Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:50:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about the fall of bitcoin  (Read 2109 times)
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:05:06 PM

A fall below $ 7,950 on the bitfinex will make it clear that the markup is not valid, because wave 2 can not fall below wave 1. This will be very bad.

The hype is dead. I think it is high time bitcoins came down from its throne and make a new seat for the coming cryptoking. At least bitcoins had a good run these past few years specially 2017 when it peaked at around $25,000. I guess we'll have to wait for another bitcoin hype or miracle at least.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:16:10 PM

It is normal to see that bitcoin is falling down and having a correction because just think about the run of bitcoin from the last month of the year 2017 and as you can see that there is no correction and it has a huge run and that is why we are suffering but you all know what to do, which is buy and buy, keep buying and wait for the new all time high.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

This really looks bad to see bitcoin price falling
as allot of expert analyst predicted bitcoin will
go down in price value this year.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Rappyboy

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

Its a necessary correction, and this historically happens every before the chinese new year, media are taking advantage spreading bad news around crypto, and guess what, as long as you know the fundamentals inside crypto you dont have to fear this dip, for this wont be long, and everything will go back to normal, this happens to every market in the world, so whats new.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

A fall below $ 7,950 on the bitfinex will make it clear that the markup is not valid, because wave 2 can not fall below wave 1. This will be very bad.
There's so many reason why Bitcoin and Altcoins are falling at the same time not everytime bitcoin will rises its value there's a dump stage in every coin hard pump and the other reasons are the Whales or big traders are getting profit and making another strategy to make other investors gets panic during Dump stage and due too chinese new year are near chinese are withdrawing their bitcoins to get ready for this event and other investors know what happen that's why they dump their BTC too but don't fall on panics because that's just a part of bitcoin successful pumps soon.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:23:56 PM

I think about falling its bitcoin, probably because of its persaingn factor alone, so do not assume too quickly the negative with its falling bitcoin, we should be able to think fositive that bitcoin will be in the top position again.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
bit_smoke

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

There is a lot of fud in the market right now, plus it was time for a correction! I am not worried about the BTC price though, it will definitely bounce back to new ATH. However, I think it will take longer than people are anticipating. This is not just a one week dip, its a bear market that will probably last several months if not longer imho
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:26:34 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 01:28:25 PM by zarados

Today's market cryptocurrency shows positive signs after successfully rising about 20% from the bottom especially bitcoin with more than 20% up from around $6.5k (around $2k increase/day). It may take up to March for bitcoin to reach above $10k, this is due to FUD still felt by some investors since it crashes for more than 4 weeks.
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

I am proud to say that I am a holder of Bitcoin for few years now although last December I have made a decision of withdrawing some of it and converting it into cash. I know that with the current situation of bitcoin I know that 19000$ is a one big time situation and it would barely come to this value again. Hence, withdrawing some of my Bitcoin does not give me regrets even if the value would have raised more than that today.

If you have converted all or some of your BTC into USD in December then you have taken one of the right decision.
Now you have the great opportunity to buy back the BTC in the huge dip. Not everybody has the ability to take a decision at the right time.

But I'm disagreeing with the word "barely" you have used regarding BTC rise. In my opinion, BTC will hit back again harder because it has that potential.
Don't get me wrong but your word "barely" creating uncertainty regarding BTC rise again.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:28:31 PM

I think everybody saw this one coming. No one just believed because bitcoins are that good, they said. I guess when the hype is gone and only true fans of bitcoins will remain. A lot more has abandoned ship and cut their losses big time. Can't blame them though.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:49:44 PM

The fall of bitcoin is due for corrections which supposed to last for a couple of weeks but while the situation is already bad, FUDing around makes it even worst as investors/people sold their bitcoins due to panic selling.

I believe that this will just pass and bitcoin will rise again strong soon.

Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

For me the fall of Bitcoin is natural and it is nothing to worry about. I think this fall can give a great chance to others who want to invest in Bitcoin. We do not know when Bitcoin's price will reach again the 20k mark. As they said Bitcoin is volatile, so never lose hope and try to invest if there is a great chance to invest in Bitcoin.
wojiaohahaha

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:54:57 PM

Yes, it's a shock that the last month's bitcoin situation was so bad that it dropped from $20,000 to $7,500 now.
But reviewing the development history of the currency, you will find that the currency will happen a big drop in January, this is caused by many reasons, I think as long as we survive in February, the currency will soon return to normal in March
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:01:58 PM

GREAT BUYING OPPORTUNITY.
I am exactly your opinion. Now you just have to check the perfect time to buy btc. The danger that btc is still sinking but still exists, so I would advise anyone to buy with care.
Otherwise you could lose more than you want. But then you should be patient and HODL your coins!
It seems that bitcoin prices will not go down any more drastically.

As it stands, the price has dropped even further. I think the price will go down a bit but do not think that it will go up in the next few days (weeks?  Tongue).
I hope it will continue to rise steadily in the next few months. I'm not in such a hurry and can still wait, so I'll just HODL my coins until the price is acceptable to me again.
I think the biggest problem are the people who sell their coins with every little FUD, instead of keeping them.  Roll Eyes

Rozcobs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

It has been observed for just a few months at the 4th quarter of last year that bitcoin started to fall in price. Then it still dips until now. There's a reason behind this event. It might be somebody's trying to control it like another big financial group or person. But I can't prove that it's only a matter of opinion to how this trend had been going. Hope that it can cope the next succeeding days, weeks or months. One thing I know that falling down is bit by bit with bitcoin but when it rises up, it's like you are going high to the sky it will bounce back very soon.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

Well, my opinion for Bitcoin's massive downfall because it needs to rest because it has been soaring for quite a bit, and once it has rested good, then it's time to fly high again. Every stock does it. So why not Bitcoin?
YajairaSN

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

If Bitcoin prices fall below the second support zone located at $2700-3200 this will mean not only the collapse of the "bubble" but in general the entire cryptocurrency market.
The main cryptocurrency will completely depreciate and the market capitalization will fall below $ 100 billion.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:22:49 PM

In my opinion, this fall in Bitcoin is well-studied from the capitalist  and their goal of that is to reduce the price between $ 7000 and  $ 5000. And are aiming to repurchase large proportions of bitcoin and other currencies in that period.
As a matter of fact, I do not think that this crisis will last long ( the end of this drop  will be after  1-2 weeks ). and however there are some users of cryptocurrecies are afraid about this drop and they think that Bitcoin will die soon. and this thing is absolutely wrong because Bitcoin will jump soon and it become better than the above and may be the price will hit 40k after this crisis.
Clifford Lee

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

see i cant predict the future of BITCOIN and you should not loose hope. i suggest you to take an organised approach while investing in such a risky segment.
Roland Black

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:36:57 PM

If you look at the graph of Bitcoin, it has had several corrections in the past. Right now it is undergoing a major correction, and I do not expect the prices to come back anytime before January 2018.

Whether you want to hold on to it or not is your wish. I am still holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: