Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about the fall of bitcoin  (Read 2109 times)
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:27:30 PM

A fall below $ 7,950 on the bitfinex will make it clear that the markup is not valid, because wave 2 can not fall below wave 1. This will be very bad.

The possibility of an eventual correction was always present in the majority of bitcoin analysts, but very few expected that it would be so strong, and in such a short period of time. In fact this is the main problem that the market must face in order to return to the path of growth: try to convince new investors that it is still worth investing in a market as volatile and unpredictable as this.
ariakoli23

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

Nothing to say without waiting for right moment. some several reason behind the price fall of Bitcoin. But market will recover very soon.
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:05:06 AM

In this kind of bad situation, we should not be in panic. Other people find it an opportunity to buy or sell bitcoins. And when the price has risen once again, then they are the one who will reap the rewards because they trusted bitcoin that it will bounce back again. Maybe, at the mid-year, bitcoin will continue to rise up once again.
jenny399

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:06:44 AM

well what ever goes up goes down , but still hopping it will again go up
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

The decline in Bitcoin prices I feel as a very natural thing to happen. We all know that the price of cryptocurrencies is strongly influenced by the demand factor so that as fewer people trust Bitcoin then the price will decrease, that's what happens nowadays that most people panic sell so the market condition is not good and it makes the price of Bitcoin declining rapidly . And when we can trust everything against Bitcoin then we will get high Bitcoin prices.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

Look at the Dow and make a correction for volatility. But Bitcoin has his reasons for falling. China, Korea, Japan, a series of scandals. But these are all occasions. Deep correction was predetermined by rapid growth.
Mer1251

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

The fall of bitcoin is so obvious every year bitcoin will fall and before the years end the bitcoin will raise again to top bitcoin comeback
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:35:18 AM

There's nothing strange about bitcoin's correction in this early part of the year. This kind of price fall happens annually and is unavoidable because of bitcoin's high volatility.

See, this comment just doesn't make sense to me. Bitcoin is not volatile only at the beginning of a year, it is volatile throughout the year; so you can't explain the drop only with the volatility aspect.

Two big reasons in my opinion, the first one being the sudden increase in price, towards the end of 2017. I remember just around November we were discussing whether it was realistic for bitcoin to reach $10K before the end of the year. The fact that it reached 2x that level shows how inflated the price was.

The second reason was a lot of governments questioning the legitimacy of cryptocurrencies and they weren't giving clear signals on how they would approach crypto. But it looks like that FUD is dissipating, because big governments are slowly starting to give clear signals.

wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:40:07 AM

A fall below $ 7,950 on the bitfinex will make it clear that the markup is not valid, because wave 2 can not fall below wave 1. This will be very bad.

For me, there is nothing to be worried because the downfall of bitcoin is temporarily. Sooner or later the it will rise up again. As of now bitcoin is slowly recovering from that big downfall. Many investors ask what to do to their bitcoin because the bitcoin in falling. For me they should wait for the right time to sell their bitcoin. We all hope that the bitcoin will recover immediately because many investors don't know what to do now.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:12:52 AM

haha I am really happy to see the bitcoin prices rising again. Bitcoin will never collapse, experts predict that in 2018 bitcoin prices will increase to $ 50,000. I believe this will become a reality. And in the near future, the world will accept bitcoin in payment contracts. I feel more energetic, as bitcoin prices increase again.

musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:14:31 AM

Bitcoin some time fall and some time rise it is not true that the bitcoin will grow always it is up to the market and if the people show interest and they buy bitcoin then it is very good to have the bitcoin. The bitcoin price fall because the new altcoin comes into the market and many of the bitcoin holders have shifted to the other coins which make a huge gape in the bitcoin demand and that's why the bitcoin price fall.

partysumo

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:33:18 AM

experts predict that in 2018 bitcoin prices will increase to $ 50,000.

Can you provide some sources? Recently, most of the outlooks on the bitcoin price are pessimistic, because with this recent drop I think a lot of people have realized how powerless they are when it comes to predicting the course of bitcoin. So if you could back this statement it would be great.

betiteh0777

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:35:49 AM

everything will be back to normal soon....
CryptaMagia

Activity: 97
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:57:56 AM

The drop of bitcoin is a cyclical pattern, how low it will fall to predict is difficult, but it is obvious that after the fall there will be its growth and most likely growth will be overwhelming!

●        QBIC.io        ●   THE FUTURE OF DIGITAL CASH
Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC  |  Resistance
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

I'm not worried, as it has become a tradition that btc price falls in january. Look at the data from the last few years, then you will notice that the price always fell in January. 
By the end of February or the beginning of March the price has risen again. I think this year will be similar and prices rise again no later than at the end of March. I hope so anyway.  Cheesy

I agree, and I am not too affected at the rate of decline. although I admit to having a sense of worries.
this moment I use to buy a lot of bitcoin. I think in the coming months will rise again
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:47:27 AM

Very shocking. I cant imagine the exchange rate of bitcoins drop so fast. And im not expecting it. So disappointed.

Poor you. Now you have to sell it all in order not to lose even more Grin

This is not falling, just correcting
As you can see, current price is still higher than starting point of previous bull run. And I expect the  ext bull run to reach a new all time high Wink

September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:47:55 AM

I would not use such a dramatic title. The parabolic rise of december was insane, so now the correction is truly dramatic. I am expecting the price testing the 6000 level once again and possibly establishing an ever lower bottom, before price can start to climb back.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
maryhansenn

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

Bitcoin in not falling. It is a strong cryptocurrency and the price will rise again. Just wait for it
TTITA

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:29:16 AM

Well, for me the downtrend of Bitcoin lately is due to a lot of negative news about it, a lot of Bitcoin holders panic sell that's why the value keeps on going down.
First you need to know that whats so ever goes up comes down. it has just faced the worst it will face. lets expect up trends from now. am so happy it went down because it gave many opportunity to jump into it. Bitcoin is here to stay.
That is why it Bitcoin has volatile, market will react on anything of news that related to. I would not blame people who sold out their coins when the situation fall are dip. It's their money, they should have control about how and when to save and spent it.
I wouldn't agree to said this is a correction, because this has been happened few years ago that Bitcoin's price always fall at the beginning of the year, I think this is the manipulation of the some exchange board or big investor, to makes people to sell their coins panic in cheap price, then they will re-stock and increasing price of it to re-selling back to the market. This is a business, isn't.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

With prices today, I won't even be surprised that bitcoins will reach an all time low of $2,000. This is a good example of how volatile bitcoins are in terms of price. Really deadly. A lot of people can steer the price of bitcoins in one minute and then spike it on the other. I just hope a lot more people would support bitcoins after the crash.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: