Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Ripple buy time?  (Read 1049 times)
CryptoMark2585

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:22:21 AM

Ripple is very cheap now, and price is falling, i hope it will rise, but i suggest not to invest all money in this coin.but put the cheapest purchase price.
This investment takes a long time, not in 1 or 2 months and I am sure price increases can happen in long term
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:31:00 AM

There is no negative movement any other than bitcoin price effect.
this means XRP will continue increase even if BTC so.
Also you can wait XRP to drop down to 80 cents with dipping of BTC. But if you are in buying phase for coins so you can buy some XRP also.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:58:07 AM

What do you think, Is it Ripple buy time?
If your answer is yes, then want to know the target around 2018 (almost one year).
If I invest 2k$ on it, how much I can get back from this?

Honestly several months ago I supported Ripple, kept it in my wallet and was sure it’s a cool crypto. Now I am a bit disappointed in XRP and I am not going to buy more coins. However, you can decide it to yourself.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:32:15 AM

If your answer is yes, then want to know the target around 2018 (almost one year).

as a basic principle in investment is to buy at a low price. if you believe that xrp will be good in the future it would be nice to buy at the current price. Just do research, ripple one altcoin is still stable in the top 5, and the increase in the year 2017-2018 is very sesnifikan. price stability when all crypto values ​​are down is also good. I myself still leave xrp 1000, I bought at the price of 0.3 $ and still save until now. maybe if you hesitate to invest all your capital you can share with altcoin like advice other friends above. do research and update information to make an investment.

If you really like Ripple, you had to do it several weeks ago. Today this is not the best time to do it. Although I won’t recommend you ever dealing with XRP and in reality it is not even an altcoin.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

Yes. You have to trust the system. It is working years ago and it is still working until now. You do not have to worry about the price of bitcoin today because that is all about bitcoin. It depends upon the demand and supply. If you're going to figure out buying bitcoin today would be risky yet it is all about investment. The price of bitcoin now is low and that is very good in investing. If bitcoin supply will began to low. Then its price will be higher than you thought. Do not forget that bitcoin is still in the pace of growing. There are many campaign regarding with the system today and the demand of bitcoin will be down and its price will go up high. So do not hesitate to invest now.
geniusminds

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

I don't want to face this fact. But it truly is to depend on how the Bitcoin price will be.

I'm pretty sure over than 90% of all coins existing in the world now always rely on what's the Bitcoin price each and every time.
Bitcoin on rise, then huge portion of all the other different uncountable crypto coins up in their prices.
When Bitcoin crashes, most of the others go the same.

When Bitcoin price reaches up $50,000 per coin, Ripple too would be something amazing in the price later on.
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:12:19 AM

I think xrp is a pretty safe buy right now.

I'm going to wait if there'll be a dip in the next few days and then probably buy. It recently broke $1 again so I have some high hopes for it.
bartekman

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:14:04 AM

Since the US tax departments will accept taxes in Ripple not long from now, yes, buy as much as you can. Smiley
Luckype

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:14:45 AM

hi,Buddy I think

You Dont' Buy anycoin till weekend.
So, please be patience, wait for weekend.
ESPECIALLY, Saturday night and Sunday
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:17:58 AM

It is a good time to buy Ripple. When total marketcap will go again to 600-800B, the price of Ripple will be again around 2.5 USD in several months, so I believe it is a good bet. Only positive new over January and February.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Dumzmol3421

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

I think yes... you can get profit at least 2k$ in 2018... I’m sure this
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:43:37 PM

If yohr answer is yes, then want to know the target around 2018 (almost one year).

If you're truly in love with XRP, you'll watch the bear market continuously until it begins to turn to bull. That's when it's the best time. Honestly, I think XRP will be back to 35c before it bottoms out. It was 25c for months before DUMB money in fluxed crypto (thanks to the big bang theory episode). Good luck with your purchase. Wait for a week. Tomorrow if the first day opening of USA stock markets after plummeting 666 points in a day. You never know. SMART money might move into XRP tomorrow. Nobody knows the answer.
I read about it but I forgot, I used to watch the series but like anything that is stretched for too long the series has taken a turn for the worse I did not think about it but there is a big chance that episode was partially responsible by the mount of people investing in crypto and then crashing the market and losing a fortune in the process, we cannot blame everything on them but I'm sure many did invest following that show.
rudyconsl15

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:12:43 PM

If I were you I would reconsider before choosing Ripple, because I think the most have the future is NEO beside ethereum. so I suggest you to Prefer NEO Alternative coins to buy.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:13:19 PM

Ripple is very cheap now, and price is falling, i hope it will rise, but i suggest not to invest all money in this coin.but put the cheapest purchase price.
This investment takes a long time, not in 1 or 2 months and I am sure price increases can happen in long term
Do you mean that author should only invest a small part of funds in Ripple?
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:16:02 PM

Some technical analysts have observed that since the decline from ATH, Ripple has now for the first time done a higher high, which is a bullish signal. You should look for more confirmations of a trend reversal though.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:21:06 PM

If I were you I would reconsider before choosing Ripple, because I think the most have the future is NEO beside ethereum. so I suggest you to Prefer NEO Alternative coins to buy.

You are right about NEO, but this has nothing to do with investing in Ripple. First rule of investing is to diverse your holdings. Buy Ripple, buy and NEO, buy couple more, that is my advice.

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:29:27 PM

No it is not...
It has been told many times that xrp and ripple has no direct connecctions. All the good news and aggrements we hear and read on the internet about ripple is independent from xrp. xrp is an altcoin that is created for manipulations and pump&dump. so be careful when you buy xrp....
Coins4Favors

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

I bought early and then bought more when it was north of $2... on average I am back to profit zone but decided to let them sit and not look at them for a while.
I think they would jump would they get listed on coin base, but who knows if it ever happens  Huh
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:38:58 PM

When the ripple (xrp) price is below 2$, it will be more than good to buy it. I believe in this cryptocurrency to gain a high potential this year, Maybe it will be the crypt of the year with bitcoin, No body knows, but I believe in it, I think it will reach the 20$ at the end of this year, which is very good compared to the current price now, If we buy a lot of xrp we can make a huge profit in the future.
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

When the ripple (xrp) price is below 2$, it will be more than good to buy it. I believe in this cryptocurrency to gain a high potential this year, Maybe it will be the crypt of the year with bitcoin, No body knows, but I believe in it, I think it will reach the 20$ at the end of this year, which is very good compared to the current price now, If we buy a lot of xrp we can make a huge profit in the future.

I like Ripple as well, but I don't think the price will jump so high. Don't forget about the huge supply this coin has. This supposed to make price jumps a bit slower.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: