Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:20:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 will be at $50,000  (Read 2893 times)
sandybindra

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:11:42 AM

There is always a correction before the start of new high. Correction phase is running and hopefully will be over within 2 or 3 months after that we can see rocket speed in price hike of bitcoin.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

maybe because bitcoin have a high value , sure can be $50000 or more but if investor make the price low can't get $50000

I am looking forward to that.  Everyone are praying for that.  That is possible to happen but really dont know when btc will reach that far.  Everyone is hoping for that.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:24:29 PM

could have been $50000 since reaching bitcoin bitcoin own value is increasing but the possibilities are also not subject to the condition of the world economy does bitcoin it can ride or vice versa because bitcoin it value is not sure but high for currently.
ValerieChristaldi

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

I think there will be a dropp again. Bitcoin will reach $5,000 instead of $50,000
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

Bitcoin price is a roller coaster the start of the year 2018. It goes up at first and stays then go down and stay and go up a bit then drop more so low and rapidly. Will it go up again in a loop then down and up again? We really don’t know what will happen like we really don’t know what the reason of the huge drop is. Is it the news? The bad news that affect the mind of investors or is it really manipulated? But why other altcoins price also dropped? We really don’t know right? We just depending on big investors decisions. Their decisions will affect the bitcoin price also. But what do you think can affect those peoples mind in invested and selling their bitcoin? For sure the bad news and the good news they heard. The tweets of some influential people also affect them. That’s only my opinion.

There is this news I read on some source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbcs-ran-neuner-says-bitcoin-will-end-2018-at-50000, it says that CNBC’s Ran Neuner stated that Bitcoin price will end in 2018 at $50,000. Ran Neuner for sure is an influential person because CNBC is a big name in the world and he the host. And in addition to that other (28) twenty eight most influential blockchain insider according to Richtopia, Tweeted that Bitcoin price will be $50,000 in 2018. I don’t know if it will affect the price of Bitcoin or other crypto currency because as I check the CMC / Coinmarketcap.com list still on red percentage. I will just wait for next week update. Maybe this news will affect it soon.

What do you think?
I think it's too much. Bitcoin is now around 8k$. So, 50k$ I think too high. I know that Bitcoin is unstable but that doesn't proof that it will go from 8 to 50. Bitcoin may touch 20k$ at the ending of 2018

ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

I can't imagine that as for now. Almost one month bitcoin price still in decreasing stage. It goes up a little bit but latter decrease again. If this is the situation of bitcoin now know knows what will happen in the next month but I still believed that it is hard to reach if this is always happening.

yes you agree with you now bitcoin prices are also bad and prices have dropped very sharply and the possibility to reach $ 50K target seems very difficult if without good news from bitcoin. bitcoin prices are very difficult to guess because the demand also can not be guessed anyone who is interested in bitcoin. so this all depends on the good news from bitcoin.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

Every forecast has the right to life, but all this is nothing more than an assumption, and how it will actually be we can only guess.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:07:38 PM

Reaching bitcoin's price at 50,000$ this year seems unreachable this year.
Bitcoin has been into series of crashes and its market price continuously goes down.
So i think it's gonna be half of it only will be reachable this year.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:34:05 PM

Bitcoin price is a roller coaster the start of the year 2018. It goes up at first and stays then go down and stay and go up a bit then drop more so low and rapidly. Will it go up again in a loop then down and up again? We really don’t know what will happen like we really don’t know what the reason of the huge drop is. Is it the news? The bad news that affect the mind of investors or is it really manipulated? But why other altcoins price also dropped? We really don’t know right? We just depending on big investors decisions. Their decisions will affect the bitcoin price also. But what do you think can affect those peoples mind in invested and selling their bitcoin? For sure the bad news and the good news they heard. The tweets of some influential people also affect them. That’s only my opinion.

There is this news I read on some source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbcs-ran-neuner-says-bitcoin-will-end-2018-at-50000, it says that CNBC’s Ran Neuner stated that Bitcoin price will end in 2018 at $50,000. Ran Neuner for sure is an influential person because CNBC is a big name in the world and he the host. And in addition to that other (28) twenty eight most influential blockchain insider according to Richtopia, Tweeted that Bitcoin price will be $50,000 in 2018. I don’t know if it will affect the price of Bitcoin or other crypto currency because as I check the CMC / Coinmarketcap.com list still on red percentage. I will just wait for next week update. Maybe this news will affect it soon.

What do you think?
in my opinion.
may it come to pass, the bitcoiners would certainly expect the best for the development of the bitcoin in future. I remain optimistic that the price of the bitcoin in future will be higher.
Yes bitcoin has high volatility so it means the price will go high abnormally. Bitcoin price is parallel to the market demand of bitcoin. as we can see bitcoin price is now nearly 29k and it is not going to take much time to rise so high and get famous, bitcoin popularity is now increasing more and more so it is increasing the demand and decreasing the supply so this is root cause of highly increasing price so I think soon we will see the price of bitcoin above 50k dollars.
matthewtherry

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:44:02 PM

this is a great prediction for bitcoin price and I think it has many chances to get there this year
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:47:26 PM

You are right.I Hope Bitcoin Will Be $50k Plus In 2018
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:30:19 PM

Can bitcoin be even more expensive? Jeremy Liew, the first investor in Snapchata, and Peter Smith, CEO of Blockchain, assume that by 2030 bitcoin will reach the price of 500 thousand. dollars. Until recently, it sounded very unbelievable, but on the other hand, bitcoin seems to be astronomically expensive today, and its price can still grow by 18 percent. within 24 hours.

However, the bolder predictions about the bitcoin forecast are, however, controversial John McAfee. He claims that 1 BTC will cost half a million dollars in three years - he said in July this year.
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:36:43 PM

I also hope that Bitcoin will be  at $50,000 so that many of us will be happy and will earn money for our family and for our future,and share it with poor people who don't have access in Bitcoin.
SeniorRalap

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

What do you think?
I don't think it's interesting to guess that in 2018 it will be hard to reach $50,000. The price of bitcoin is hard to predict. It now costs $8,500 and it needs to go up $41,000 to reach $50,000. I don't think that's possible.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:39:38 PM

It is possible for bitcoin to reach $50000 in 2018 or even $100000 but remember that it is also possible to go below $8000.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:43:50 PM

What do you think?
I don't think it's interesting to guess that in 2018 it will be hard to reach $50,000. The price of bitcoin is hard to predict. It now costs $8,500 and it needs to go up $41,000 to reach $50,000. I don't think that's possible.

Everything can be possible so I believe it will be hit this year. Bitcoin already surprised us many times and probably this year we should expect some surprises. If we continue to support the Bitcoin and ignore those FUDs then maybe this will be more helpful to increased its value.
MeganHeverin

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:44:15 PM

If by the end of march bitcoin is able to raise prices even though it is not too high, but it can pass through the critical period earlier this year, I think the possibility of bitcoin will continue to increase in value and definitely require a process to reach $ 50k this year. If indeed the news can be proved, this is good news for all of us.
sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:53:40 PM

I think it will take a very long way for bitcoin price to hit $50,000 USD, unless there is another huge surge of new investors who decide to invest their funds into bitcoin, bitcoin values will only rise when there are more demand than supply in the crypto currencies trading market.
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

I think this is a very optimistic forecast. If bitcoin grows to its ATH this year, it will already be a very excellent result.
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

I believe that this is possible. I think bitcoin could be even more than$ 50,000 this year. IMHO

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: