Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:48:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about the fall of bitcoin  (Read 2108 times)
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:22:38 PM

A fall below $ 7,950 on the bitfinex will make it clear that the markup is not valid, because wave 2 can not fall below wave 1. This will be very bad.

All I know is that bitcoin will go back to where it belong to and all we gonna do is to wait since we can't control this price movement. If it falls, I hold, if it pumps, I will be still holding and sell some of them for some great altcoins I can encounter. There is a lot of opinion and prediction of the bitcoin price and most of them are really negative.

All this scenario that is currently happening is normal in the crypto currency realm and it already happened years before. The best thing to do is stop feeding your minds with negativity because you'll end up frustrated if you bought you bitcoins or other kinds of alt coins at a very high price. We all know that the crypto currency market is really volatile and it can crash at any time so it is better not to expect too much.  Smiley

Even if bitcoin's price fall down on a very low price it will never lose its value and will still continue to grow. Remember never lose hope everything is going fine. Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crystacool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:31:59 PM

A fall below $ 7,950 on the bitfinex will make it clear that the markup is not valid, because wave 2 can not fall below wave 1. This will be very bad.
Sometimes bitcoins always be explained using technical, in January of each year, the currency collapse will happen, I already accustomed to, because the Chinese need to celebrate the Spring Festival, they sell their currency to celebrate the Spring Festival, when the end of February, the currency will begin to return to normal, in the next few months, I believe that the currency will be back to $20000, I am looking forward to it
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

That is why Bitcoin is unpredictable, maybe other users of Bitcoin are panic selling when it drop to 7400usd? or maybe due to how the latest news of banning btc and restricting from other countries.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

there is nothing to worry about with the fall of bitcoin, currently bitcoin has decreased drastically. bitcoin has decreased due to several issues in some countries. but, it does not last long and bitcoin will return to normal to the highest price.

picaszo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 01:49:33 PM

I think that's normal. it's just an annual cycle. just wait and the market will recover soon
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

If you have been in this forum for a long time, you would't be that bothered. It has been always a january issue how the BTC falls deep. However, it doesn't remain being just that. It rises few more times. Plus, it is actually an advantage for you to buy BTC. Since it has low price, you can buy now and if the price goes high then it's a win-win right? Don't be too bothered about it. It will come back soon.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

My opinion on the recent happening about the decline in bitcoin's value is that it is mostly caused by shallow-minded investors that think bitcoin is a very vulnerable investment, That tgey think that every decrease is a sure sign of bitcoin's end, because of this massive cashout that these people practice and the coming Chinese new Year where potentially a lot of Asians who celebrate the even may cash out. But I think and I clearly believe that bitcoin would be able to get back on its feet.

kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

rise or falling the bitcoin price is reasonable, many factors affect the bitcoin price. for now, we better save or invest our bitcoin until the price is stable and come back to highest price.

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:06:35 PM

I think that's normal. it's just an annual cycle. just wait and the market will recover soon

Its called corrections, every market needs this thing, this is like a preparation for a stronger pump. Bitcoin is simply awesome and can really help many people to earn money specially those who believe on this. Hopefully the pump will continue now but always expect corrections in the future but for sure it will be on a higher price.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:14:45 PM

I think we need only to wait because if the price of it goes down I think there's a possibility also that the price of it will be rise. Just like what others said here is nothing to worry about with the fall of bitcoin, currently bitcoin has decreased drastically but, it does not last long and bitcoin will return to normal to the highest price.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

Falling of bitcoin are not bad many investor are happy because they can buy more bitcoin. And i watch the news the stock market also down so i think its not only the crypto experienced that falling.
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

Bitcoin might have a temporary fall but it had a huge potential in the finance industry, it is the first crypto currency also it's price is based on the demand and supply.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:05:17 PM

In my own opinion, fall of cryptocurrency this month is a good thing since the value of bitcoins already rise up to 16k dollar last december and no one can invest because the price is very expensive, so today we should expect a huge dumping of prices in order for us to have a chance to invest.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

Bitcoin may touch 5000 dollars in my view 5k is final touch
ardi28

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:22:56 PM

Pendapat saya tentang kejadian baru-baru ini tentang penurunan nilai bitcoin adalah sebagian besar disebabkan oleh investor berpikiran dangkal yang menganggap bahwa bitcoin adalah investasi yang sangat rentan. Tgey berpikir bahwa setiap penurunan adalah tanda pasti dari akhir bitcoin, karena ini sangat besar. cashout bahwa orang-orang ini berlatih dan Tahun Baru Imlek yang akan datang dimana berpotensi banyak orang Asia yang merayakannya bahkan mungkin akan mengeluarkan uang tunai. Tapi saya pikir dan saya jelas percaya bahwa bitcoin akan bisa bangkit kembali.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:36:19 PM

Fall of bitcoin value is just temporary but if you look at the historical data, this is higher than the same month last year. Bitcoin will go up again soon, just believe in btc.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

The fall of bitcoin doesn't mean it the end of the world. A wise investor who off loaded his Bitcoin at the rate of 20,000 USD or above the market falling time will be his awaited opportunity to re-enter in to the market  and to book profit.Such a volatility in the market is a healthy one
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

The fall was inevitable. Many people called bitcoin a bubble, and to a certain degree they were not that wrong. The only thing that increased the bitcoin price, was the already increased price. Right now we are back to a level that could very well be a stable point for bitcoin. I don't see much bubble trouble at the moment here. Of course it is unfortunate that many people lost some money on the way down. But now bitcoin has the possibility to grow again, maybe a little bit slower this time.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:24:33 PM

In recent times, bitcoin prices have dropped sharply, many bitcoin sellers and no longer invest in cryptocurrency. However, I think bitcoin will not crash, bitcoin input capital and bitcoin trading volume are huge. Bitcoin is showing signs of recovery, I believe that bitcoin will thrive again.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:34:54 PM

Nothing to worry about the value of bitcoin has dropped sharply in the past few weeks. Price fluctuations are normal. Its value is recovering. And its collapse is impossible. Bitcoin will never die. I totally believe in bitcoin. Bitcoins are opening up new opportunities for us.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: