Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:25:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it Ripple buy time?  (Read 1051 times)
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:13:51 AM

yes, i see this is a good time to buy altcoin, including ripple. ripple has a different character from another altcoin, 80% of ripple stock is in labs ripple.

so I think the Ripple increase will still be slow in 2018, so if you buy $ 2000 Ripple, then your profit will be small.

I see Ripple only for long-term investment, no wonder if behind Ripple many bankers.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:34:56 AM

What do you think, Is it Ripple buy time?
If your answer is yes, then want to know the target around 2018 (almost one year).
If I invest 2k$ on it, how much I can get back from this?

I think it's time to sell because we have long got a very cheap ripple price but for new players you can buy it for assets and take advantage of XRP trends to attract profits.
atom2080

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:08:11 AM

don't know about ripple this time
just prepare etherum, i thought eth will get high on the market end of this years!!
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:28:14 AM

If your answer is yes, then want to know the target around 2018 (almost one year).

I think it's time to sell because we have long got a very cheap ripple price but for new players you can buy it for assets and take advantage of XRP trends to attract profits.

I think a good time to sell ripple is when the price reaches 22k satoshi and for now, I think it is a good time to buy again. but if you could buy ripple at below than 10k satoshi, then yes this is a good time to sell right now but I won't do this because I expecting another high price will come soon. ripple still a good coin to buy although the price now is hard to increase, I am sure the price will increase again like before so I think it is good if we could make a buy again this time.

byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:03:31 PM

Although the ripple is not decentralized and not even completely cryptocurrency I keep it in the investment portfolio(around 1%). But recently I changed part of Ripple to Stellar
byteminr

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:04:14 PM

Although the ripple is not decentralized and not even completely cryptocurrency I keep it in the investment portfolio(around 1%). But recently I changed part of Ripple to Stellar
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

Would've been better to buy during the dip. Grin

But still, for the long term, i think you if you buy now and decide to hodl, you should be fine.
ramini

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

ICO Starting on 1st of April

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:14:11 PM

Ripple is one of my favorite Altcoin since last year and I really indeed obsessed with Ripple because especially it is now renowned globally that it is being partnered by giant companies like Western Union and countries in Middle East like Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
I am going to buy more Ripple anytime from today or tomorrow because every coin now are dipping and when Ripple drops $0.50 or less then I will hit buy on Binance as my most trusted Coin exchange today.

jk9694

Activity: 274
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:15:59 PM

Ripple is one of my favorite Altcoin since last year and I really indeed obsessed with Ripple because especially it is now renowned globally that it is being partnered by giant companies like Western Union and countries in Middle East like Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates.
I am going to buy more Ripple anytime from today or tomorrow because every coin now are dipping and when Ripple drops $0.50 or less then I will hit buy on Binance as my most trusted Coin exchange today.
I do not think that Ripple will be able to jump so high again, he did it once and it was his limit (his time)
Fria

Activity: 182
Merit: 40

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:16:49 AM

I bought more than 20,000 Ripple coin last year because Ripple is one of the most popular Coin that time and I was amazed that knowing Ripple is one of the few fastest transaction speed in the market.
I bought Ripple while it was around 0.10 and I am happy with the results after time rolled out, especially early this year that Ripple hit the mark of almost $3.
While Ripple is in dipping today, I'd still want to recommend that Ripple is worth for more investments and worth for buying even today.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:21:42 AM

XRP tends to have very dramatic price increases followed by a dramatic fall. I think this is partly due to the overheated South Korean market.
There is an almost continuous drip-feed of good news for Ripple and XRP, but this doesn't tend to get reflected in price changes - and then suddenly when the price goes up it shoots up very fast. Not just last December, it also happened Apr/May last year.
At the moment prices are well below the ATH, so there is substantial room for growth. XRP I think should hit a new high this year, certainly above $5.

Yes, it's buy time Smiley
Cryptonimous

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:22:00 AM

i suggest you dont invest long term in xrp, better you invest on waves for longterm, it going worth because waves is so cheap right now, thats my opinion, your choise is your owh risk Smiley

djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:27:59 AM

If you have a lot of money why not because we dont know when time pass buy the value will make double.Ripple was also nice for investment because its include for the hot spot of the coins list.Aside from Ripple theres many upcoming coins which you can invest in a low price.It is very nice to invest many coins because if your all holding will grow its value I'm sure your not only a rich man but a muti millionaire person.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:07:22 AM

i think time not good for ripple. just wait little time more. or choose different coin
Cryptoprobro

Activity: 179
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

Ripple has slow price action and volume but always get negative impact from news so I never buy it.
Daeshim

Activity: 96

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

Unfortunately ripple (xrp) is significantly overpriced in my opinion. I say this even though I have money invested in xrp.
hikaru_11

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

Ripple is the safest investment. You will find growth of this coin is very slow that means rates are stable , they are not marketing it they are focusing to add more and more banks in there portfolio. Banks need price stability and hope you understand what i am trying to say here.
Haneul

Activity: 133

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:13:54 PM

I think you should to ask yourself these questions before deciding to buy XRP:

#Do you believe in the long term merits of the project?
#Do you believe in the business case and the business problems that Ripple is solving for the traditional banking industry?
#How do you feel about the strength of XRP in relation to other competitors in the same problem domain? (Stellar XLM comes to mind)
#Do you have confidence in the management team to execute on their roadmap?
#Do you want to invest in XRP for quick gains or for the long term value?

if you're already clear about what you're gonna do, just go for it!
visiblehand

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:31:25 PM

There is no Ripple buy time.  While the Ripple business may do well, it seems very likely that the token won't be necessary for that success and that they'll eventually move away from focusing on it.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

I have many times expressed my negative point of view about the Ripple project and just now I think that the situation remains the same, I believe that this project has a detrimental effect on the whole crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: