Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Ripple buy time?  (Read 1051 times)
Stellina

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:28:48 AM

We all know that ripple -a centralized coin. Its rate depends on the main token holders. According to forecasts, the ripple can grow to $10 It can to drop again. So you have to watch the market, but not just to hold. Be careful with him.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:31:19 AM

What do you think, Is it Ripple buy time?
If your answer is yes, then want to know the target around 2018 (almost one year).
If I invest 2k$ on it, how much I can get back from this?

as a basic principle in investment is to buy at a low price. if you believe that xrp will be good in the future it would be nice to buy at the current price. Just do research, ripple one altcoin is still stable in the top 5, and the increase in the year 2017-2018 is very sesnifikan. price stability when all crypto values ​​are down is also good. I myself still leave xrp 1000, I bought at the price of 0.3 $ and still save until now. maybe if you hesitate to invest all your capital you can share with altcoin like advice other friends above. do research and update information to make an investment.

I agree to this scenario if you are true believer of ripple you will be happy to see the price drop because you can buy more ripple and save until the price pump up again.
I remember the time when I buy ripple at the price of 0.4$ and sell to 2.0$ I earn a good amount of money in ripple so if you think it will rise up again you will buy more ripple.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:34:28 AM

Everyday is a good time to invest. If you want yo invest your money into it, just do it. The price of ripple is low, only $1.05 and all coin start to increase the price. But if you have 2000 bucks, you better split your money into 2 or 3 coins because it gives you more chance to get a big return than just focus on 1 coin

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
richaerich

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:36:59 AM

We all know that ripple -a centralized coin. Its rate depends on the main token holders. According to forecasts, the ripple can grow to $10 It can to drop again. So you have to watch the market, but not just to hold. Be careful with him.

Yes, be careful with Ripple, its price now going ups and downs,
it's already increased 33% for this 24hour, check the market, if the price keep going maybe this is a good time to buy ripple, but we have to wait until the chinese new year, then decide later
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:44:54 AM

If your answer is yes, then want to know the target around 2018 (almost one year).

It started to rise again, and I hope that it will not continue that in the future. It is not giving hope for the future. Also I think it is not decentralized.

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

No

I'll support this answer! NO, ripple is a coin that wants to be hype by baggers, but the ripple project is not acceptable in crypto community.
ripple is just a hype and will not consider as a good investment for a long time. a time to buy for this is just for day trade! nothing more.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

Yes its a very good time to buy Ripple because its price are getting down and up but this time its price not a very high so you can get a lot of profit from this.

havoc928

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:20:26 PM

yah, i think ripple is very promising now, now is the time to buy Ripple, i believe ripple can reach 3$ in 1 year later

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
nolestiket

Activity: 308

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:26:43 PM

I think that Ripple is a very risky investment. Regardless of its price and quantity of purchase.

Jake_Shannen

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

I still don't think so. There are so many veterans that says ripple is already a stagnant coins since it has already been left by the the team that supports it. I think it's manageable for short term investment but if you plan to hold it for long term then that is a big risk for you.

█▐  REVIZOR 》 CLEARS THE FAILED ICO AND COINS  ▬
▬ █|  pre-ICO: Jan, 27 - ICO: Mar, 3  |█ ▬ (https://revizor-coin.io/)
Glaseseye

Activity: 88
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

The basic principle in investing is to buy cheap selling expensive. If you really believe xrp will be good next year, it would be very good if you buy it at this time. Remember to do some research on the ripples in the stock market price. Seen right now from the current price stability all crypto values ​​down can also be a good thing. I myself still have xrp 4000, I bought it for $ 0.28 and still save it now. Or you are still hesitant to invest all your money
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

yes you really should buy ripple right now because I see the price of ripple is currently experiencing price increases but to be more secure do not buy with total assets you have and you can see his information at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/ #social
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280

Araw ICO

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:16:20 PM

Generally not a supporter of this coin. I believe that there are much more worthy projects.In this project did not even think to invest their money

rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:01:34 PM

yes its the right time to buy a ripple coins, because thus time crypto mkt is falling down.
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:04:01 PM

only yes for short term but xrp is not a good coin for invest for long term.
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

I believe that Ripples price is fair right now. This is good time to, but don't expect some real price increase in the very near future.

muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:13:45 PM

yes you really should buy ripple right now because I see the price of ripple is currently experiencing price increases but to be more secure do not buy with total assets you have and you can see his information at https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/ #social

This morning I've read a guy who makes an technical analysis. He have warn against investing on Ripple at this rush cause too low volume on trades. Thats mean market doesn't believe in RPX at this time and volume permanently reduce.

FiveReelsOne

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:45:33 AM

Well if you are optimistic enough to see that ripple will recover the soonest you can do the buying. Well I believe it is not yet the end of cryptocurrencies so there is much of a chance for it to bounce back where it was. Low price with high income would be right for ripple.

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:47:57 AM

Yes, this is a great time to buy a ripple because almost all of the coins it costs are down, therefore the right time to buy and hold it for a few moments.
Manien_19

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:03:07 AM

Time To Go Bargain Hunting In Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: