Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:08:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]**PROOF OF TOSS**A SMART BETTING ECOSYSTEM*Official*  (Read 2634 times)
descuri

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:38:04 PM

You mention that platform takes no commission, I'm interested in how you will maintain the system?

Maybe it takes a percentage from each bet placed.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

I see that sale starts soon,do i have to go trough KYC in order to join?

Yes,KYC is needed,but that shouldnt worry you,Its done very fast,and its there for project protection.

Just another things that tells me that this team is  thinking anout long term success!
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:50:49 PM

What i didnt get is if your presale starts tomorrow,or regular sale?

I know  you had private sale round,but which one is next one?
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:56:04 PM

What i didnt get is if your presale starts tomorrow,or regular sale?

I know  you had private sale round,but which one is next one?

I think it's sale that starts tomorrow, crowdsale.
Endimyon

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:58:22 PM

I see that public sale starts tomorrow. Whats the bonus amount for these first few days?

Usually,bonus is best at the beginning,so its best to join sale as soon as possible.Im sure it will be like that with Proof of Toss as well.
Bonuses are either volume based - for purchases over 71 ETH you will receive a 30% bonus during the public token sale. Or if your purchase amount is lower than that you will receive a 15% bonus on the first day of the token sale. 10% on the second and third days of the token sale, or 5% bonus on the 4th - 5th - 6th and 7th days of the token sale

I like the bonus structure very much.Bonus is big  enough to make people invest early,but in the same time not too big to cause dumping later on when you get listed on exchanges.

Yeah really nice bonus, not too much, not too small! Big bonuses are often not good in general!
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:00:25 PM

I see that public sale starts tomorrow. Whats the bonus amount for these first few days?

Usually,bonus is best at the beginning,so its best to join sale as soon as possible.Im sure it will be like that with Proof of Toss as well.
Bonuses are either volume based - for purchases over 71 ETH you will receive a 30% bonus during the public token sale. Or if your purchase amount is lower than that you will receive a 15% bonus on the first day of the token sale. 10% on the second and third days of the token sale, or 5% bonus on the 4th - 5th - 6th and 7th days of the token sale

I like the bonus structure very much.Bonus is big  enough to make people invest early,but in the same time not too big to cause dumping later on when you get listed on exchanges.

I agree, the distribution of the bonus is cleverly designed, I am convinced that it will attract a significant number of investors.
TreborHead

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:02:11 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-uZ3NLDufg

A short explanation about POT.

Hehe now I gathered what kind of POT you mean Grin thanks for the share, this is a really great short video - easy to understand.

Hehehehe, jokes aside, really good that these things are coming out and informing people.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

Its stated that everyone who joins the sale will get extra 1000 TOSS tokens.Does that mean that everyone will get 1000,even those who invest minimum amount?

That is ok, even if everyone gets 1000 tokens for minimum.Investing is investing after all and some will invest smaller amount at first and later join in with more funds.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:05:48 PM

I agree, the distribution of the bonus is cleverly designed, I am convinced that it will attract a significant number of investors.

It really gives great bonuses for early investors and can definitely attract a huge amount of interest.
DtpNumbered

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:07:18 PM

When does the sale start? Do I have to register or I can just buy on the fly?

Starts in around 18 hours and you have to be whitelisted. Check out their homepage, you will find all the info there. https://toss.pro/

13 hours and counting Cheesy Almost there, already got everything set to jump in Cheesy
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

Its stated that everyone who joins the sale will get extra 1000 TOSS tokens.Does that mean that everyone will get 1000,even those who invest minimum amount?

Well,not exactly everyone,first you have to get whitelisted,and amount is capped at first 10000 who do that.So better hurry if you want to  claim those 1000  tokens.

Is there any info how many people whitelisted so far?
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:06:21 AM

Afaik the sale has started today... hope it eill be successful for the team. The cap is in sight,guys.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:10:45 AM

Afaik the sale has started today... hope it eill be successful for the team. The cap is in sight,guys.

Sale starts in abit less than 3 hours,according to the countwdown on their website.I have my ETH ready Cheesy
positiveoutlook

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:12:46 AM

Sale starts in abit less than 3 hours,according to the countwdown on their website.I have my ETH ready Cheesy

Hehe this will surely be a profitable purchase for anyone involved. Gear up!
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:24:57 AM

Yes, its always the best to invest early during ICO, as bonuses are the best during that period so better be fast people! Early birds gets a worm Cheesy
VasilijeMitu

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

And dont forget that first 10000 that get whitelisted get extra 1000 TOSS tokens,one more reason to join immediately ,as 1000 TOSS is  worth 0.1 ETH,so its a nice bonus!
Candice

Activity: 285
Merit: 35

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:08:12 AM

Yes, its always the best to invest early during ICO, as bonuses are the best during that period so better be fast people! Early birds gets a worm Cheesy
No one wants to miss a good project, especially for products that have already made some achievements.
HuaGwei

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:10:26 AM

And dont forget that first 10000 that get whitelisted get extra 1000 TOSS tokens,one more reason to join immediately ,as 1000 TOSS is  worth 0.1 ETH,so its a nice bonus!

So you get 1000 TOSS even if you invest minimum amount ?Thats pretty good deal,if thats the case!
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

That's a bonus on top of a bonus Smiley They are really going all out with this.
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:27:54 AM

Regarding this sale,are  there any restrictions based on country of residence,or anyone can join ICO and invest?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: