Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 will be at $50,000  (Read 2893 times)
conanmori

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

I also read so many article about bitcoin reaching 50k$ by the end of the year but still though too see with the last week correction that almost dump BTC to 6k$. But still we got a long road to go we gotta wait for the next few months how BTC  make changes and then we see if we can reach the cap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dayem708

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:00:44 PM

Bitcoin price is a roller coaster the start of the year 2018. It goes up at first and stays then go down and stay and go up a bit then drop more so low and rapidly. Will it go up again in a loop then down and up again? We really don’t know what will happen like we really don’t know what the reason of the huge drop is. Is it the news? The bad news that affect the mind of investors or is it really manipulated? But why other altcoins price also dropped? We really don’t know right? We just depending on big investors decisions. Their decisions will affect the bitcoin price also. But what do you think can affect those peoples mind in invested and selling their bitcoin? For sure the bad news and the good news they heard. The tweets of some influential people also affect them. That’s only my opinion.

There is this news I read on some source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbcs-ran-neuner-says-bitcoin-will-end-2018-at-50000, it says that CNBC’s Ran Neuner stated that Bitcoin price will end in 2018 at $50,000. Ran Neuner for sure is an influential person because CNBC is a big name in the world and he the host. And in addition to that other (28) twenty eight most influential blockchain insider according to Richtopia, Tweeted that Bitcoin price will be $50,000 in 2018. I don’t know if it will affect the price of Bitcoin or other crypto currency because as I check the CMC / Coinmarketcap.com list still on red percentage. I will just wait for next week update. Maybe this news will affect it soon.

What do you think?

i think no can predict the price. most important thing is right now btc price is $9k below so it is hard to achieve $50k within this year. i think it should be $15k-$20k within this year.
alonrono

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:04:07 PM

Bitcoin price is a roller coaster the start of the year 2018. It goes up at first and stays then go down and stay and go up a bit then drop more so low and rapidly. Will it go up again in a loop then down and up again? We really don’t know what will happen like we really don’t know what the reason of the huge drop is. Is it the news? The bad news that affect the mind of investors or is it really manipulated? But why other altcoins price also dropped? We really don’t know right? We just depending on big investors decisions. Their decisions will affect the bitcoin price also. But what do you think can affect those peoples mind in invested and selling their bitcoin? For sure the bad news and the good news they heard. The tweets of some influential people also affect them. That’s only my opinion.

There is this news I read on some source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbcs-ran-neuner-says-bitcoin-will-end-2018-at-50000, it says that CNBC’s Ran Neuner stated that Bitcoin price will end in 2018 at $50,000. Ran Neuner for sure is an influential person because CNBC is a big name in the world and he the host. And in addition to that other (28) twenty eight most influential blockchain insider according to Richtopia, Tweeted that Bitcoin price will be $50,000 in 2018. I don’t know if it will affect the price of Bitcoin or other crypto currency because as I check the CMC / Coinmarketcap.com list still on red percentage. I will just wait for next week update. Maybe this news will affect it soon.

What do you think?
I think the same as you.
Few years from now I believe we will see the bitcoin go to 50k if not more.
It is not a stable market but in the end its always rise up.
Vikas Bansal

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

yes it is possible you just buy bitcoin. bitcoin will also recieve $50,000 in 2018
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:20:11 PM

I think also in a positive way, I have a belief that Bitcoin will get it's own way to increase the price. It's just a matter of time to set back of it's position very soon. I think this year might carry an important role for this platform. Hopefully, Bitcoin will be worth more than 30K USD within this year, otherwise this platform will face a terrible situation in the meantime. But your prediction will come true at the end of this year.
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

50k in december 2018 and 15k in January 2019  Tongue
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:30:00 PM

I will be very happy to see bitcoin at $50,000. Sincerely I can't wait. But seriously praying it won't take too long to be out of this low price, its really no more interesting, I just believe it won't affect  so many businesses. Above all, $50,000 is not unbelievable. I imagine with that we are rich.
rwishva

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

Do BTC have good technical features which other currencies don't have? I am pretty sure BTC is not the future by looking at current new featured alter coins. yes we know the father is BTC but we have to accept old concepts are not feasible for a new world   Smiley
Lupulei

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:37:46 PM

Why 50k? If Bitcoin do something with scaling like they say that maybe it will, I think it will be much more in 2018.
It also could be switched by Ethereum on first place and see a slight downfall which is hard to see in 2018.
I don't want to limit my mind to 50k, I refuse.
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

I think also in a positive way, I have a belief that Bitcoin will get it's own way to increase the price. It's just a matter of time to set back of it's position very soon. I think this year might carry an important role for this platform. Hopefully, Bitcoin will be worth more than 30K USD within this year, otherwise this platform will face a terrible situation in the meantime. But your prediction will come true at the end of this year.

I do not think that the bitcoin ecosystem faces a terrible crisis in case its price does not increase substantially. On the contrary, I would expect a market with greater maturity and with more serious and committed institutional investments, this way bitcoin growth will take place in a more organic way and following similar parameters to the rest of the markets. I believe that a lower volatility would be of great help for its massive adoption.
Mrsun78

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:51:58 PM

there were some rumours about 2017 which was saying that bitcoin will hit 10K and it did - then started losing the share. I think 50K will not be possible but 20K is my assumption
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:02:20 PM

Bitcoin in 2018 will be at $ 50,000 - strongly I doubt that it will be so. Everybody believes that this will happen, but what will happen this year, I do not think. All the same, the process goes undulating, rather the price this year is all out for so much that there will be an opportunity to buy Bitcoin even for 3 000-4 000 $. Even with the grandeur of digital gold, it is unlikely that the market this year will give us such a gift.
MaleKing

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:04:48 PM

What do you think?

I belive so! Some experts predicted that Ethereum would hit $500 in 2017, guess what, it hit $1.300. Crazy! Expect the unexpected! Smiley
donte872

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:11:07 PM

there were some rumours about 2017 which was saying that bitcoin will hit 10K and it did - then started losing the share. I think 50K will not be possible but 20K is my assumption
I think the bitcoin can reach $ 50k this year, I predict that in December this year. The crypto market is recovering and is waiting for growth in the near future.
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:23:47 PM

I'm not sure that bitcoin could rise to 50K ! I feel justified the price of bitcoin!
hackl3r

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:24:17 PM

There is no reason why not? In fact every that the price fall down like this, i mean more 60%...well, there's not need to say it

center]▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌[/center]
Brik03

Activity: 43
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:27:28 PM

The bitcoin in 2017 has made a crazy rate. Like all things after a sharp climb there is the moment of "settling". Maybe 2018 will be a "no" year or it will unlock the stalemate and start climbing as it has already done.
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

IMO, $50,000 is possible. It is less than 10 times of current price and bitcoin sure have the potential to hit this level by end of 2018.
Yes I'm also sure, if the year 2017 prices rise more than 15x and this year the price just need to rise 3x (last January's price position) to be able to reach $ 50k, I'm sure this will happen so hold is the right decision.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:38:20 PM

I believe they have possibility that the price of the bitcoin will increase at $50,000 but the percentage to happen is 50 percent only.
Better to but bitcoin right now because once the price of this coin increase again it will continue because many investor again will invest to the bitcoin so the price will increase again or become very high.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:51:29 PM

Predictions will stay as predictions until we see it happening. There are lots of factors to be considered first before we can make any assumptions. First on the list is the market. China is in the process of completely banning cryptocurrency. Being the most populated country, the adverse effects had been felt already the way the value plummeted drastically. However, the popularity of crypto is yet to reach ubiquity and far from it. Bitcoin also has some issues when it comes to transactions. All these hindrances must be dealt with first before hoping to reach that amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: