1 Month - 1 (2.5%)
3 months - 3 (7.5%)
1 Year - 10 (25%)
more than a year - 2 (5%)
Never - 24 (60%)
Total Voters: 40

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When XRP (Ripple) to moon?  (Read 572 times)
Cryptokobi (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:52:37 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 05:40:38 AM by Cryptokobi

When XRP (Ripple) to moon?

Vote also on Twitter https://twitter.com/CoinParliament

Cheers!

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/
Temik2704

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:10:25 AM

I hope this centralized coin with a very big amount of coins which belong to devs, will never go to the moon!
The main rule of cryptocurrency is decentralization. This rule is not for XRP  Wink

Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:29:09 AM

I hope this centralized coin with a very big amount of coins which belong to devs, will never go to the moon!
The main rule of cryptocurrency is decentralization. This rule is not for XRP  Wink
100% agree with you!

German Klimenko

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:33:54 AM

My view that Ripple was on the moon month ago already. I don't belive that price of the Ripple will be much than 3 usd per coin due lack of decentralization.
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:05:51 AM

My view that Ripple was on the moon month ago already. I don't belive that price of the Ripple will be much than 3 usd per coin due lack of decentralization.
So the mail problem is decentralization?

Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

?

BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

Probably from not a very long time to never. Grin

I imagine if you bought a lot of xrp, you'd probably be able to profit from there, but not like it's gonna reach $5 any time soon, for example.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:24:28 PM

Vote also on Twitter https://twitter.com/CrypTop_News

Cheers!

i think the growth will be closer to April, May. We can see the ripple at 10 dollars. Everything depends on the market and the price of bitcoins. Ripple is a sleeping giant, who wakes up every half a year but gives a very large profit. Very good coin for speculation and long-term investent.
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:40:54 AM

Vote also on Twitter https://twitter.com/CrypTop_News

Cheers!

maybe , lets see

i think the growth will be closer to April, May. We can see the ripple at 10 dollars. Everything depends on the market and the price of bitcoins. Ripple is a sleeping giant, who wakes up every half a year but gives a very large profit. Very good coin for speculation and long-term investent.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:44:14 AM

XRP has moon some ago although the price has dropped now. it is uncertain when the coin will rise again. probably next year  Grin
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:45:54 AM

I don't know but I heard rumors that eBay might use Ripple for payments later this year and it might be sooner now with the PayPal and eBay fiasco.
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

The last rise to 3 dollars and a sharp decline showed that this coin has no future and it is useless.

With her ideas and capitalization, she already had to beat the bitcoin long ago!
But this is just a lie.

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:51:46 AM

Totally agree with you!
The only variant of events for the ripple to fly to the Moon – if the large banks continue to be used for calculations among themselves...
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:55:44 AM

I think this year is to invest in xrp,not whether it is already your x's made,I don't think it will overtake btc and eth for captilization.
Murloc

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:04:08 AM

Don't think that Ripple will "moon" but it have all chances to return to the point of 2-3$ per coin. However their dispute with R3 is still not resolved and if Ripple will be legaly forced to payout 5 bln XRP that coins will be definetely dumped by R3 once the price will be good (there is no other reason for them to open a legal dispute). The centralization of the coin is not a big problem when there is a  high risk of dump.

Sylar2016

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:13:41 AM

Are you so sure that XRP will fly to the moon? I am really so sceptical about this crypto and I think is already overvaluated. Maybe I am wrong. Only time will say.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:17:54 AM

ripple already in good price on last month, when the price reach $3. to be honest i'm not sure if that ripple will "to the moon", but i'm very sure that ripple will come back to $3 soon Grin

LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:21:17 AM

Vote also on Twitter https://twitter.com/CoinParliament

Cheers!

By the way, the ripple has many advantages, even the fact that it is not decentralized is not a huge drawback. He has the speed of transactions and privacy and he works directly with banks. The only plus it's a minus is a stable price, which really will not go up high and wait for a super big increase certainly not worth it at all.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:22:08 AM

The second wave of Ripple has already been and gone. The first wave rise was up to around $1.10 with a pull back to the 60c range then second wave was a rise to over $3. I think that in an improving market XRP will once again rise to over $2 until the currency is being fully used for its intended purpose.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:22:35 AM

Are you so sure that XRP will fly to the moon? I am really so sceptical about this crypto and I think is already overvaluated. Maybe I am wrong. Only time will say.

Totally agree with you. I am also very skeptical about this cryptocurrency and I think that it is overvalued at the moment. I would not invest in it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: