Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:42:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about the fall of bitcoin  (Read 2109 times)
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:30:37 AM

if my opinion up and down its bitcoin price is common, maybe also because the new year to make bitcoin prices to be cheap, but the point remains optimistic that its down will not be long,hopefully like that.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:33:33 AM

The flucruating value of bitcoin is making people loose their interest in bitcoins. Also various types of bann impose on bitcoins make people think of any risk before doing any investment.
MoCryptoMoProblems

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:34:29 AM

Yeah I agree to some posters that its not about technical analysis at some point, you have to look at it at the emotional side. A lot of individuals that joined in January expected a bull run but after seeing it was it a little stagnant, people started getting scared. This just caused the domino effect that made this dip, which is healthy. All the FUD money should be filtered out to get its true value.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:47:13 AM

Bitcoin has lost its value because people succumbed to panic and EN masse to withdraw money in Fiat . this was influenced by many factors, for example-negative news around bitcoin, as well as mass holidays!
kikay15

Activity: 127

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:53:19 AM

A fall below $ 7,950 on the bitfinex will make it clear that the markup is not valid, because wave 2 can not fall below wave 1. This will be very bad.
On my opinion of falling price of bitcoin is because their are a lot of people using bitcoin and their are some markets afraid that bitxoin will go higher and all the currency in the world will behind because of bitcoin.  And that's my opinion and own knowledge. 

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

I think it's perfectly normal for bitcoin to go down. Every February, bitcoin falls, and no one can explain exactly why. What we need to do is hold it patiently, wait for the bitcoins to recover, and don't sell your bitcoins.
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:59:22 AM

A fall below $ 7,950 on the bitfinex will make it clear that the markup is not valid, because wave 2 can not fall below wave 1. This will be very bad.

For me, this fall is an advantage, an oportunity that I will not let pass, this is the time that I could buy more bitcoins in a lower cost, that only means more profit for me. I think the cryptoworld is like this, its value always goes up and down, and nobody can tell when is this gonna happen, but for me, I will just go with the flow of the market, when the value is high then I am gonna sell, and when the value is low, then I am gonna buy and hold.

claydeey

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:22:51 AM

The fall of Bitcoin price currently is normal, if we look at the BTC price history the price always falls during the first couple of months at the begining of the year but eventually it will recover by the end of the first quarter.

GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS                      DEVELOPED & TESTED PLATFORM ✔                 
( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
                               whitepaper    facebook    twitter    youtube    telegram    |       JOIN TOKEN SALE     12th Feb 2018
Moses Short

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:37:03 AM

BITCOIN IS A CURRENCY; NOT AN INVESTMENT.

So, it doesn’t matter where the price is at; I will still use it as MY chosen form of currency where I control MY funds and MY own destiny!!!

And, keep listening to the news and naysayers if you’d like.

But, the FACT is that the underlying algorithm DEMANDS a steady growth in value until the final coin is minted.

The holidays and the fact that Wall Street decided to jump into BTC have made the prices a bit more crazy than usual. But, $10k/BTC is where the coin should have been before all of that insanity last month. And, I still say we’ll see $25k before the end of February with $20k-$22k going into March 2018.
Marcus Kelly

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

Do you think these traditional finance guys smearing FUD all over crypto would - you know - actually put up real money to short BTC?

I suspect not.
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:44:16 AM

Bitcoin is facing crisis now,  all we need is to hope and wait that everything will be stable in next month.  Because some of us are hoping in bitcoin. 

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Fotoriki

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:53:14 AM

Are there any real hints that the financiers who are against Bitcoins pushing the price of BTC down? Or is it just a sixth sense? I just find it hard to believe that anyone would risk millions of his own money to discredit BTC, especially since they could use the money elsewhere to make a profit.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:53:23 AM

I think it is because of some fake news about bitcoin that's why some bitcoin holders got panic and sold their bitcoins immediately even though the price is low, I think that's one of the reason why bitcoin keeps on falling today. But I believe bitcoin will recover let's just wait and hold for a few months we'll see what happen.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

there is no constant, behind a rapid growth is always a fall, and vice versa, after the fall there will soon be growth, now who is tired of waiting and wants to sell, may later be sad, when the market changes to a bull.
RafaelaFernandes

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

I really hope it will go higher, I bought some bitcoin few days ago, the price was 7600. I hope I bought it in a good time
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:01:26 AM

there is no constant, behind a rapid growth is always a fall, and vice versa, after the fall there will soon be growth, now who is tired of waiting and wants to sell, may later be sad, when the market changes to a bull.
As always we utter about this downfall, it's just a natural phenomenon that happen in bitcoin. And aside from this principle I also believe that the downfalls of price of bitcoin is also a price correction. So me, personally instead of be panic to the situation I'll just grab the opportunity to buy coins.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:05:46 AM

I think this is common because bitcoin embraces a decentralized system so the price is heavily influenced by the user, when the user sells the price will automatically go down and I'm sure that the price will soon rise as before.

Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

Using technical analysis to carry out analysis on bitcoin price will never give you the right result because bitcoin is very volatile and very hard for any one to accurately predict it price or chart movement, bitcoin operate on the simple law of demands and supply when the demands is high nothing can stop the chart from moving in a positive direction.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:10:14 AM

For me, decreasing of the prices of cryptocurrency in the market is a good thing, it only means that we have given the time to invest because the prices in the market is some how expensive because of the growth of bitcoins last december so try to look differently and try to invest today because for you to earn profit in the next few months.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

Though I have not reached a year since I have come to know about bitcoin, I am certainly not one of those newbie/panic-sellers driven by FUD and many other fake news that brought the downfall. I strongly believe it would recover soon fast.
Mainly the newbies are effected from such FUDs. And that is the reason for which bitcoins becoming down in the market. They don’t believe in it firmly and thus whenever the price is little down, they get panicked and thought they might lose their money if they would still have bitcoins with them. So they sold them, bitcoins value start falling deeper more and more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: