Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 05:17:25 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Low prices, are you excited about the situation?  (Read 7050 times)
carrymentality

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:59:06 AM

Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

I can't say I am excited. It may a good time to invest and stock up your portfolio; however, the decreasing value of many assets in the market is affecting the industry and the market in such a negative way that there has been no active business in the past several months. However, knowing that episodes and happenings like this may come in the cryptocurrency market at any time. Part of venturing in it is the understanding that this may happen, and so, we should ready for times like this. That instead of worrying and panicking, the better move is to plan ahead.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

This is not the first and not the last price correction. At the level of $ 6000 was a good opportunity to buy, who had time, congratulations! The bulls started to win in the market. But I think that the way to $ 20,000 will not be fast.
Until the end of the year I think this way will be passed. I do not like this situation here: I want to buy something for the crypt. But now it has become so cheaper that I feel that I give much more (in perspective) than the seller asks.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

Prices are low and it is presenting a good opportunity ... are you excited about the situation? how do you exploit the retracement to your advantage?
Some investors are worried, but many of us are doing great business and will continue to do so in the coming days.
Which of the purchases of these days made you happier? did you do it on new products (new to you) or did you recover something that you missed in the past?
What are you keeping an eye on and hope to take during the next days?

Well yes, the market being low means that you could exploit it by buying tons of coins and investing on different ICOs. That is if you follow the trend that for the past years, there is always a crash then it goes up and builds momentum at around a month of two. There are also people that says that since there are alot of coins roaming around, and market is soaked and the coins' value crashed down and will stay down till it dies completely. But for me, yes it is exciting that prices are low

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
LAWoman

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:25:50 AM

I agree. It's time for profitable purchases of crypto currencies. It’s just necessary to buy  in parts, that there were means for averaging positions in case of the further falling of the market.
Gogochen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:01:47 AM

Why not? Low prices mean more opportunities.
If has been at a higher price, so to buy the bitcoin risk is very high, I have buy bitcoin at $6500, to replace all my USD with bitcoin, I hope that after six months will have a good return.

qtypatuty

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:33:34 PM

Take the opportunity now while it is still there. Take the time to research the specific coin you would wanr to buy, if it has a big potential to become high in value, and if you are capable of buying that coin, then do it. Eventually, your investment should grow more than what you paid to get it.

mrspumpkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:27:19 PM

I've read almost all the pages of this topic and realized that everyone was talking, HODL and buy dip coins. But where are all panic sellers, because of which the total cryptocurrency market mapitalizations has decreased to $ 276 billion from $ 830 billion? I can't believe all here are confident and experienced traders
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:45:57 PM

I wouldn't be excited to see low prices as I am still in market  Grin But sure this would be an opportunity to buy more bags and get into coins you've been following at lower prices. Personally, I like to look at coins with solid community and around/below ICO prices, as they're the ones bounce well IMO.
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

I'm not worried right now. I look positively at crypto and find the drawdown a good opportunity to buy more Cool

Janinjo11

Activity: 238

Janinjo tips

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:52:24 PM

Yes, I am! Now is a good time to invest few bucks in some less know coin. Who knows which ones will achieve high values....with some luck, few dollars invested now when the market is down can bring you thousands in the future.
blankpaladin

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:55:23 PM

Honestly, for now, I've been observing the prices because I want to buy more bitcoin and hold it as my investment. I'm still waiting how far the bitcoin value dropped so then I'll go buy more bitcoin. The exciting part for me here is that the unpredictable value occur. Is't going up or down.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:59:15 PM

Yah Smiley took it as opportunity to accumulate more, bought some ark and Komodo, should have bought also strat but greed did not let me buy it at $4.5 though it was very cheap price Angry What about you guys? Any buys during this dip?
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

i think what is rooming around the crypto-community that btc will get even lower and the next stop will be 5000 dollars and that will be the ignition toward a long voyage to moon with no coming back (God-willing)
vagnerac

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:08:35 PM

Bitcoin will falling a little bit more, because the main market is not still accepting the technology and there are big players to say bad things about bitcoin.

But, i think that after the G20 meeting, bitcoin will have great days.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:11:21 PM

Hello!Yes im very excited about this situation i buy so many coins now on nice price.Buy that coins i cannot imagine the price drops so well :DNeed to wait some time its not the bigest drop
i think btc drops at 5k-6k again and then go growth!

P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:16:21 PM

Hello!Yes im very excited about this situation i buy so many coins now on nice price.Buy that coins i cannot imagine the price drops so well :DNeed to wait some time its not the bigest drop
Low prices have a positive and negative effects to all the cryptocurrency users. Some of people who have or holding coins are now in the stage of panicking while some people are getting this situation as an opportunity to buy coins.

Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:39:44 PM

Low prices have a positive and negative effects to all the cryptocurrency users. Some of people who have or holding coins are now in the stage of panicking while some people are getting this situation as an opportunity to buy coins.
When I bought altcoins, I understood very well that this is a long-term investment and at times I can be in the red. I hope most holders are similarly related to this problem.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:25:33 AM

Well most coins are starting to rise again now so some people might have missed the perfect opportunity.

But there'll probably be another crash soon so.
The price went up too fast for this to be a crash, Bitcoin is not used by that many people so we haven't seen a real crash yet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Yudam

Activity: 251
Merit: 101

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:42:21 AM

The price drop in each coin must have a double effect on every bitcoin owner.
For those who have btc must feel negative impact because btc value down and hope the btc value will soon increase again.
While for traders and investors is a positive thing because when this price decline they make an investment or even do trading

nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:39:10 AM

The panic has decreased, and I hope the bottom is already behind. Now (after correction), many consider buying bitcoin as a good investment, and the rate will be slow, but grow!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: