Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:45:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about the fall of bitcoin  (Read 2109 times)
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:12:16 AM

Now bitcoin is going through not the best hours. Falling below 8,000 is unacceptable, but it's a fact. And we have nothing to do. Remain to wait, and hope for better.

That is the reason why we need to read speculations because sometimes it happens, it was also a good thing that bitcoins today has decreased to $8k dollar in the market so there will be a time for us to invest and wait again till it goes back to $19k just like what happened last december 2017.
Yes it's true, everything we have to follow, sometimes the issues here seem impossible, but this often happens and come true, I'm happy to follow the speculation part and sell some bitcoin when the price is $ 14k, and I buy it again when the price is $ 6k.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:34:15 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 07:47:17 AM by ruthbabe

With regard to the topic and subject, I think Bitcoin continues fall could be attributed to the following: bad and/or negative news, supply and demand, strict regulations and banning in some countries, volatility, price manipulation by the Bitcoin Whales, and lately, news from big card issuers in Britain and in the US that says they would no longer allow Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to be bought with their credit cards.

Nice to read about the Bitcoin Whales...
https://news.bitcoin.com/the-65-percent-price-dip-has-made-bitcoin-whales-a-lot-more-btc/?utm_source=OneSignal%20Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push%20Notifications
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-whales-and-how-they-make-market-waves/

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

I put ti down to market manipulation by the big wigs in power. You see just before the great rise when Bitcoin reached it's all time high, all the media outlets and big so called coin gurus were all saying Bitcoin will hit 50-100k by the end of 2018 and what they did was create such a big hype and as soon as the noobs started all coming into Bitcoin and buying they all started the FUC campaign and dumped on all the noobs, parking all their Bitcoin and altcoins into USD AND TETHER, making all the panic sellers lose a ton of money and this is how whales become phatter whales, end of story.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
vitsexy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:03:35 AM

my opinion may be currently bitcoin is unstable, and among us have the worries but I think in all businesses is very reasonable if there is an increase or decrease in price, hopefully bitcoin stronger will not fall
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

I would say everything thing not depends on chart markup or analysis. There are some other factors also that decided the bitcoin growth or fall. In my opinion this fall is all because of negativity and fake news in the market. Some big player wants btc down  so that they can buy at cheap rates. So do not panic hold your btc soon everything will be alright.

escrowONme

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:10:07 AM

A fall below $ 7,950 on the bitfinex will make it clear that the markup is not valid, because wave 2 can not fall below wave 1. This will be very bad.

Well I expect this price downsing to be executed by the whales,as they control the market.
I couldn't understand why didn't other group buys made a buy out when the price reached litelly the floor.
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:19:16 AM

We have seen many times as bitcoin fell, then found strength and soared very high. Too we observe and now, especially now the beginning of year and it is not surprising, in the spring again in growth, manage to be bought now at the slak prices. that would not regret later! I apologize for my English .
BrowneFlora

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:23:26 AM

Because of China, bitcoin is falling. I am not worried about the demise of bitcoin. It has stopped falling. In February, bitcoin will return to normal.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

I think bitcoin wont fall, time will come bitcoin will return and show how valuable this is. I'm hoping bitcoin will not end dump of price maybe.  
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:34:11 AM

Up and down his price bitcoin it is commonplace in the economy. first trimester typically price less stable. Easy to hope the year-end price bitcoin back to normal
bitcoindian

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:39:30 AM

the main reason of bitcoin fall is market grown so fast in short period of time it is time for correction so this fall is much anticipated
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

Because I didn't bought when the price at altitude $10k and above, About falling.. I'm not too worried about it and not too minded about it.
Yeah I believe all things will changes, it will not keep decreasing continuously, out there are still many people who are buying when the price is cheap.

kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:49:11 AM

Try not to be so freeze. Digital money advertise dump and pump each and every day, it's vital thing. You should continue holding all your coin and token until Q2 of this current year. There are a ton of news identified with digital money originate from Asia and US, these news influenced a great deal to cryptographic money cost and Bitcoin isn't a special case. Be that as it may, you no compelling reason to stress, there is no reason to worry, as I probably am aware all issues comprehended and the all the market will be painted in green soon
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:57:58 AM

This is due to the massive cash outs during the holidays. When people will start buying Bitcoin in the coming few months, then it will start recovering. It usually take some time before the market recovers from a dip. We should take this opportunity to purchase more coins/alts due to their low price.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

I think Bitcoin is still going to fall, because people's confidence has decreased with the level of 5000 dollars. It was a terrible week, I still think the price of Bitcoin is not high.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███