Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:16:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about the fall of bitcoin  (Read 2109 times)
Ayaancool

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:37:30 PM

It's not at all good for it's flow . ln future this situation will mark up on the bitcoin history. Sudden fall of Bitcoin and the growth of other cryptos like ethereum, ripple.... Make me afraid that, is bitcoin overcome from this crisis.......?
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

Now the price of bitcoin is low,it's start reducing from 8000$.The price of bitcoin is 7400$,now it's reduce further .Since the price is fluctuate,you should hold bitcoin with patience.I think the price of bitcoin  will reduce to 6500$.If you have a idea to inverse in bitcoin,just wait till the price reduce further .
RealSohan

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

Bitcoin of the best cryptocurrency  all world . I thaink the currency  big rat Btc.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

I am not an expert in crypto analysis but i have read so many comments and realized that majority are of the opinion that the downward trend of bitcoin is temporary and normal and so it will soon bounce back, i like to agree with this.
I'm sure you will thanks all of those who gives that replied as they already experience same downfall before, base on my personal experience corrections is normal and should take as an advantage if you really wanted to gain a lots of money inside crypto, just carefully read deeper and study how the flow will
proceed so you will be able to place your entry in the timing.
weston4mills

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

I think bitcoin dropped because with the amount of coins that are made everyday people focused less on bitcoin so it went down

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:51:24 PM

It was orchestrated by companies to gain profit.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

I am not an expert in crypto analysis but i have read so many comments and realized that majority are of the opinion that the downward trend of bitcoin is temporary and normal and so it will soon bounce back, i like to agree with this.
I'm sure you will thanks all of those who gives that replied as they already experience same downfall before, base on my personal experience corrections is normal and should take as an advantage if you really wanted to gain a lots of money inside crypto, just carefully read deeper and study how the flow will
proceed so you will be able to place your entry in the timing.
Right.I suggest to study the charts on bitcoin price from its beginning up to the present so you can really compare the price and make an analysis on it.History may be a great influence in dealing with today's scenario and facing it smartly.Because of this,i feel less worry everytime price dips and corrections took place.I know within the next couple of days everything will be set back to its original price.

xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:56:44 PM

I am not worried about the currency would have been down, I think I hold no reduction in the number of COINS,
I hold my COINS patient now  The price of the currency is low, I can use a lower price to buy COINS
 I am very happy with such a low price to buy, in the future, I will get more profits
matthewtherry

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:59:05 PM

Sometimes the analysis can not explain us very well but I decided to stay calm, no to panic. Better days are coming for bitcoin
Eterbank

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:00:48 PM

I would say that there are so much attacks on bitcoin from every corner that it simply must go down. I guess for purpose of accumulating more before new uptrend.

eterbankPay anywhere, buy anything with Cryptoeterbank
ANN THREADWHITEPAPERBOUNTY THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬FacebookTwitter▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:05:09 PM

Sometimes the analysis can not explain us very well but I decided to stay calm, no to panic. Better days are coming for bitcoin

In this current bitcoin scenario, there is no amount of technical analysis that could predict where the price is going because it is now heavily dictated by emotions of most traders and holders.

It is very hard to determine each individual emotions but I think the old-time advice of buying while people are afraid is a good reminder and mindset to have right now.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:44:08 AM

If you look at the graph of Bitcoin, it has had several corrections in the past. Right now it is undergoing a major correction, and I do not expect the prices to come back anytime before January 2018.

Whether you want to hold on to it or not is your wish. I am still holding.
The reason behind this much of the fall of the market value of the bitcoin is that there are number of investors who have withdrew their money out of it by looking at the present situation of the market. Other than this, the decrease in the rate of the demand of the bitcoin in the international market is also resulting in creating this kind of situation for the bitcoin as well as the ones who are there into this business.
investerS

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Money making legitimately

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:52:50 AM

there is a saying that "what goes up must come down", btc has gone up so much against other crypto and its time for it to fall before rising again.
Rafikusuma

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

I think this may be the cause of the fall of bitcoin because of the large number of people using bitcoin. so often people sell and buy bitcoins that cause bitcoin to fall.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

Sometimes Bitcoin cannot be explained using technical analysis. IMO, there are too many fuds recently. Another reason is due to the Chinese New Year in mid Feb, I guess many Chinese will cash out during this period.

But I am confident that Bitcoin will recover later on.
fuds making this market panicking,those weak handed users helping those trolls to make this dump possible,forcing many holder to sell their coins in lower price because afraid of big losses.but if we will continue pushing the trustees to hold and remain supporters of bitcoin.eventually the market flows will stabilize and return to normal again
It is a part of every business that you to get yourself mentally prepared for any kind of loss in whatever you have invested. This thing should not be dealt as a fear but something to be faced with courage and to minimize it, adopt the policies that can help you get more and more benefit from whatever you have invested.

Just believe in yourself that the things are going to work for you , and apart from this believe make sure you all the necessary knowledge which can help you get maximum benefit from bitcoin.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:00:03 AM

A fall below $ 7,950 on the bitfinex will make it clear that the markup is not valid, because wave 2 can not fall below wave 1. This will be very bad.
in the world of crypto, this is very reasonable in my opinion. especially nowadays many countries are banning the existence of bitcoin. so the possibility could happen from that factor.
shanksluffy

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:21:25 AM

A fall below $ 7,950 on the bitfinex will make it clear that the markup is not valid, because wave 2 can not fall below wave 1. This will be very bad.
Im sad because all my eanings decrease and I need to wait in bitcoin comeback to earn more money and buy my stuffs. The Fail bitcoin have benifits because you can buy btc on low price and sell it when the bitcoin rise up and earn more money
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:46:08 PM

Well, for me the downtrend of Bitcoin lately is due to a lot of negative news about it, a lot of Bitcoin holders panic sell that's why the value keeps on going down.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Xiomara

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

The US Senate softened the approach to regulating bitcoin, which was publicly discussed. Further, the sale of bitcoin finished its cycle, and the correction of prices was bound to happen.
Cholidm

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

there are many factors that make bitcoin decline from the statistical data of online traders every day diminish means that enthusiasts begin to decrease but that does not happen without the reason the number of negative issues issued some conventional media and some countries banned, the existence of a hack case in japan make the virtual money holders began to worry about safety of his money. but I'm sure bitcoin will grow up again a few months ahead

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: