Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation?  (Read 7025 times)
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:50:34 PM

I think that everyone who has coins, seeing how the price falls on them, worries and worries a lot. Since it loses its money due to the instability of the market. A guess is the growth or fall is very difficult. Now is the best time to buy coins, and those who have them, keep it !!!
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:52:13 PM

I'm excited because I can invest in ICO.
Recently, the cryptocurrency market is too fire, lead to each ICO project completed in a very short period of time the raise, I think when prices began to fall, so now is a good time to choose a good ICO project to invest.

Atomino (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:54:39 PM

These discount times we are in now should benefit those who missed out
throughout 2017 although the price could fall a bit more.

its certainly a good time for topping up various holdings, of course for
those who believe the situation is temporary, like me  Grin

Exact and accurate!  Wink
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

I am pretty excited about the situation since I already purchased half a bitcoin and several thousands of altcoins which I was interested in recently and I am thinking of adding more coins to my portfolio due to the current bearish market situation. Personally, I am a HODLER myself and I invest for long term profits which is why I feel that many of the coins that I purchased recently are highly undervalued at the moment and will skyrocket once the entire market starts to rally in the near future.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 12:57:29 PM

well as sad as the fall is this is also the best time to buy or invest in crypto. this is time in excited investment

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:58:58 PM

Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

i miss the opportunity to invest in omg, that is why i tried investing 60% percent of my savings and hoping it will do good this year.
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:00:55 PM

Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
Of course as an old investor i m worried about the coin that i hold. Will my invest make profit or i will loss a lot money buy coin in high prices. As a new investor i believe you are in happy condition because you could buy some coin in dip down price. I wish the crypto could back to normal price when btc reach 10.000$ if not i will loss much money now. Many people suggest to buy coin again, they said to close the loss from buy in normal price, but i m affraid when i buy it, it will going dip more than before.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:03:01 PM

Honestly the drop is getting a little too close for comfort and I think many people are thinking of just cutting their losses, can't blame them.
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

I'm not exactly exited, because the value of my portfolio is down even in BTC value. But there are options.

IMO if you have free money, you could by many alts on perfect prices. Like ARY and PRL. Both are close to lowest possible.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:11:51 PM

Low prices, are you excited about the situation? No I'm not very excited for the price right now, it's because of one side of a certain group that does not get for profit so it prohibits the promotion of crypto and altcoins so that others follow the follow-up banned.
signalbitbot

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

Now it's dangerous to make a sharp move, wait and everything will be fine =)
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:18:24 PM

The crypto currency is in the red zone Bitcoin and altcoins was dropping their price.
No one knows what will be happen in the next day week or a month, and  my only know this is the best time to buy and hold coins.
babycorner17

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:25:51 PM

I'm a bit upset for the current condition of the market but for the good thing, there must be something good, so I think we should wait for some more days for the market. It's better not to be so excited about it.So, it would be wrong to say that it's a great opportunity.
dashchain

Activity: 108
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

Low prices I'm in a low mood because a lot of my assets are stuck in this and I have already lost more than half of my assets and I do not have any money to buy cheap chips now
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:32:06 PM

I am glad that I am able to buy the coins I want at this cheap price. I am not worry at all because I know the coins will recover soon.
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

Mix emotion like i want to invest this time and scared at the same time another thing my mind always say convert your bitcoin into fiat but my hand do nothing even i can lose money here in crypto but still the chance to earn in this situation is big like high percentage,and for me this is really good timing even i hesitate to do investing still i will take risk now because my earnings here is big by now so i invest some.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

Well at the current situation wherein prices of coins is falling down, I feel a little nervous that maybe it would not recover and back to increasing trend, but I still believe that it is just a temporary and it can recover sooner or later so I'm still holding the coins I have waiting for the price to get high.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

Im very excited what will happen in the next few weeks because i bought a lot of solid coins this week,they are cheap right now and it might get me thousands of dollars intantly when the market has recovered.
hiddenmist

Activity: 199

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:28:06 PM

I am waiting for bitcoin to bounce because once bitcoin suddenly in a bullish status, altcoin usually dump and that is the opportunity i am waiting for. As of now i just make my self busy in reading articles to gain more knowledge in cryptocurrency while waiting for a green market.

RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

In my side my investment are all in the bottom of its price nothing to be excite for, Its sad to see it fall these days, but in any way im hoping that it will go up high the prices of altcoins before this year ends, I just hold my investment.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: