Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:06:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 will be at $50,000  (Read 2893 times)
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

I think it's hard to guess like that but if it's true bitcoin gets through 50k I'm happy and cheerful because bitcoin is getting more expensive and more valuable.
But know until now there is no tool that can predict the price of coins in market.cap so be careful, do not let you fall.
Bitcoin is a future coin, a coin that will be popular in the future but you also have to take into account for today not until you pursue a distant future you also have to think about the present.
bitcoin is currently at 8k seems to be until the end of the year I do not think it will touch 50k because 50k I think not a small number, a very long distance but must be in the short time I think it is very difficult.

rose8963

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:16:36 PM

I think Bitcoin can be worth $ 50,000 or more. We all notice that after the value drops significantly, there are positive changes from bitcoin, It will recover and grow stronger again. What I can do now is keep loyalty and optimism about bitcoin.
Prince07

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

by the end of the year may well cost 30,000, and by the summer of next year 50,000

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

It is just speculation.
No one can give the accurate amount to where bitcoin will be.
In fact that doesnt help. People will be expecting to much and when their expectation aren't meet then they will create FUD that will just bring down bitcoin again.
It is best to let the market decide to how valuable bitcoin should be.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

Bitcoin price is a roller coaster the start of the year 2018. It goes up at first and stays then go down and stay and go up a bit then drop more so low and rapidly. Will it go up again in a loop then down and up again? We really don’t know what will happen like we really don’t know what the reason of the huge drop is. Is it the news? The bad news that affect the mind of investors or is it really manipulated? But why other altcoins price also dropped? We really don’t know right? We just depending on big investors decisions. Their decisions will affect the bitcoin price also. But what do you think can affect those peoples mind in invested and selling their bitcoin? For sure the bad news and the good news they heard. The tweets of some influential people also affect them. That’s only my opinion.

There is this news I read on some source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbcs-ran-neuner-says-bitcoin-will-end-2018-at-50000, it says that CNBC’s Ran Neuner stated that Bitcoin price will end in 2018 at $50,000. Ran Neuner for sure is an influential person because CNBC is a big name in the world and he the host. And in addition to that other (28) twenty eight most influential blockchain insider according to Richtopia, Tweeted that Bitcoin price will be $50,000 in 2018. I don’t know if it will affect the price of Bitcoin or other crypto currency because as I check the CMC / Coinmarketcap.com list still on red percentage. I will just wait for next week update. Maybe this news will affect it soon.

What do you think?

There are a lot of reasons why the price of Bitcoin did go down constantly, because it has been up for a while and it needs to take a rest for a bit before going up again.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

It's not sure. it only prediction only. There are flowing some bed news which is the main problem to rise up BTC thou hth it is fake and false news. So if all are ok then it may hit otherwise not.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:52:19 PM

It's not sure. it only prediction only. There are flowing some bed news which is the main problem to rise up BTC thou hth it is fake and false news. So if all are ok then it may hit otherwise not.
Yes. This is the prediction of some bitcoin experts. They predict that the bitcoin price will rise to $ 50,000 by 2018. But this is not yet certain, they predicted while bitcoin prices are falling. Probably this is to save bitcoin. They hit the psychology of investors, so investors peace of mind and buy more bitcoin. They only make predictions, but there is no basis for this.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 02:20:26 PM

If bitcoin would be $50,000 grand it will be good for all those who has holdings and it would be bad for the majority of the people that does not have any on their wallet just like me. I do earn from my bounties but sad to say I do not have btc holding because I also need to convert and use the money to augment the needs of my family for now. Hopefully someday I would be able to save and get a hold of a few bitcoins. (Daydreaming..)
maryhansenn

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:28:56 PM

Bitcoin price it is a roller coaster. I like this saying. Maybe this year we will see it at 50K. who knows...
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

This thread is a contradiction of you post mate,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2797268.0

The op on that thread should learn about your perspective Mate so he may have a good shoot on bitcoin and dont make negative feedbacks again,because the simple behavior that his putting in this forum gives bad publicity in our trust about our coins
MASDAS87

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

It is possible and clearly possible. Bitcoin price is now incresing right now. i think in the year 2018 bitcoin will be $50,000. so, don't panic about this.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:38:39 PM

Nothing's impossible with bitcoins. Bitcoins shocked us hard with a $20,000 price point last year and I wouldn't be surprised now if bitcoins averaged around  $50,000. Considering how much hype bitvoins can gain om a whole year, it's already written in the books that one day bitcoins will peak higher than before.

gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:39:12 PM
Merited by agentx44 (3)

Bitcoin price is a roller coaster the start of the year 2018. It goes up at first and stays then go down and stay and go up a bit then drop more so low and rapidly. Will it go up again in a loop then down and up again? We really don’t know what will happen like we really don’t know what the reason of the huge drop is. Is it the news? The bad news that affect the mind of investors or is it really manipulated? But why other altcoins price also dropped? We really don’t know right? We just depending on big investors decisions. Their decisions will affect the bitcoin price also. But what do you think can affect those peoples mind in invested and selling their bitcoin? For sure the bad news and the good news they heard. The tweets of some influential people also affect them. That’s only my opinion.

There is this news I read on some source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbcs-ran-neuner-says-bitcoin-will-end-2018-at-50000, it says that CNBC’s Ran Neuner stated that Bitcoin price will end in 2018 at $50,000. Ran Neuner for sure is an influential person because CNBC is a big name in the world and he the host. And in addition to that other (28) twenty eight most influential blockchain insider according to Richtopia, Tweeted that Bitcoin price will be $50,000 in 2018. I don’t know if it will affect the price of Bitcoin or other crypto currency because as I check the CMC / Coinmarketcap.com list still on red percentage. I will just wait for next week update. Maybe this news will affect it soon.

What do you think?
You are correct, bitcoin's price is like a roller coaster. Sometimes it goes down and it goes up again and suddenly is rampth down which is you cant determine what will be the price of bitcoin every day.

kinzey

Activity: 254

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:42:04 PM

What do you think?

If all the false news or bad news will stop and let btc price become stable there is a very big chance that the price of btc will hit 50k. Then more and more investors will buy btc again to drive the price much higher. So i think there is a real possibility of this happening

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
King_G_

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

I think that predicting Bitcoin price in 2018 now is not going to help because it has just been 2 months of this year and the price has not shown any huge increment.
I think it is possible for Bitcoin to reach $50,000 but I think that this will be gradual or sudden but only after 6 months after regaining it's last record , it would hit$50,000 in no time.
So believe in Bitcoin.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

Bitcoin is legend! I've never seen something as powerful as bitcoin. The way it rises is amazing. I can not wait to see it hit 50K
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

And that is a good news for everyone. I think this time is the great time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is really low and you can buy in low price. I think this news is also the start of blooming of bitcoin. This year is the good year to gain a massive profit.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

Prediction won't work that is very distant from realities, so I think bitcoin will not reach 50,000$ by this year-end. At the end of previous year price reached 20,000$ but now the situation is totally different and also no one can give the exact price for the future these are all just rumoured kind of thing.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
jamirrah

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

Not really impossible just how bitcoin raised to much in last year (2017) and other years before where it pump hard about hundred times but yet looking at what currently how bitcoin progress lately and how bitcoin hater make their move to destroy it and plus the other government's actions this might be a tough one for BTC but then let's just hope for a good thing to happen.

bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

I think it could happen at the end of this year. We all never thought of the bitcoin rises as before. Bitcoin is already very popular and in the interest of many people from various countries. This can be a boost for bitcoin to achieve such high value. I believe it and hope it happens.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: