Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:24:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 will be at $50,000  (Read 2893 times)
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:31:52 AM

We need to be realistic about the exchange rates. We already had 1,500% spike in 2017. I am not sure whether we can expect another 500% increase in 2018 or not. If BTC gives 5x or 10x  returns every year, then no one will be investing in other assets such as real estate or bullion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:37:54 AM

It's a very bold prediction indeed and heart warming for hodlers. However, I don't think it's going to happen given the apparent difficulty in real adoption and the very negative views by major nations toward cryptos. It'll be lucky if BTC can hold above 10K.

My friend told me about it last month and I was really expecting it to happen before the year ends. But as of the moment, it doesn't seem to reach in that price before the year ends as bitcoin price keeps on decreasing. It doesn't even go beyond $10k and its hard for bitcoin to even reach at that price. And yeah, were lucky enough if bitcoin price will reach up to $10k and become stable for an hour, it's like you'll feel relieved from stress when you see that its price reaches into $10k for how many minutes.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:27:42 PM

Bitcoin price is a roller coaster the start of the year 2018. It goes up at first and stays then go down and stay and go up a bit then drop more so low and rapidly. Will it go up again in a loop then down and up again? We really don’t know what will happen like we really don’t know what the reason of the huge drop is. Is it the news? The bad news that affect the mind of investors or is it really manipulated? But why other altcoins price also dropped? We really don’t know right? We just depending on big investors decisions. Their decisions will affect the bitcoin price also. But what do you think can affect those peoples mind in invested and selling their bitcoin? For sure the bad news and the good news they heard. The tweets of some influential people also affect them. That’s only my opinion.

There is this news I read on some source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbcs-ran-neuner-says-bitcoin-will-end-2018-at-50000, it says that CNBC’s Ran Neuner stated that Bitcoin price will end in 2018 at $50,000. Ran Neuner for sure is an influential person because CNBC is a big name in the world and he the host. And in addition to that other (28) twenty eight most influential blockchain insider according to Richtopia, Tweeted that Bitcoin price will be $50,000 in 2018. I don’t know if it will affect the price of Bitcoin or other crypto currency because as I check the CMC / Coinmarketcap.com list still on red percentage. I will just wait for next week update. Maybe this news will affect it soon.

What do you think?

By watching the price chart it hard to say and hard to think that bitcoin will increase up to 50,000$ in 2018 or in December. Instead of going up it fallen again and again, Whenever it goes to 11k it decreases . Sad 
I guess it will not be able to reach $50,000 in 2018.Its price is very down and is also not recovering.In 2017 bitcoin had reached $19,000 but now it is very low.It can reach around $20,000 again but not that high.Its demand is also low now a days.Governments and central banks are also against bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and are making people aware of this fact.People are discarding the use of bitcoin seeing the price volatility and risk factor also.
These people be banging their heads in the walls when bitcoin would create some new record and set a new target for the opponents in the market. I don’t find any strong reason to quit or dump bitcoin even the low values of bitcoin cannot convince me because of their temporary nature. By the end of 2018, bitcoin could be at 30,000 dollars and that is enough for bitcoin to chase this year. Fair enough!

maryhansenn

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:40:19 PM

There is plenty of time for the prediction of bitcoin being $50000 to happen. I think by the end of 2018 things can get even better than this
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:11:07 AM

Dreams are not bad.  It gives hopes to the dreamers.  Positive attitude is created.  But be careful it is just dream; it may prove wrong too. Only gamblers and big investors can prove your statement to be true.  Small investors are just followers.  When the market starts rising upwards; at that moment they just buy with their hard earned money.  They can not sell at any price with the hope of further rise in the prices.  When market falls; they just remember those days when the prices were high and feel sad why they not sold at such higher levels.    Grin They in most of the cases wish the prices to rise again so that they can sell at top levels, again dreams. 

Try to be practical.  At the time of purchasing btc immediately set the target at which you are ready to sell.  Also set target of stop loss in case market starts falling after your purchase.  Only then you will be able to earn otherwise endless dreams will not leave you.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:27:14 AM

I hope you are right but we don't know if it could hit that high.
The price of it at the time is too far to get  $50,000 per piece but there is still a lot of time before this year end so lets just hope that it could.

You have a point on that but the only we could do is just hope that it will reach that value. I would say there is nothing impossible that could reach that amount since we just at the first quarter on this year but I think that $50,000 is too much high maybe it woukd reach around $20,000 to $25,000 but it still a long way to run before it will reach that huge amount that can give a great profit to those users.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

The price of it at the time is too far to get  $50,000 per piece but there is still a lot of time before this year end so lets just hope that it could.

You have a point on that but the only we could do is just hope that it will reach that value. I would say there is nothing impossible that could reach that amount since we just at the first quarter on this year but I think that $50,000 is too much high maybe it woukd reach around $20,000 to $25,000 but it still a long way to run before it will reach that huge amount that can give a great profit to those users.
We cannot reach that range of price this year because we are in the bearish trend and this bear market will stay for long so better to be calm and just let this bear market goes into our year of 2018 and just keep hoping that next year, we will have a bullish trend that will make the price higher than those numbers that you stated.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:46:21 PM

Few months back it's very close but now nothing to say about it maybe it's gain maybe not

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
JohanStark
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 07:36:34 AM

Not unless some major government officially supports the use of bitcoin. Or the hype is back.

Powerloan Website: https://powerloan.io 🚀 Powerloan Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/powerloan 🚀 Powerloan Discussion Telegram: https://t.me/powerloanchat 🚀 Powerloan Twitter: https://twitter.com/PowerLoanIO 🚀 Powerloan [ANN] : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3223704.0 🚀 Powerloan Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3241140.0 🚀 Register Powerloan Now: https://dashboard.powerloan.io/Account/Register 🚀 Bonus 200 POWL token for next 300 deposits.
CryptosGeek

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

We cannot reach that range of price this year because we are in the bearish trend and this bear market will stay for long so better to be calm and just let this bear market goes into our year of 2018 and just keep hoping that next year, we will have a bullish trend that will make the price higher than those numbers that you stated.

Exactly, maybe next year we could expect such a high price, however at the moment it looks pretty impossible
sollahp

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

Exactly, maybe next year we could expect such a high price, however at the moment it looks pretty impossible
the most sickening thing for me personally with this whole shit show is that everyone takes point from Bitcoin

Bitcoin goes up, everything goes up

Bitcoin goes down, everything goes down

Alts are Bitcoin's bitch. The sooner this issue is solved, the better for everyone.

Binance, Bittrex and Bitfinex will add fiat trading pairs for alts. Once this happens, I think it is not too unreasonable to assume that a lot of people will dump bitcoin in favour of better crypto tech.

LAHARMANIA

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:20:11 AM

we'll see at the end of 2018, although bitcoin prices are not up to 50k, bitcoin will always surprise
CryptoCZe

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:26:23 AM

f we break through 5000 on bitcoin now, then we can grow to 60000+ in 2019
In 2018 it is still unclear
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:26:28 AM

Many analitics estimates for Bitcoin prices in the year 2018 vary anywhere between $5000 and $500,000, I would like to be more practical and believe that the pace of the price rise in bitcoins is likely to be slower during 2018 as the attention shifts to the altcoins.
Selapesek

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:30:23 AM

I think it can happen by the end of this year. We all never think of bitcoin up like before. Bitcoin is already very popular and for the benefit of many people from different countries. This can be a boost for bitcoin to achieve such high value. because bitcoin is one of the representatives of the cryptocurrency market that is very popular in various countries. Smiley
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 10:35:40 AM

It is possible for bitcoin to hit 50k by the close of 2018. but it all depends on great investors. there are also too many antagonist to bitcoin from great countries that is posing fear to investors. But with time bitcoin will regain a huge value than before.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

Well I have made a post here about bitcoin reaching as high as 50k $ by December and that was announced by ADAC head. And right now a new important figure have said that bitcoin will hit 50k$ by December. This important figures will not say such things without clear basis and also since they themselves hold a huge amount of bitcoin and is still buying right now. This is just my opinion but I guess it is possible.
SaarMast

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:43:59 AM

I hope ETH will rocket to the moon

P2PEPEnergy Trading Platform  ━━  Ann  ✕  Whitepaper           
                      Connecting Clean Energy Users!          
TelegramTwitter ✕  ━[ BUY TOKENS ]━
DEVIDIRUS

Activity: 152
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

Interestingly, and when altcoins overtake bitcoin? many implementations are better and it is more functionality
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:55:33 AM

Bitcoin price is a roller coaster the start of the year 2018. It goes up at first and stays then go down and stay and go up a bit then drop more so low and rapidly. Will it go up again in a loop then down and up again? We really don’t know what will happen like we really don’t know what the reason of the huge drop is. Is it the news? The bad news that affect the mind of investors or is it really manipulated? But why other altcoins price also dropped? We really don’t know right? We just depending on big investors decisions. Their decisions will affect the bitcoin price also. But what do you think can affect those peoples mind in invested and selling their bitcoin? For sure the bad news and the good news they heard. The tweets of some influential people also affect them. That’s only my opinion.

There is this news I read on some source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/cnbcs-ran-neuner-says-bitcoin-will-end-2018-at-50000, it says that CNBC’s Ran Neuner stated that Bitcoin price will end in 2018 at $50,000. Ran Neuner for sure is an influential person because CNBC is a big name in the world and he the host. And in addition to that other (28) twenty eight most influential blockchain insider according to Richtopia, Tweeted that Bitcoin price will be $50,000 in 2018. I don’t know if it will affect the price of Bitcoin or other crypto currency because as I check the CMC / Coinmarketcap.com list still on red percentage. I will just wait for next week update. Maybe this news will affect it soon.

What do you think?
I think it can reach $50,000, but it will take a long time for love to get there, and the price of bitcoins will continue to fall in the short term. It has fallen to $6,200 in the past few days. Now that bitcoin has gone up to $7,200, I don't think it's a sign of a return to bitcoin. I think it will go back. In the next week, it will be $6,000, and I will choose to buy bitcoin at that time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: