Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:50:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 will be at $50,000  (Read 2884 times)
sampath19

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:29:39 AM

BTC still going down, so i think BTC value keep going down until near 5000 US dollar. then we can see what happen after. but i'm not sure BTC goes up like 50000 US dollar. but will see. it's all depend on crypto-currency market needs.     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kumic

Activity: 533
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

I think the price will be more than 50K. Bitcoin's large price is hard to double, but he still got the fuel.
100k is also a nice goal.

bobinder

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:35:26 AM

No doubt in it that bitcoin will cross the mark of $50,000 in 2018, because if anyone want to buy any crypto currency he has to buy Bitcoin first and then he will buy any other currency,because most of exchanges are international and they can't accept all local currencies so you have to but through bitcoin only.
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

What do you think?

February's still a tough month. If March will go well, people may laugh on your 50k claims for being too small.
But again, the next 2 months are important for this, else the discussions may be more about 5k than 50k.
We just don't know how long this correction will last and how low will it go, before the new rise. I hope that Spring will start well.
All in all, if the correction doesn't last more than 6 months, the 50k is clearly possible.

I posted on a different thread last week something similar, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2867051.msg29445789#msg29445789
the early months of the year historically have been very slow.
No-one knows how long this depression is going to last - but its not going to be forever.

there is a thread on the forum i saw this morning, the title was what if bitcoin goes to zero  Roll Eyes

if you have 1 bitcoin today, it will always be 1 bitcoin. its just the fiat value that changes.

it cannot fall forever, I think it will just take off towards the end of Q1. just like the last 2 years.
But there are a lot of other stats that can be examined.

bigboss2

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:36:46 AM

Most probably it will,

Seeing the past few patterns in the prices of Bitcoin, surely will be at a price of $50,000 in 2018.
Also, now Bitcoin has become a permanent necessity,  everyone is buying BTC these days, which is contributing to its high price.

yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:37:49 AM

Personally, I think bitcoin will start to recover in March!

Although the market is now bad news is appearing, let these negative news slowly digest in February!

I think march will give us a good return!
Jeremy-Whites

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:41:09 AM

I agree, I think that this is a step back letting in on a big advantage for people to buy in some more, this would spark a new rise , and once the price start going up it would chain in to a massive spike toward 20k+ in a matter of month.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:45:09 AM

Truly i hope you are correct although i have my doubts that we will reach $50,000 this year but i am positive that we will still have an uptrend before this year end.
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:50:30 AM

Hoping, it will happen that the price of bitcoin will rise again up to $50,000 and when that time comes many people are interested in bitcoin, and the popularity of bitcoin will grow up, and it will be known worldwide and many investor's will come and join.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:51:20 AM

Crypto fundamentals have not changed so all this is just media+banks+weak hands spreading FUD.

Dont be stupid, if you re not a day trader, think twice what do you do with your coins.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

everything's possible in this world, like somebody already said, this downtrend can stop overnight and raise the all time high in a matter of days.
Predicting what could happen in the incoming months (but even days) is not really possible, it's a crazy world and is not easy at all to understand the movement of capitals.
ccernat

Activity: 16
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

You really are some delusional fucks. My god. Bitcoin is now 7,8k and they are already making plans for 50k BTC and counting Lambos.
mhj

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:04:07 AM

Bitcoin price is a roller coaster the start of the year 2018. It goes up at first and stays then go down and stay and go up a bit then drop more so low and rapidly. Will it go up again in a loop then down and up again? We really don’t know what will happen like we really don’t know what the reason of the huge drop is. Is it the news? The bad news that affect the mind of investors or is it really manipulated? But why other altcoins price also dropped? We really don’t know right? We just depending on big investors decisions. Their decisions will affect the bitcoin price also. But what do you think can affect those peoples mind in invested and selling their bitcoin? For sure the bad news and the good news they heard. The tweets of some influential people also affect them. That’s only my opinion.

There is this news I read on some source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbcs-ran-neuner-says-bitcoin-will-end-2018-at-50000, it says that CNBC’s Ran Neuner stated that Bitcoin price will end in 2018 at $50,000. Ran Neuner for sure is an influential person because CNBC is a big name in the world and he the host. And in addition to that other (28) twenty eight most influential blockchain insider according to Richtopia, Tweeted that Bitcoin price will be $50,000 in 2018. I don’t know if it will affect the price of Bitcoin or other crypto currency because as I check the CMC / Coinmarketcap.com list still on red percentage. I will just wait for next week update. Maybe this news will affect it soon.

What do you think?
yes you are right.what will be tomorrow anyone don,t say.but many i have many reason to bitcoin.bitcoin now very dump.it never for long time.very soon bitcoin pump.and in this year bitcoin crossed 50000$.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
Pavel_seed

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

A пoчeмy бы и нe 50)
Haблюдaeм.
NeuroticFish
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 6321

Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:21:09 AM

What do you think?

February's still a tough month. If March will go well, people may laugh on your 50k claims for being too small.
But again, the next 2 months are important for this, else the discussions may be more about 5k than 50k.
We just don't know how long this correction will last and how low will it go, before the new rise. I hope that Spring will start well.
All in all, if the correction doesn't last more than 6 months, the 50k is clearly possible.

I posted on a different thread last week something similar, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2867051.msg29445789#msg29445789
the early months of the year historically have been very slow.
No-one knows how long this depression is going to last - but its not going to be forever.

I know. From what I've read end of January and February are related to taxes in many countries. It's one of the many reasons for this. Chinese new year may be another reason.
People need to learn about patience...

Between 5k or 50k is not certain number of value. Like you said that else discussion more talking about 5k price of bitcoin by this correction before it goes up again.
So every person has their own analysis but for me, bitcoin needs very big news to rise its price again. Its not enough just technical analysis.

The good news are there, just people are too busy to panic instead of reading what's matter.
 * SegWit works, we have Electrum wallet (and some other wallets too) where SegWit addresses can be used.
 * Lightning Network is getting deployed with success. People made successful tests with it, people are happy about it. We are very close to the point Bitcoin can be used for real for payments, without waiting minutes after minutes for the confirmations.
  * The spam in the network has decreased significantly, we can make even old fashion transactions with normal fees and normal times.
  * The investments in Bitcoin are rising
  * More ETF are being listed.
In November such news would have meant Bitcoin at 50k. Now all the news we see in from page are "sell now, while it's low!"

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

at this point i think we are going to have a very weird year ahead of us. a year which mostly consists of a bear market which you think it will reverse but it won't and then suddenly the boom happens at some point in the near future and leaves so many in the dust.

i will probably stay away from trading for a good part of this year because the road ahead seems to be to be pretty bumpy.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
hott_staff

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:23:04 AM

I think there are two types of users of Bitcoin: Those who see the value of the technology and buy it now and plan to use it in the long term as an alternative to the fiat system and those who hope Bitcoin is a get-rich-quick scheme. One type of users is spreading FUD because they got burned by the price correction and the other one is here for the long haul.

I personally don't think the price matters that much as the adoption of the technology and the development of second layer protocols.
Itty Bitty

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:23:38 AM

I would think something like $50K in the forseeable future depend on whether the market is going down because people are dumping from their Trezors and Ledgers, or because there is major 10x, 50x, 100x  leveraged shorting to shake out weak hands and little resistance on the way down. If so, don't these leveraged shorted (borrowed, then sold bitcoins) have to be bought back eventually? I am not talking about CME or CBOE shorts I am talking about 10x  (or more) leveraging of actual bitcoins on BitMex, Poloniex et al.

If anyone knows how to find metrics on whether an asset is actually being sold from one's personal stash or being borrowed to short via leveraging, please inform.

I tried to google  "how to find metrics on whether an asset is actually being sold from individual account where the asset was fully bought and paid for, or whether the asset was being borrowed for shorting purposes via massive leveraging", and google told me to go ask Siri or Alexa or Warren.
Rayner77

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:25:10 AM

With bad news still about to come out and with Bitcoin price at $7k levels currently, I don't think we can see $50,000 before the year ends... In fact, I think we might see a dip to as low as $3k soon.
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:28:15 AM

at this point i think we are going to have a very weird year ahead of us. a year which mostly consists of a bear market which you think it will reverse but it won't and then suddenly the boom happens at some point in the near future and leaves so many in the dust.

i will probably stay away from trading for a good part of this year because the road ahead seems to be to be pretty bumpy.

But what I saw the prediction, they said in this end of year that it will raise but for now to have such a dipping price is not really comfortable because many regulations have been made to surpress its price but we might see thst bitcoin price will rocketing after 6 months later, this will be really great moment that we are waiting. For now I will still save my bitcoin for the future because good prediction is waiting up ahead
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: