Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qwertycoin - Safe. Simple. Secure. CPU/GPU/ASIC [CryptoNight] Mobile Wallet  (Read 55132 times)
Lexxon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:17:51 AM

Stop panic, the developers have responded that the attack on the network is continuing. And they do everything possible that recovery ASAP.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
espargon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

It seems that little by little the whole network is returning to normal, if you are making an attack on this is normal this type of desynchronization. For all those who are calling scam etc I recommend that you go through the discord or the telegram of the currency and this more and better informed.
Rechit

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:14:47 PM

Stop panic, the developers have responded that the attack on the network is continuing. And they do everything possible that recovery ASAP.
This is not a matter of panic, the problem is that pools carry money into the air ...
lpmedia

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:45:21 PM

each pool displays a different difficult, network speed and coin / day.
Wait with the mining?
Because I'm missing from before the crash already 200,000 coins, they disappeared from the wallet at once
borussenflut

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:06:32 PM

@ Lexxon  and espargon

Thank you for your answers . That was the first time that I become answers about Qwertycoin-Problems.

Now ,I have no problems to wait till the problems are solved.

You can find my homepage at the backside  of this post
and  it is simultaneously the  last page of the internet.
Enlil313

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:37:47 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=881015.0 HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Vatikk

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:55:40 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 12:06:46 AM by Vatikk

read the topic, Dev wrote "Qwerty will not launch on time because the project is far from finished"  
and this was the last time he was seen Cheesy

by the way, my wallet is trying to synchronize and fails at height 46911.. version 2.0.0 win10
Hashing9000
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:46:51 AM

Is that even the same project? that thread is 3 years old and the specifications of the coins are completely different (different algo, max coins, etc) and its listed as [QWY] not [QWC]. I mean I don't know either way but doesn't it seem like an entirely different coin? though I haven't been in discord or telegram or anything and their website doesn't have info about the dev team so I guess it could be the same dev and I wouldn't know.. also I notice the roadmap on qwertycoin.org says planning for QWC happened in nov. 2017, not 2 years before that.. which would seem an excessive amount of time I would think with no info in between, no? Again that's just what I see from looking at it but I could easily be wrong, but its not really unthinkable that 2 projects might come up with that same name, especially if the old one never went anywhere.

For the time being, it seems like there are still issues with the chain, it sounded at first like issues with the hardfork, but someone above posted that it was due to an attack on the network. Either way, I'm optimistic about the future of this coin, and will just mine something else for the time being while the devs sort it out and get everything running smoothly again.
Rechit

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:35:22 AM

I temporarily stopped mining this coin, the coins are lost and do not come to the wallet, the problem I think is not in the attack on the network. The developer did not understand the normal operation of the wallets, but ran the harfork.

Pools and purses of different versions are in different chains. The developer does not want to admit that the problem is that the situation has got out of control ...
lqulong

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:55:02 AM

Something wrong with wallet, not sync, stucked at block 46910.
Me too!
vitmak

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

For three years the first time I meet a coin whose developers do not know what they are doing Grin Grin Grin
They stole from me more than 3 million qwc...
Do not get this coin, it's scammers...
Lexxon

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:50:25 AM

They stole from me more than 3 million qwc...
Do not get this coin, it's scammers...

Judging by your statements, the developers should have first 320k, then 1.2kk. Now you are claiming a debt of 3kk.
I think it's worth a while to wait and you will say that the total supply belongs to you.  Grin

I appeal to everyone else, do not shout that this is SCAM. Just wait for the results of the developers.

vitmak

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:28:07 AM

You are very happy Grin Grin Grin
After the block of 40,000 I have not received more than 300,000 coins from the official pool, after the block of 43,000 I obtained more than 3,000,000 coins.
Pending Balance: 3100059.9523 QWC
5.04.2018 the money was transferred: the amount of 0.0, the amount of 0.0, the amount of 0.0 ...
I got a big zero on my wallet and the remainder of the pool is zero.
You are very happy Grin Grin Grin
If the developers do not know what to do, let them study BASIC ...

P.S. Lexxon great joker !
espargon

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

See? You do not have to go crazy, you are already making payments from the pool and it seems that the network is already working at 100% although it is true that it seems that the wallet is not synchronizing correctly, I was left in block 46912. Some The same thing happens to you?

Ok, this is synchronizing my wallet, but very slowly :-)
Qwertycoin_QWC (OP)

Activity: 301

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:06:02 PM

Good morning,

For the latest information with the QWC development, please join one of our Telegram channels.
General information: https://t.me/qwertycoin | Support channel: https://t.me/qwc_support

We’re happy to announce that the network issues faced by Qwertycoin over the past couple of days are nearly completely resolved.
The team advises all users and miners to refrain from sending coins with any wallet until we announce the rollout of the new wallet software for Mac, Windows & Linux.

At present time, please point all miners to the official Qwertycoin mining pool:
https://qwertycoin.site

This pool, and only this pool, are currently operational on the new Qwertycoin main net.
Please see below for an event timeline of the issues faced in the past few days and the steps taken by the Qwertycoin team to resolve them.

Issue #1: Blockchain Network Instability

— Circumstance:
   Users with old wallet and daemon (nodes or pools) creating valid blocks, which is not a part of main QWC blockchain.

— Cause:
   They did not follow up on software updates.

— Result:
   Transactions with question marks, unsearchable hashes, orphan blocks. Coins Vanished.

— Resolution:
   The Qwertycoin team worked to resolve the initial updates with 2.0.0, but found that issues persisted.
   This analysis brought us to the notion of an attack on the Qwertycoin network.

Issue #2: Blockchain Network Instability (Network Attack)

— Circumstance:
   Pool started to slow down and could not find blocks, leading to delayed payments, pool server log file size increased too fast too big. CPU load near max. so as in most working nodes.

— Cause:
   High hashing power joined QWC official mining pool, solving time was way too quick. Log file size maxing out the storage limit of the server. nearly 215GB.

— Result:
   Orphan blocks (two miners produce blocks at similar times due to high hashrate). Coins Vanished.

— Resolution:
   The Qwertycoin team purchased and built up a brand new server with ample resources to mitigate the pending attacks. A brand new infrastructure was set up to support the pool, explorer, two nodes as well as protection and redundancy.
   A hard fork at block height 46,000 was introduced to fix the issues from the attack originally on the QWC network, although we were quick to realise and act on the fork providing a further issue with rogue pools.

Issue #3: Blockchain Split

— Circumstance:
   Mining pools that were not updated to the latest version in time began acting rogue and sending invalid payments on a split blockchain. The official chain then grew out of sync due to the hostile takeover and being flooded again.

— Cause:
   Higher hashrate on the 3rd partly pool along with their delay in upgrading the pool software and resetting statistics caused for a split in the main net, thereby affecting users mining on this pool and any transactions sent out.

— Result:
   Coins there were paid by the 3rd party pool rendered orphan and cannot be verified by the main blockchain. We attempted to work off a snapshot from the 3rd party pool, although hit a corruption at block height 46,031.
   The corruption meant that a final reset was needed on the network which introduced a new network identifier as well as advanced features towards the Qwertycoin software suite:

1. Nodes and Daemons that have not updated to the newest version of the main blockchain are redundant and do not exist on the current Qwertycoin network.
      2. Wallets and nodes will no longer operate if the software is not up to date in the newest version of the blockchain.
      3. The team worked directly with Zawy to include v3 of the difficulty algorithm, which from thorough testing is proving to be the best and most reactive difficulty algorithm for QWC yet.
      This new version of the algorithm also works to defend against high hash rate attacks on the network, by adjusting quickly to any exponential increase in network traffic.

The new Qwertycoin Network has been running for close to 24 hours now with no issues faced by the old network. The team is currently thoroughly testing the new wallets and software prior to a release announcement.

An important note:

It is critical that you maintain your Qwertycoin software and keep with the current updates to avoid the likelihood of issues like this starting again.
For the latest information with the QWC development, please join one of our Telegram channels.
General information: https://t.me/qwertycoin | Support channel: https://t.me/qwc_support

For miners:

At present time, please point all miners to the official Qwertycoin mining pool:
https://qwertycoin.site | This pool and only this pool are officially associated to the Qwertycoin Network.

No endorsement of third party services is implied. Use at your own risk.
In the event of forks or other network issues be sure any service you use is properly updated and supporting the correct chain.

Final note:

We’re working hard to release the newest software for you all as soon as physically possible.
All coins that are mined and rewarded within the official pool WILL be reflect on the new wallet software.
We need your help to get the pool hash rate up to get the Qwertycoin Network back to the growing entity it was before.

As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with support questions in the appropriate channel.
If you have any further notes or comments, please let us know in the General Information channel.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding during this time.
We look forward to working with you all to make Qwertycoin the success it should be.

Regards,
The Qwertycoin Team.

Try out the new Qwertycoin web wallet here: myqwertycoin.com (https://myqwertycoin.com/)
Admkng5

Activity: 571

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:39:35 PM

Now wallet is not working.
espargon

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:23:01 PM

Good morning,

We’re happy to announce that the network issues faced by Qwertycoin over the past couple of days are nearly completely resolved.
The team advises all users and miners to refrain from sending coins with any wallet until we announce the rollout of the new wallet software for Mac, Windows & Linux.

This pool, and only this pool, are currently operational on the new Qwertycoin main net.
Please see below for an event timeline of the issues faced in the past few days and the steps taken by the Qwertycoin team to resolve them.

— Circumstance:
   Users with old wallet and daemon (nodes or pools) creating valid blocks, which is not a part of main QWC blockchain.

— Cause:

— Result:
   Transactions with question marks, unsearchable hashes, orphan blocks. Coins Vanished.

— Resolution:
   The Qwertycoin team worked to resolve the initial updates with 2.0.0, but found that issues persisted.

— Circumstance:
   Pool started to slow down and could not find blocks, leading to delayed payments, pool server log file size increased too fast too big. CPU load near max. so as in most working nodes.

— Cause:
   High hashing power joined QWC official mining pool, solving time was way too quick. Log file size maxing out the storage limit of the server. nearly 215GB.

— Result:
   Orphan blocks (two miners produce blocks at similar times due to high hashrate). Coins Vanished.

— Resolution:
   The Qwertycoin team purchased and built up a brand new server with ample resources to mitigate the pending attacks. A brand new infrastructure was set up to support the pool, explorer, two nodes as well as protection and redundancy.
   A hard fork at block height 46,000 was introduced to fix the issues from the attack originally on the QWC network, although we were quick to realise and act on the fork providing a further issue with rogue pools.

— Circumstance:
   Mining pools that were not updated to the latest version in time began acting rogue and sending invalid payments on a split blockchain. The official chain then grew out of sync due to the hostile takeover and being flooded again.

— Cause:
   Higher hashrate on the 3rd partly pool along with their delay in upgrading the pool software and resetting statistics caused for a split in the main net, thereby affecting users mining on this pool and any transactions sent out.

— Result:
   Coins there were paid by the 3rd party pool rendered orphan and cannot be verified by the main blockchain. We attempted to work off a snapshot from the 3rd party pool, although hit a corruption at block height 46,031.
   The corruption meant that a final reset was needed on the network which introduced a new network identifier as well as advanced features towards the Qwertycoin software suite:

1. Nodes and Daemons that have not updated to the newest version of the main blockchain are redundant and do not exist on the current Qwertycoin network.
      2. Wallets and nodes will no longer operate if the software is not up to date in the newest version of the blockchain.
      3. The team worked directly with Zawy to include v3 of the difficulty algorithm, which from thorough testing is proving to be the best and most reactive difficulty algorithm for QWC yet.
      This new version of the algorithm also works to defend against high hash rate attacks on the network, by adjusting quickly to any exponential increase in network traffic.

The new Qwertycoin Network has been running for close to 24 hours now with no issues faced by the old network. The team is currently thoroughly testing the new wallets and software prior to a release announcement.

An important note:

It is critical that you maintain your Qwertycoin software and keep with the current updates to avoid the likelihood of issues like this starting again.

For miners:

https://qwertycoin.site | This pool and only this pool are officially associated to the Qwertycoin Network.

In the event of forks or other network issues be sure any service you use is properly updated and supporting the correct chain.

Final note:

We’re working hard to release the newest software for you all as soon as physically possible.
All coins that are mined and rewarded within the official pool WILL be reflect on the new wallet software.
We need your help to get the pool hash rate up to get the Qwertycoin Network back to the growing entity it was before.

As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with support questions in the appropriate channel.
If you have any further notes or comments, please let us know in the General Information channel.

We look forward to working with you all to make Qwertycoin the success it should be.

Regards,
The Qwertycoin Team.

Thanks dev for going through here and giving explanations, there are some who lose their papers too fast and are not able to enter the discord or the telegram to be better informed of the problems that these days have had the network of qwertycoin
Admkng5

Activity: 571

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:03:49 PM

Is needed to update wallet from 2.0 version? Because this version now not works, crash after run.
nunoclix

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:15:04 PM

Good morning,

— Circumstance:

— Cause:

— Result:

— Resolution:

— Circumstance:

— Cause:

— Result:

— Resolution:

— Circumstance:

— Cause:

— Result:

An important note:

For miners:

Final note:

Regards,
The Qwertycoin Team.

Ok thank you very much for the info.

Vill

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:08:59 PM

Where I can found new QWC wallet?
Link doesn't works on your site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: