not be too big.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:13:19 AM

I do not know a single person from my friends who would always trade or invest without loss. A crypto market gives you great money making opportunities, but you can lose money too easily. The main thing that your total profit was more than temporary losses.
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:28:07 AM

Yes this time I made a thread about, Panic sells altcoin when the price goes down for fear the price keeps falling and panic when altcoin rises because want to profit from altcoin.

Because everyone is trading to get profit, but why sometimes even loss? because of errors or panic?

most people currently buy coins just to follow friends, crypto pump groups, and get info from other places to buy one of altcloin, and there are beginners who only know the famous coins that make them lose because they do not know which coins will go up. the price and where the coins will go down in price, then most of now the panic sells and panics.

It is impossible to work without errors, sometimes even extensive experience does not protect from stupid decision, but the main thing that correct decisions were more.

Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:09:06 AM

Selling in panic is certainly not an effective way to get maximum results, when market conditions decline there are some who sell their tokens even though the price is low, it would be better if we wait for prices to rise even though it takes time so we will get profit
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:16:56 AM

I think the time when panic buy should be implemented is when it is February 27, 2019, yes, one day before the hardfork on February 28, in that case, expect the best profit from cryptos such as eth and bitcoin and tron.

Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:25:28 AM

In simple terms i profit from altcoins are from investing in ICO using a long term strategy and withdraw the profit when certain percentage of profit is reach.

indriasyifa

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:08:38 AM

now the most convenient way to make a profit in my opinion from crypto is to buy tokens on cheap exchanges, then hold your tokens and wait when they register on a larger exchange, usually the price of cheap tokens can be found at etherdelta or forkdelta, because there are usually sellers who panic and sell their tokens at low prices, then we buy them there and sell bigger ones.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:26:59 AM

I got a profit from the altcoin trade ... I prefer learning technical analysis and technical foundamental myself learning for the good of myself is better than participating in paid signals
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:44:09 AM

I think this is relative and depends on the situation that is happening, if indeed the situation supports to sell, of course we will sell. what's important is when there is a gap to sell, don't be too ambitious to wait for a higher price, sometimes this doesn't work. do when there is a chance.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:30:19 AM

2018 is a difficult year to make a profit. The price of coins continues to decline because many people panic who sell coins. By 2018 almost everyone suffers losses. To get profit, in my opinion, is trading every day. So you can find out when the price of the coin will go up and the price will go down.
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:31:30 AM

I think this is relative and depends on the situation that is happening, if indeed the situation supports to sell, of course we will sell. what's important is when there is a gap to sell, don't be too ambitious to wait for a higher price, sometimes this doesn't work. do when there is a chance.
so as not to get just selling losses above the purchase price so that you will get a profit but you also have to be patient in waiting for prices to rise. this game is very fun and we must make good use of it. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: