Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:57:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Ethereum will over take bitcoin?  (Read 1382 times)
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:13:23 AM

it seems that it will not happen in the near future but all possibilities can happen. so far it's hard for altcoin to be better than bitcoin.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

who think if ethereum will overtake bitcoin? isn't the difference from the value alone is several inches away. bitcoin can control crypto market as a value and a very large community. in the community perhaps I could emulate the ethereum, bitcoin but in value I think irreplaceable bitcoin on the crypto. ethereum does have a great potential in the market for crypto but to overtake the bitcoin it very far, if ethereum can't I suppose altcoin more will also not be possible.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:07:36 PM

who think if ethereum will overtake bitcoin? isn't the difference from the value alone is several inches away. bitcoin can control crypto market as a value and a very large community. in the community perhaps I could emulate the ethereum, bitcoin but in value I think irreplaceable bitcoin on the crypto. ethereum does have a great potential in the market for crypto but to overtake the bitcoin it very far, if ethereum can't I suppose altcoin more will also not be possible.
I don't think that Ethereum would overtake bitcoin in near future. But it has a very high prospect in 2018 and I believe it would be around 4k at the end of this year.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:42:00 PM

I don't think that Ethereum would overtake bitcoin in near future. But it has a very high prospect in 2018 and I believe it would be around 4k at the end of this year.
child, it is very difficult to assume that the etherium will overtake Bitcoin. In any case, I doubt that the etherium will rise above 10,000 dollars or 20,000 dollars, which in its time already showed Bitcoin .
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:13:30 PM

child, it is very difficult to assume that the etherium will overtake Bitcoin. In any case, I doubt that the etherium will rise above 10,000 dollars or 20,000 dollars, which in its time already showed Bitcoin .
In some cases I agree. The ethereum will never bypass bitcoin and will not even catch up with it. The maximum that can happen this year, the ethereum somehow miraculously reach up to 800$. In any case, bitcoin dominates the altcoyins.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

No, I don't think Ethereum can overcome bitcoin. Ethereum is a big platform, much popular coin over the whole world. But It can't take bitcoin's place. People know about cryptocurrency because of the bitcoin and people always like to trade with bitcoin that's why one bitcoin is leading the 2K crypto coins!

Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

Bitcoin is very strong and stable in the past month. Even though its value drops. And ethereum goes the same way too. So i think ethereum will overtake bitcoin. Although ethereum has a great potential to be the no.1 coin in the market. It will take a long time before it happen.

Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:06:22 AM

my opinion the btc coin price will always be the highest, being the center of comparison of all the worlds cryptocurrency ,,
all possibilities could be the best or worst possibility that all investors with bitcoin might survive to become the best coins because bitcoin is a pioneer of cryptocurrency
Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:16:05 AM

in my opinion ethereum will never pass bitcoin,
bitcoin will always be number 1 and ethereum is the queen,
hopefully ethereum fixes the problems in ethereum 2.0
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

what do you think about ETH better or BTC Huh if I keep BTC better, because BTC is the first crypto currency and is widely used as an investment.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:22:16 PM

In some cases I agree. The ethereum will never bypass bitcoin and will not even catch up with it. The maximum that can happen this year, the ethereum somehow miraculously reach up to 800$. In any case, bitcoin dominates the altcoyins.

just few days ago I saw someone mentioned if eth would go to $30 and today people are wondering if it'll by pass bitcoin.  Grin. I don't think it will ever bypass bitcoin in the coming future. It would be debatable if it can cross $500 this year let along surpassing bitcoin.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

Before wentalk about the flip or even the effects of it to the BTC market let try to analyze first. So your speculation was is it possible? Well maybe in tye next 5 to 10 years. But by then There might be a better coin than ETH which will replace the second spot.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

What about you? Bitcoin is the same father of all crypto, this is a train that entails all crypto and including etherium! Of course, the etherium will never be over the bitcoin!
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

I am not sure if Ethereum will replace the position of Bitcoin in the first position of the Cryptocurrency market.
I think Ethereum has a weaker ability when compared with Bitcoin.
Meanwhile, Bitcoin is the oldest coin in the world of Cryptocurrency so that the ability of Bitcoin is trusted by many people.
I'm sure if Bitcoin will become the number one coin in the world of Cryptocurrency.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

Only bitcoin and no one else can affect eth ! Eth is a good and unique coin but it can never outrun bitcoin. Be too late.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:24:38 PM

possibility but it takes a very long time for ethereum to replace the position of bitcoin as king. because in terms of ethereum prices are still far from bitcoin
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:54:33 PM

I think that Ethereum will achieve very big results, the price for it will certainly be very high in the future, but it will not succeed in getting ahead of Bitcoin, it seems to me. That is why Ethrereum is called an alternative cryptocurrency.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:03:10 PM

I think that it will, it seems like it gets close here and there but more frequent. What do you think the result of a flip would be even if it lasted an hour? How would that affect the prices of BTC/ETH? What would be some outcomes of a flip?

Anythings is possible in cryptocurrency. The market can turn around anytime, any development or event can shake the market anytime. It may not be possible right now with the current market demand diffirence between ethereum and bitcoin, but who knows in the future.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:51:33 PM

I think that it will, it seems like it gets close here and there but more frequent. What do you think the result of a flip would be even if it lasted an hour? How would that affect the prices of BTC/ETH? What would be some outcomes of a flip?

Anythings is possible in cryptocurrency. The market can turn around anytime, any development or event can shake the market anytime. It may not be possible right now with the current market demand diffirence between ethereum and bitcoin, but who knows in the future.
It seems to me that today the demand for ethereum is much greater and therefore the leading positions of each of these coins may change in the near future.
Grimjule

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

what do you think about ETH better or BTC Huh if I keep BTC better, because BTC is the first crypto currency and is widely used as an investment.
This can only be determined by the scale of demand in the market because the rise in demand means the rise in the inflow of money and which in turn raise the market price and market capitalization. The current scenario shows that the market is in favor of Bitcoin so I do not think that Bitcoin will be outshined by ETH any time sooner. Financial status maters a lot and Bitcoin is leading the market with great figures for years now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: