Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: will verge beat bitcoin in terms of market cap  (Read 108 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:05:07 AM

I want to ask if verge will beat out bitcoin in terms of market cap? last year it had the highest return on investment. but now it havent moved anywhere lately. sure it was hit by pump and dump groups. but the path have been left behind. im talking about the future now. will verge have what it takes?

Ethereum and Uniswap.
bitcoinsc (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:08:44 AM

i forgot ripple had a good return on investment last year too. but how about verge?

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:38:24 AM

what you are asking is about Verge price.
currently there are 14,557,107,775 Verge coin available (i don't know how many new ones are created every day so i don't include that in my calculations). in order to have market cap of bitcoin verge has to be worth $9.40 ($136,706,284,282 (bitcoin M.C.) / 14,557,107,775 (verge supply))

it currently is worth $0.05 so you are asking for a 18,800% rise which is not going to happen for useless altcoins. the biggest one which was the most hype (XRP) reached 7000% pump last year and that was it.
not to mention that Verge was recently pumped and the pump was barely to $0.25 and now it is in the process of bubble burst aka dumping.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
breeze170

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

I don't think any coin like ever will see that kind of pump and rise anymore. Market cap grew beyond expectations yet its basically very hard to see it reach outside of milkyway. lol.

loloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:52:46 AM

I want to ask if verge will beat out bitcoin in terms of market cap? last year it had the highest return on investment. but now it havent moved anywhere lately. sure it was hit by pump and dump groups. but the path have been left behind. im talking about the future now. will verge have what it takes?

I supposed you're comparing Verge into Bitcoin's market capital because you have a lot of Verge coins... Well, Bitcoin's market capital will be soon surpassed by some Altcoins including Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Dash, NEO, Monero and other Top Altcoins.
Bitcoin's market capital will soon be overtaken by some Top Altcoins but I think it will not happen this year but soon enough.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
loloy

Activity: 182

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:56:19 AM

i forgot ripple had a good return on investment last year too. but how about verge?

The thread owner just stated about Bitcoin and Verge, I think he just wanted to know what's on our mind if there's a possibilities that Verge will ever surpass Bitcoin's market cap. If time will come that Verge will soon surpass Bitcoin's market capital then it's not only Verge but also other Top Altcoins will do.
Ripple, Tron and Stellar are more superior than Verge at this moment so these top altcoins must surpass Bitcoin's market capital before Verge.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
konco kereng

Activity: 105
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

is there anybody can guarantee that bitcoin will return to its original price or exceed the previous price.?

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

No, this will never happen. While the altcoins market is alive, verge can get close to bitcoin. There is not a single reason for this

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:49:50 PM

wtf is wrong with these random crazy questions...

pick any random coin and ask will it beat btc?

no reasonable case  at all for even for proposing such a ludicrous idea?

why would verge of all the projects out there mount any challenge to a project with such investment and adoption like btc has?

why would verge even be something someone would invest in over other projects have dev teams that have produced something of far greater use that required far more talent in design and coding?

bitcoinsc (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:03:13 AM

Verge grew to 18000% just last year. I think ripple grew just as much. I might be asking the wrong question because to me I don't think it will happen. But verge is growing and it is a sleeper.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:10:33 AM

Remove
Verge experience a pump and dump thanks to McAfee. Verge has no use. They claim to be privacy coin, but there have been some talk going around claiming that they not a true privacy coin. I have to admit I wish I could have pick up some verge coins  last year. I could have made some decent profit, but I don't think verge coin will ever reach 20 cent in a long time. If anybody that will have a chance of reaching bitcoin market cap it will be ethereum.
xiaoxz

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:16:33 AM

In this case, the most dropped certainly not btc, but other alt, the same, once the market pick up, the first up will only be btc.
All the words that beat btc are ridiculous.
We will see this in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: