Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2024, 07:11:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation?  (Read 7075 times)
cryptoSchultz18

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:40:36 PM

It depends on the perspective you look at the issue. The daily traders don't like this situation at all, because the prices keep fallowing down and they don't benefit from it. In terms of long-term investment, it can be beneficial if you are just getting into the market. Because if you invest now and the price go up, you will definitely benefit. But imagine the situation of those, who invested in bitcoin (for example) when the price was $15k, and then would go up to $15k or $14k and stay there for some time. They will just get nervous and some of them may easily quit at that point.

Thus, my point is that this drop does not make the short-term investors happy, but SOME long-term investors may highly benefit from it if they chose a proper strategy for trading!  Cool
ZapXios

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

Its a great opportunity to buy those greatly valued coins. Dropping values of coin is a reflection of how much users are selling it, willing to sell those even if the offer is very low. Its a great opportunity to hold these coins, pray, and wait for it to rise back up again.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

The prices on the crypto currency market have really decreased and now is a good time for purchases, but personally I do not want to conduct any transactions now, but I will wait until the market stabilizes.
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

I will wait for the price of bitcoin to be stabilize before investing more in crypto.  Better play safe now on the happenings on crypto world.  Government and banks on some countries are making move to get rid of crypto currency. This cause the dipping of crypto.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

I do, because of this I was able to buy more eth and btc to increase my holdings and hopefully they will rise again so much by early december this year then I would happily sell them and then maybe repeat the cycle in the upcoming years to come depending also on the market trends at that time.

rakzoral

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:54:32 PM

I will wait for the price of bitcoin to be stabilize before investing more in crypto.  Better play safe now on the happenings on crypto world.

Good Idea.

Government and banks on some countries are making move to get rid of crypto currency. This cause the dipping of crypto.

True. In my opinion banks are huge reason behind goverments decision, as they are gonna lose some of bussines because of cryptos in the future.
Shaminyue

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

To me, this is good time to buy bitcoin and etherium. Price has been decreased a lot, however, I think it will recover soon.
Darwin123

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
Yes im excited what happen about next day Because this is the time that investor need to invest cause like past year all coins are all at low price but at the end of the year they increase so much we hope to see that happen again so im so excited.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:57:23 PM

With bitcoin cash, litecoin, and ethereum prices falling down the same with bitcoin, I think partially I would some coins because this a perfect chance to buy when the price is dip but then again we don't know when the correction is gonna last so might as well hold some of my money and wait for the little increase and buy again because we can never be so sure with the movement of bitcoin price today.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

I feel excited and also not excited. With this situation i can buy altcoin with cheap price, and i can sell it with high price, so i can earn big profit. But behind this good opportunity, I am also not excited because I was forced to hold altcoin that i bought when the price has not been down for the long term, and i don't know until when i must hold it. Hope the prices can recovery as soon as possible
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

These days are buy , invest coins. Maybe we  never havent any oppurtunity to do that. We should think that shot. If you have many go invest, but dont worry about market. Green up soon!

awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

Of course I am happy as this presents an opportunity to buy in the dip. I might not get such opportunity today so i might as well take advantage of this now before i regret latter. I know for sure that prices will go up again

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
letua

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

I think what is better for now is to wait for the coming back of prices on top. The panic moment is good for those who are not long term holders.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:12:59 PM

Well, I made some decent profits on Feb 2nd with teh flash crash. I had set buy orders reall low, and they filled and the orice rebounded. My best trade had a 37% gain, the others a 17% gain.

You need to set your buy orders really low though, lower than the support lines, because that is the only situation the price will bounce back up to support. If you set them on the support line or just above, you are likely to get crushed if there is a downward trend starting.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:17:41 PM

I'm more confused than excited. We don't know how long this fall will take, and where is the right point for a profitable investment. Hard decisions are ahead.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

as more investors to comes with early option on attaining market, price might goes on following to goes with the relatives on exchange with the shifts on displacement.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

some of the people maybe worried, but I'm sure there are a people who have a big smile on their face. I believe those kinds of people exist, the whales are all smiling. While we are panicking like crazy. I believe this is the buy zone bitcoin. Get it while it cheap.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

I hope prices will rise again.. I almost lost all gain I did....I'm not too worried but I regret not having sell part of my gains what I had the chance...
dioneparaiso

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

Fans earn crypto with Viberate:

http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

Viberate News:

https://medium.com/viberate-blog/take-a-look-at-our-newly-launched-booking-agency-profiles-8b245d848d5d

Viberate Plataforma:

https://www.viberate.com
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

some of the people maybe worried, but I'm sure there are a people who have a big smile on their face. I believe those kinds of people exist, the whales are all smiling. While we are panicking like crazy. I believe this is the buy zone bitcoin. Get it while it cheap.

Some of the traders are know that this is not time for panic, this is the right time to buy because many coin are going down the price , only an expert not get panic because they know that after this bitcoin will recover.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: