Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:04:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICS ASICS EVERYWHERE How AWSOME IS THIS !!!! :D  (Read 1491 times)
YipYip (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 01:30:18 PM

To be honest after that absolute pain & suffering our community has gone through with the 4 still born births that where

1 bASIC     ---Was never in teh race
2 BFL        ----The Long Con !!
3 AVALON  ----Started great & then fell for Greed,Greed & more GReed ..really sad
4 ASICMINER---Have screwed every cent out of everything they could ....did not give nothing to nobody ..Will not be missed

Where are we now

BitFury------SHipping Cheesy (Good to see buzzdave landed on his feet )
KNCMIner --I think the Vikings are invading in a good way with intergrity & professionalism (AWESOME!!)
HASHFAST-Started late but i just read the Miner guarantee (like WTF Cheesy ) these guys are the dark horse

I am sure there are more but long story short THESE guys are the professionalism & respect that our community has been waiting for soooooooooo long.....

I really thing our bad days are nearly behind us and there is no place, for the TOP 4 failures, in the new CRYPTO world.

With these guys securing our network & providing services & products with intergrity, we as a community can start to look to further horizons of more marketplace integration and stop looking backward on the neverending scams and broken promises..

I think with these participants in place we have a thriving competition & normal market forces will ensure we get the best products & services in a profesional manner

I think myself and very weary band of "TROLLS" & barnwood thiefs  can look forward to the not too distant future to finally hang up the fiery keyboards and start to have a slightly more positive view on the crypto cvommunity as a whole ...there will always be scammers in the un-regulated wild west of crypto but I think today marks a really big step forward to the MAINSTREAM that we all desire

I am so excited I nearly bought an ASIC...lolz

There is some very messy unfinished business with contestant numbers 2&3 but like a divorce it wont be nice but its has too happen

I hope you guys can see the light @ the end of the tunnel that I can now  Cool

OBJECT NOT FOUND
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fractal02

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 01:40:38 PM

no worry for us...

Grin
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 04:03:45 PM

i dont understand why u post these kinda topics .... i mean.. what did u posted new here ?
YipYip (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 10:27:46 PM

no worry for us...

Grin

I can see u dont really give a shit about anything else but yourself ...good  for u

OBJECT NOT FOUND
YipYip (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 10:32:23 PM

i dont understand why u post these kinda topics .... i mean.. what did u posted new here ?

It is self explanatary that we have NOW turned a corner...the unprofessional days of scams & rips offs are being replaced with REAL compnays

Bitfury SHIP
HashFast TapeOut (Real not just a BFL SPIN)

There is more good on the horizan than bad ...

OBJECT NOT FOUND
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 07:43:43 AM

It is self explanatary that we have NOW turned a corner...the unprofessional days of scams & rips offs are being replaced with REAL compnays

Bitfury SHIP

ROFL
I get this feeling I'll be reminding you about this post later.

YipYip (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 08:12:26 AM

Bitfury SHIP

ROFL
I get this feeling I'll be reminding you about this post later.

Lolz...u may be right ....

Also most people go through their life not having to face a true test of morals...

And Not many people pass a moral test ...look at Yifu

We can only hope...buzzdave has been through it and passed I can vouch for that but when faced with a situation where they have complete control and no repracussions * and access to money printing machines & lest see what happens

* (except for posts or a scammer tag ...oh wait all they have to do is give add btc to theymos and you will get free rein to do what u want )

The thing is those that pass will OWN crypto like white on rive or APPLE is to phones ....so i look at it as a short term loss but a long term win for doing the right & moral thing

OBJECT NOT FOUND
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 08:54:11 AM

I've said this before the problem isn't with one person.  It's that you can't have a huge business with many people involved selling money printing machines at huge ROI.  Something screws up quick or it becomes unprofitable for the users.  Just look at any government that has the ability to print money.  It was a bit different when it was cpu or gpu mining as the devices and their prices were unrelated to the underlining currency but with asics it's just unknown how it all ends up.  Not to mention the big picture possibilities like an ASIC manufacturer that simply buys btc with profits to keep prices high and create a feedback loop where the devices keep being profitable because prices keep rising.

tidus_13

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 11:32:58 AM

BitFury is Shipping? where's the info?

thanks
Dexter770221
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 11:51:21 AM

BitFury is Shipping? where's the info?

thanks
Bitfury himself is not shiping. But hardware based on bitfury chips.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=251966.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=250249.0
https://megabigpower.com/shop/
http://www.bitfurystrikesback.com/

Under development Modular UPGRADEABLE Miner (MUM). Looking for investors.
Changing one PCB with screwdriver and you have brand new miner in hand... Plug&Play, scalable from one module to thousands.
reactor

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 12:19:25 PM

I've said this before the problem isn't with one person.  It's that you can't have a huge business with many people involved selling money printing machines at huge ROI.  Something screws up quick or it becomes unprofitable for the users.  Just look at any government that has the ability to print money.  It was a bit different when it was cpu or gpu mining as the devices and their prices were unrelated to the underlining currency but with asics it's just unknown how it all ends up.  Not to mention the big picture possibilities like an ASIC manufacturer that simply buys btc with profits to keep prices high and create a feedback loop where the devices keep being profitable because prices keep rising.

That is the true long con.  And look at recent history - tension begins to mount as people suddenly realize that with all of this hardware hitting the network, a majority of it will hit the network at a point where it will never pay for itself, let alone provide additional funding for a vNext machine.  Suddenly, and for no real reason, price is pushed up at a dramatic pace.  Suddenly ROI calculators look a little greener, everyone calms down and gets excited about press releases that basically amount to Bob saying he saw a UFO but without pictures, video, or really any evidence.  Faith is for religious folks, BTC via evolution is squeezing out the community and being replaced by high prices and diminishing returns, so the only real way to keep it alive is to inflate prices.

Until someone big sells.  I think we hit $147 on Gox before it dipped down again to ~$130 very recently.  Amazing how trading such a small % of the overall bitcoin in circulation can let folks with a little capital to invest repeatedly inflate and burn the market.  And the $$$ in the industry is currently going to the vendors. 

I dunno, folks can draw their own conclusions, but this experiment seems to have turned into bleeding the community dry in a mutual feeding frenzy.
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 12:57:33 PM

I dunno, folks can draw their own conclusions, but this experiment seems to have turned into bleeding the community dry in a mutual feeding frenzy.

Who would have thunked that greed would play a major part in a money experiment?
Who could have known that idiots, frenzied by said greed, would turn on each other for a chance to pay for the magic beans?
Who could have predicted that actors seeking to maximize their profits would emerge?
Who could have guessed that dubious business practices, the ones that brought about market regulations, would reemerge in an unregulated market?
Nothing to see here, move along, citizen.

Rival

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 01:09:34 PM

No one is forcing anyone to play.

That said, suggesting that companies that are actually producing and delivering hardware are history while promoting companies that have yet to deliver is not logical.

AM has consistently delivered. Delivery comes with a cost premium over promises.
BFL has shipped quite a bit, although they have massive supply chain issues and a having public relations issues. But they have certainly delivered significant product.
Avalon has shipped enormous quantities already, not withstanding credibility issues. Early Avalon adoptors are btc fat.

I realize everyone wants 1 Ths delivered yesterday for 1 btc. But as it stands today, the asic game is highly volatile and risky. Every purchase is a gamble. Every one.

YipYip (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 12:15:54 AM

That said, suggesting that companies that are actually producing and delivering hardware are history while promoting companies that have yet to deliver is not logical.

AM has consistently delivered. Delivery comes with a cost premium over promises.
BFL has shipped quite a bit, although they have massive supply chain issues and a having public relations issues. But they have certainly delivered significant product.
Avalon has shipped enormous quantities already, not withstanding credibility issues. Early Avalon adoptors are btc fat.

I realize everyone wants 1 Ths delivered yesterday for 1 btc. But as it stands today, the asic game is highly volatile and risky. Every purchase is a gamble. Every one.

....You obviously dont know the history...

SO this is the same line for every FRAUD & RIPP off ever committed .."NO Ones forcing them "  ..makes sense ..if u get scammed its your fault ..

BFL supply issues...really how does that work where

a) They have had ALL funds for over 13 months for every single order
b) They have had chips and a working design for over 6 months
c) They say they cant give u a refund because they have already bought the parts

WIth all this in mind how can they have SUPPLY issues Huh  it takes a maximum of 6 weeks to order components in bulk & these where already ordered 12 & 6 months ago... haven't they or is this another lie upon another lie to keep the long con going

BFL have delivered maybe 15-20% of the backorders....We are comming upon the offical anniversary of 12 months from the official delivery date of Oct 2012

AM selling all product 1 cent over ROI is that going to create you any return business...I am happy for them but they wont be around for long

"But as it stands today, the asic game is highly volatile and risky. Every purchase is a gamble. Every one." 
Why is this acceptable Huh

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 01:45:51 AM

There two possibilities.

1. They are lying and stealing people's money.
2. They are incompetent.

Either way they are SHADY.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: