Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 08:21:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation?  (Read 7035 times)
X-avier

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:59:06 PM

Did nothing, just watched and recommend friends to buy coins at the lowest price! I could take the money in debt and to enter the market, but it will be against my script! I'm in position and I just need to wait! setup will be long.....

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:03:00 PM

Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?
I thought the price was low 3 days ago :/ . When you keep guessing that this is the bottom and decide to put more money on it ,but then it drops even more harder ,you eventually run out of money to buy more dips . Now I'm Just praying the price recovers because I'm down 67% on my portfolio and it's really painful . I'm not selling even if it drops more but it sucks seing that red everytime you check the prices .

I agree with you, guess when the lowest price will be, really difficult. And I also thought that the prices in the market would not go lower, but no, it happened. I want the market to stabilize as quickly as possible.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

so far I still have not done anything because I was always followed by fear, although many people say that this is a good opportunity to invest but for me this has not. I am still happy to monitor the market and wait for its development in a few days.
Djabba

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:55:57 PM

so far I still have not done anything because I was always followed by fear, although many people say that this is a good opportunity to invest but for me this has not. I am still happy to monitor the market and wait for its development in a few days.

The opportunities like this ones are not happening very frequently on the market. Its great time to catch some perspective coins. There is a risk you are right, but to get some coins with this “discount” is same as to get them on ICOs. At the end of the day everybody should just follow their feelings and strategies. One more advise: if you are not sure on what to do why not to go for small amounts, 10-20 percent of the money you are actually can afford to invest and then continue to invest as you get confidence in the market
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:00:06 PM

Yes, definitely it is a great chance for those who haven't got much profit from cryptocurrencies yet. As bitcoin has dropped alot of times and gone up again, it would definitely be the same this time. If people invest in now, when the price is pretty low, they'll be getting alot of profit when the value goes up and if some of the people don't invest because they're scared, they would regret it later.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:03:30 PM

Im myself curious to know about the current situation, im just waiting what will be the final support for the market and the best entry point.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:04:13 PM

Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
I am pretty sure the most of the people in the market is in shocked,and too scated to do anything because the bitcoin's era might come to and end,but few people like me are very much excited when the market got recovered because we bought super cheap solid coins on the bloodbath which can give me a lot of money when the market has stabilized,ive been doing this method for a while and it is very effective.

signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

for this we love the crypt - crazy volatility makes it possible to earn a lot. And as much to lose.
chaosfourever

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:06:01 PM

Definitely. At this point I say let the prices tank more so its even better to buy. Already lost a lot so what is a little more. Hopefully in the end it all pays off.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
derdemo

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:11:03 PM

I will buy more and more coins, whatever will be) They have good future, I predict it and we can do profit on it
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:15:47 PM

Two options of actions. To sell - means to lose the money. To wait for market growth - there is a high probability to earn

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:18:53 PM

I am very excited, because everything is on sale now. Unfortunately I have spent most of my budget and reached my limit for now.
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:21:43 PM

As any owner of coins is certainly excited. But not so that very ... Everyone was waiting for this correction. Of course, it's not pleasant to watch your blood melt, but I play on hold.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:33:46 PM

Excitement comes when there is more funds to buy the dips. For me, I'm partially excited because I have little cash to put in more. But for my earlier investment, I'm in a big loss but nevertheless I ain't worried much. Waiting for a bounce back way up, hoping it really does go up in a bull run. The loss is much already.
ommochain

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:07:36 AM

For the current market environment, my mood is very tangled. Bitcoin has been declining in recent days, and I am heartbroken. I want to sell bitcoin, but I think it will go up. Now sell it, I will lose a sum of money, should I continue to wait?
dicom

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:15:52 AM

For the current market environment, my mood is very tangled. Bitcoin has been declining in recent days, and I am heartbroken. I want to sell bitcoin, but I think it will go up. Now sell it, I will lose a sum of money, should I continue to wait?
If you are not in a rush to spend money I suggest you continue to wait, you are now sold at the market price, you have lost money. Even so, why not take the risk once, continue to hold, waiting for market recovery?
Alerter

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:17:57 AM

Not excited at all. Prices went up 100x, now fell 2x, what's the point?
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:00:09 AM

Well, it is really alarming what is going on right now in the cryptocurrency world but we shouldn't be panicking with this kind of situation and think of the brighter side which is we can invest now with the altcoins we wanted to invest with like the ethereum and bitcoin. So for me, it's an opportunity that we have to grab with so that after all this downfall,everything will rise up again.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:18:12 AM

I am really keeping an eye on several coins that I missed in the past because i know the dip will soon recover. From historical records we know that the more severe the dip, the more extreme the bounce process. This has happened many times in the past for crypto.

HOMT